size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
03-26-2015, 09:50 PM
The little fight club meeting was over and done with and though Hati didn't look totally satisfied but he looked more satisfied than he had before as he grumpily dismissed them like a bunch of errant pups.

But Cascade wasn't done. She hadn't forgotten.

So she waited as the others trickled out to lick their wounds, before shouldering her way through the group to single out the one she was looking for. "Mercy," she greeted with a crooked smile, planting herself in front of the young girl with the air of one who, while friendly, wasn't going to take no for an answer. "It's time for us girls to have some girl time, wouldn't you say? Alone?"
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-26-2015, 10:00 PM

Stretching out her well used muscles, she turned to clean up the blood that beaded against her fur. Pale ears flickered when her name was called, head rising to see the iridescent woman make her way towards her. Black marked brow lifted as she folded herself to her rump as the studied the woman. Always something up her fur, and it would seem that Mercy's own thought was proven when she said that they needed to have a little girl talk. Alone. Purple eyes looking over to look at Revenge, who was probably waiting for her. If he was, she would nod him off with a smile and a wink. There was no harm in talking to Cascade, she really did like the small woman. She had been a good friend, and she would always make the young girl smile no matter the mood that gripped her. "I'll bite. What's up?" Mercy was somewhat wary. It was hard to tell what this woman was planning, but she knew that there was a plan. There always was with Cascade, she had picked up on that pretty early into the game.

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.

Cascade

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

03-26-2015, 10:20 PM
Mercy seemed willing enough to stay and talk, but rather than answer her right away she made a 'hold on a moment' motion as she waited for the last rustles and murmurs of their pack members to fade away, and then she fixed Mercy with her Most Super Serious Stare Ever. A stare which, despite the Super Serious Nature of it, still involved the twist of her muzzle in a smile. "I'm not the one with a secret, am I?" she finally said slyly. She sprawled out in front of the taller, pale girl and crossed her forepaws before, once again, fixing Mercy with the Most Super Serious Stare Ever. "All right, Miss Mercy, spill. What's going on with you?"
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-26-2015, 10:30 PM

Mercy couldn't help but let out a small laugh at Cascade's gaze, even though she was still smiling, her eyes had grown more serious. Her sly remark caught her off guard, her body growing tense for a moment. The girl held onto many secrets, and didn't know which one she was speaking of. "I have many secrets, actually." she murmered, ears flickering as her tail curled around her haunches. Her chin was tucked towards her chest so that she could meet the others two-toned gaze, her brows pulling up as she told her to spill. Spill what? What did this woman know, and how much had she picked up on? Trying to feign innocent, she batted her lashes at the older woman. "Whatever are you talking about Cascade? Its not that easy to pull things away from me. You're going to have to be more specific, I have more than one ghost haunting me," her comment was soft, teasing. Tired of having to look so far down, she slowly pulled her aching legs down until her belly brushed against the earth, not looking away from Cas. Clever woman, she must have picked up a little piece of something. How, she would never even begin to understand.

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.

Cascade

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

03-27-2015, 06:11 AM
Cascade snorted at Mercy, shaking her head with a wry smile. You can't play dumb with someone who knows you aren't an idiot, and you can't trick a trickster. Well, not easily anyway. "Girl, I might not be the most experienced in sexual matters despite the effort I put in to seem like it. Hell I got pregnant the first time I had sex and I wasn't even in heat. But I know when a guy's got that smug look on his face while he's making eyes at someone, something has definitely been going on. I'd like to think you and I could be friends, and friends don't go behind each others' backs I'm told so you know I'm not going to get all judgmental or rat you out, whatever it is you're doing. So... spill."

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
04-07-2015, 04:57 PM

She eyed the woman warily, not sure of who she was talking about. There were many things that she didn't tell everyone, and she bit her lip, chewing on her lower one slightly. "Well... which one did you see making eyes at me?" She said very slowly. Yes, there was more than just one guy that she had been with and she wasn't even in her second year. Shuffling on her paws, she refused to meet the older woman's eyes. It was true though, she did wish to be friends with Cascade. She didn't have many wolves that she was close with, and she did like her. "I've um... Been with Kyarst and Revenge." Flinching slightly, she waited to be yelled at by the smaller woman. Her ears were flat against her head, long tail tight around her flank. Kyarst seemed to be okay with it, saying that she wasn't a monster. But Cascade... well she probably thought a lot differently than him.