gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-03-2015, 12:05 PM
[dohtml]

He placed one paw after the other. Mud coated his legs and whatever white was previously in his coat had turned Brown. His head hung low, eyes half closed. He didn't care anymore. Five packs. He'd been in five packs in his lifetime. All of them had fallen apart in the end. Well, except the healer pack. Sage had left that himself. Now he just wandered. He didn't care where he went or anything. He didn't really h ave anything left. He'd lost all of his family. It had been like that from the start though.
The southern Sun beat down on his back. Despite the summer heat ebbing away as it turned to Autumn his mouth was dry. The man wearily looked up, but he saw only a maze of thorns that towered above him. Sage's tail dragged as he stumbled towards a small tree just outside the tangle. He collapsed there, dust and sand creating a cloud in the air under his weight.

"Burn Baby Burn"

[/dohtml]

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
04-07-2015, 03:56 PM

With the coming of autumn Rhythm felt like she'd been released from a cage. Her body no longer held the irritating need to reproduce and the scent that came along with it was now fading. She could breathe again, and to celebrate she'd let herself out for a day. Why she'd come into the briar's though she wasn't really sure, maybe hoping that if she braved the maze there might be a prize at the very end. She felt fresh, despite the mud and the heat that reigned. Eventually though the sight of a tree made her swerve, a rest in the shade was more than deserved. Eventually she would make her way from the maze, only to find that her vacation spot had been taken.

He looked really tired, he was muddy and just.. sad. Rhythm would become curious as she inched toward him. Tilting her head she would take a sniff, not sure he was even alive. He didn't smell of death. "Sir, are you alright?"

""  

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads

Sage I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-07-2015, 04:59 PM

The voice of another brought him to his senses. Sage opened his eyes and blinked. The sight that met him surprised him. Even though half awake, he strongly suspected the woman in front of him to be a Destruction. She voiced her concern, and feeling bad, Sage struggled to a sitting position on wobbly legs. "I'm sorry, miss. I seem to be taking up the shade. I'm fine, just a little dehydrated." He forced a smile onto his face before shuffling over. If he had had sufficient entry to move properly, he would have bid the fair lady a fairwell and retreated. As he was however, the healer didn't have enough to stand.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
04-15-2015, 02:00 PM

She seemed to wake him from a fog as her delicate words were bound to have reached his ears. He would open his eyes and come to blink at her before he pushed himself from the dirt. She was no less concerned, but he obviously wasn't dead at least. His apology would come next, noticing that he was under the shade that she sought after, not that she had voiced this. He would make room for her underneath the shady tree and she wouldn't hesitate to join him as he offered what ailed him. She couldn't deny how much she would have appreciated a cool drink at that moment. "It's not a problem. You just seemed like you might need some help." She'd offer the glint of a smile as she remembered her manners. "My name is Rhythm Destruction, I'll come with you to find water, if you'd like."

""  

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads