Aurelio

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-05-2014, 07:36 PM
So Aurelio was tasked by Fiamette to find a male wolf to be her sexual plaything and in return, he would get to keep a tier 2 rank! Now, I need to actually have Aurelio find and claim a wolf! I'm looking for someone who has a wolf who might fit the criteria who would not mind a freedom/ownership fight or being taken slave. AHHHHHHHH!

Rune I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-06-2014, 01:33 PM
Okay, so I feel really bad that my first thought for this was Requiem, but it was so I'm mentioning it officially here. >.<;

I know Ais had mentioned wanting a thread so that Fia could seduce him and then also mentioned trying to recruit him into the pack, so idk if this would be a good conduit for all of that?

Koroleva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-06-2014, 02:11 PM
Hehehe, it would be PERFECT if you'd like to do this. If you want I could make a thread or you could make a thread and we could do this?

Rune I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-06-2014, 02:34 PM
I'm game. Still trying to work out in my head how it will work considering he's still technically part of Sawtooth right now, but I guess those details can be worked out later? xD

I'm cool with starting it so Aurelio can catch him unawares. Any preference where it should happen?

Aurelio

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-06-2014, 02:42 PM
Preferably somewhere close to Apollyon lands <3