Wisha-pon-our-stars

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-06-2014, 12:03 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2014, 12:04 AM by Misha.)

Even the sky seemed to cry and mourn for the mother who had lost her pups so dear to her. The dew drops would hit her pelt every few heartbeats, the canopy that the treetops provided shielding the brown and ivory woman from the rainfall. Though, getting wet was the least of her worries.
Winter.
He was back, and he still loved Misha with all of his heart.. Even after what she did. The girl had given birth to stillborn pups, and she blamed it all on herself. She knew how much Winter had promised his love, and himself, to be there for their pups. But how could he support something that was.. dead?
Misha could only imagine how disapppinted he must be with her. She knew he wanted children, she knew he would give all he could to her and the pups, she could see it in his Emerald eyes. But, she had let her mate down so.. pathetically. In a way one seems cursed upon something horrid. Her mother had died while giving birth to the small girl, so now was it only fair that her children died while she gave birth to them? "Oh, mother. I'm so sorry," She would speak in a soft whisper, seating herself under a large, red tree, Sven residing next to her as he too, mourned silently.

Winter

gems
size
build
player
09-06-2014, 08:07 PM

Unbearable pain consumed the man. Though, perhaps it was the gods' way of punishing him for former choices. Choices of leaving his first litter without the father they needed. Though, was it not fate that it all happened in such a way? Was it not fate for him to cross paths with Misha? Misha, his amour, that would change his way of thinking so rapidly. His heart now belonged in her paws fully.

He had been tracking his mate for some time now. Following her delicious aroma into the vast forest painted in colossal trees. Snow did not seem to kiss these parts during the summer months. Perhaps it never did due to the canopy overhead that shielded all the world below from the heavens. It was early morning and silver streamed through the canopy where it could. Dew formed delicately on any vegetation that could thrive in the colder environment of the north. Dew drops - tears in which Alacritis seemingly cried just for his stillborn children.

Frosted painted male would make his way loyally to his mate's side to reassure her that everything would be alright. In time, if she wanted, they could try again. Though, no matter, his stillborn babes would always have a special place in his heart. A soft kiss upon his mate's right cheek would let her know he was here for her. Earlier he had heard his amour whisper to the heavens - apologies, but for what reason? Winter assumed that she had blamed herself for the death of their children, but he did not blame her. Misha, please don't blame yourself for what happened. . . I love you and we can try again when you are comfortable with it. A soft nuzzle next to her ear would follow after his words. But more than anything, at this moment, they needed each other.

Speech
Thought

Love Like Winter by AFI on Grooveshark

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-06-2014, 09:34 PM

Sapphire blue audits would rise to meet the gaze of her love, a weak, delicate smile pulling the right end of her lip up, where he had planted a kiss upon her cheek. "I left Alacratian lands during most of my pregnancy to avoid being stressed out and causing any possible harm to the unborn children.. To avoid this." The small woman would say with a labored sigh, leaning into the snow-white, plush fur that she was oh so used to whenever she needed comfort. "Who freed you, from the ivory wolf painted in crimson, and why did they free you? And how long have you been out of there, for?" She would question him, curious to know all of his answers. "I apologize for leaving this land when perhaps we needed each other most, but I had no knowledge of your status, wether you were still kept a slave, or free.. And I also am sorry for giving birth to stillborn pups, even though, my love- you tell me not to blame myself, I always will.. I just want you to know that I love you with every fiber of my being, and that I will never stop loving you, even though, maybe one day we would come to seperate." She would take a deep breath and lean her head into his shoulder, fancying his sheer presence, calming her.

Winter

gems
size
build
player
09-07-2014, 06:33 PM

His amour seemed tortured by their loss and so was himself. It was hard, though, time would help ease the pain. The pain would never completely vanish; however, it would lessen and become bearable and life would inevitably continue in its journey of fate. Though one should always make use of every single moment of life's journey - for what if this journey is the only journey of life we are ever granted? One cannot dwell and wallow in sorrow, but to accept things the way they are and move on the best one can.

