Sage I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-07-2015, 03:16 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2015, 03:17 PM by Sage I.)
The Felae Family

The Felae Family are a big family of wolves. When I say big, I mean massive. The family dwarfs many out there, in more ways than one.
The family's two leaders are named Sync and Skogga. The two girls are 3 years of age and have many siblings younger than themselves.
Sync is a petite wolf in stature but far from it in personality. A little furball of anger and violence. The pyromaniac demands respect wherever she goes. She has a louder and bossier personality than her sister, Skogga, who is the more reserved type. She prefers she shadows, but do not underestimate her, you'll be sorry if you do.
Now, you may be thinking "What's so special about this family? They're just a bunch of warriors."
With only one look at them you'll realize you're wrong. Every single one of the Felae Family has the markings of a feline. On some it may be less noticeable, but there are some striking ones among them. Sync has a beautiful tortoishell coat, while her sister, Skogga has a striking tiger coat.

History
The Felae have a rich family history. They go very far back and are very close.
The family is very large but very tiered. There have always been two leaders of the family, but until recently it was reigned by their parents who were not seen as good leaders by all. Sync and Skogga rose in the ranks and eventually overthrew the two, taking leadership for themselves. The family has conquered lands before them and have now arrived in Alactricia, guns blaring.

Are you interested in having one of the Felae Family of your own? Fill in the form below and Croa and I will take a look:

Name: Surname must be Felae
Appearance: Keep in mind that you will most likely have to pay for a pass which costs 400 gems. Designs will be available in the future, or make your own.
Personality:
Any extras?

Locha

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
05-02-2015, 11:15 AM
bump

Snow

gems
size
build
player
05-02-2015, 11:17 AM
Croa shall attempt arts for this family.