Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-01-2015, 05:09 PM
So i need to give some more love to my backburners. Aka Starling and Vitus. Volty has so much going on id rather not have much else (family excluded) unless you manage to convince me =P im always up for something juicy.

Vitus- my quiet fighter. He's 3 seasons old, nearly a year. He needs sparring partners, friends, people that can understand his quietness and so on. Him and his family were displaced when he was about 6 months old, his father had recently returned after being missing for a while so hes still stinging from that. vitus has a hard time with emotion. Fiori kid.

Starling, whos about 6 months, is a healing apprentice. He needs experiance, maybe someone else who might teach him a few things in passing. Hes a rather nervous fellow, might want to dabble (and fail) in fighting. He needs friends, so on. Anything really. Abaven kid, so anyone in thag pack would be love.

So please, plot with me.

Lirika

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
04-01-2015, 05:14 PM
Abby is gonna be all up in Arin's biz it seems xD

Bacchus and Abby are bros, so maybe she could meet Vitus and they can cry about their awful parents together (Abby has never met her dad and her moms left her to deal with her shiz on her own) and stuff like that?
Starling and Abby can attempt a spar for some fight training together at some point???
Abby was born on Obsidian beach, so there's a good chance she's gonna end up there at some point and yell at someone for taking her home, mayhaps Volty can suffer the wrath of a grumpy purple squish?

If I think of other plots I'll toss 'em up!

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-01-2015, 05:22 PM
I would laugh sooooo hard if abby came up to volty and screamed at him. Hed probably crown her princess of the beach and give her his favorite pretty rock from his pretty rock collection.

Vitti and abby could meet :D thatd be great.

And yeah :3 abby and star too. He Would noooooooot make a good fighter at ALL. He trips over his own paws on a daily basis but i think hed want to try to fight at least

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-03-2015, 03:18 PM
Bumps?