It was understandable that his amour would leave to seek comfort during her pregnancy. His capture had to be stressful on her and to find relief of any sort was important. It's alright, I understand. He did understand. Fully. She would question his time in prison and it was a short lived one. Simply being released almost as soon as he had been captured. I cannot recall her name, but a friend of the queen released me almost immediately. It is the way it was intended to be - the loss. We cannot dwell on it. We have each other and we need to be thankful for that. When you are ready we can try again, but only when you are ready. I cannot guarantee we will never separate. For one day, we will. Be it by death or you decide you don't love me anymore. But I will never leave you, Misha. Head would wrap around to touch her face as she leaned into his shoulder. Though their parting was short lived, it was hard to be away from her.

Speech
Thought

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-07-2014, 08:04 PM

Misha would huff a sigh as her mate would speak, sapphire blue eyes watching her surroundings in sadness. It was fairly kind for the lady to let Winter free, especially with Misha carrying the lives of their unborn babes. . . But, that was in the past. Now, in the future- there was no pups of theirs to take care of. She would pull back just enough to look into her love's eyes, sapphire blue audits staring into his emerald green ones. She would open her maw and speak, her voice weak and laced with sadness. "Do you. . . Do you want to pick out names?" She would ask him hesitantly, keeping his gaze locked with her's.

Winter

gems
size
build
player
09-08-2014, 09:58 PM

Emerald eyes fought back tears. The situation was hard; however, he needed to be strong for his love. She needed him now more than ever. She would question names. Though, he was never really good at them. He played with different syllables in his mind trying to find something suitable - delicate, beautiful. A name fit for an angel. Celeste. . . It means heavenly. Or maybe Celestiel? Devonne - the divine. What are your ideas, ma cher? His eyes would look questioningly at his Misha, his heart. Ah, he was interested in the ideas she had to share. Surely she had already put much thought into names. For a male? What name would suit a boy? Something regal and brave? A name a warrior would be proud to have? He would wait to listen before making further suggestions, to get an idea of what she was looking for in a name for their pups.

Speech
Thought

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-08-2014, 10:30 PM

She would smile upon hearing the names he had chosen for their passed children, the red and ivory woman taking an extra liking to Devonne. A sigh would escape her ebony lips as she began to speak, soft tones laced with sadness. "For a girl, Sapphire. . . Sapphire Elaine Cae just like my mother. And for the male, something as Storm, or River. I also do enjoy your suggestion, my love. Devonne would have been perfect. They would have been lucky to have such a caring father figure that would love them for all eternity as yourself." She would say with a soft smile, looking over at Sven as he climbed in between them, pushing the two lovers away. He was up to his troublesome joker self, once again. "Nuu, next time ye have a male child, name him Sven, name him Sven!! Sven the great warrior!" The arctic ground squirrel would say with a small screech, bouncing up and down in between them.

Winter

gems
size
build
player
09-15-2014, 10:27 PM

The names she spoke were lovely. His own names having a French origin, though, the ones she liked were simple yet graceful. Suitable. And not to mention how special it would be to name the girl after her mother. Ah, very special indeed. I really like Sapphire Elaine Cae and I know it would be special to you. He nodded in agreement. Storm and River. . . Two wonderful names. How do you like Raijin River Cae? Raijin is a god of lightning and thunder - like your name storm. The two names combined. Emerald eyes quickly looked at the rodent as he would interrupt. But of course it would suggest naming their babe after him. A soft laugh would escape his maw before speaking to Sven. I don't think so, Sven. A deep breath would enter and then escape his lungs. Gaze met his love's eyes, a serious expression painting his face. They are lucky, my dear. I will love them both as if they were here with us for all eternity. You will be a great mother - to them and to our future babes. Even though you may not be able to physically be there for them, you can be there for them in your heart. And that's special.

ooc; Raijin pronounced (Ray jin). . . like Raging River? Plus he really is a thunder god and Rayden from mortal combat is based off the name. Thought it was cute!

Speech
Thought

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-15-2014, 11:16 PM

The ivory and red woman would giggle in response to her mate's and Sven's little conversation.

"But Sven is da best name ever, Weinturr," the small arctic ground squirrel would say with a hiss and a roll of his amber eyes, elongating his name in a mocking manner.

"That's enough, Sven." Misha would tell him in a stern voice, lyrical chord laced with her soft, anfelic voice.

"Raijin sounds lovely," she would tell him softly and then nod at his continuing words. "Yes, I still love them if our children cannot be here physically with us," the ivory and red woman said softly, her nose pressing against his alabaster fur lightly as she nuzzled him affectionately.