player
Annette
04-08-2015, 01:29 PM
Character's Name: Mystic Savvil
Character Age: One Year
Season of Birth: Summer
Adult Height: 29"
Appearance Description:

Mystic is a pure white wolf, but she has more features from her mother than anyone else. Nalyda was not really sure how she would be completely white, but she has the black markings on her face and body just like her mother. Mystic's front paws and legs are jet black. Her eyes are a blood red crimson, and her form is lean and sturdy. When she gets older, she will be thin, but have long legs so she can run fast and help take down prey much quicker. Her brothers look more like her father Kar, but she is the only pup that will look like her mother in a way. When she gets older, she will be 29 inches in height, and 85 lbs. in weight. Don't let this small pup fool you, when she gets older, when she wants something, no matter how small she may seem, she will knock you senseless and show you that even a runt can do large things. Her back legs are white like the rest of her body, while the only black would be her front legs and face markings and body markings. The tip of her tail is black. Her facial markings are wavy and around her cheeks and down her neck.

Skills: Healing and Hunting

Proof of Purchases

Pending Albino Pass

Tealah

Administrator
Admin

gems
size
Small
build
-
player

Easter 2022Toys for Tots
04-09-2015, 06:01 AM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2015, 07:05 AM by Tealah.)
You need to fill out the entire character acceptance form, which is found here and includes the height and season of birth, neither of which you have on here.

29" is medium height, not small.

Additionally, I'm not sure how Mystic was accepted not just once but multiple times without an albino pass, which she needs being a white wolf with red eyes. Because this was a continuous error made by the staff I am willing to not make you pay for it but you need to post in the gemstone store with the form filled out, and instead of saying where you're getting the gems from say it's a free pass from staff for staff error. We need a record of her having an albino pass for future acceptances.

Huata

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
04-09-2015, 12:48 PM
(04-09-2015, 06:01 AM)Tealah Wrote: You need to fill out the entire character acceptance form, which is found here and includes the height and season of birth, neither of which you have on here.

29" is medium height, not small.

Additionally, I'm not sure how Mystic was accepted not just once but multiple times without an albino pass, which she needs being a white wolf with red eyes. Because this was a continuous error made by the staff I am willing to not make you pay for it but you need to post in the gemstone store with the form filled out, and instead of saying where you're getting the gems from say it's a free pass from staff for staff error. We need a record of her having an albino pass for future acceptances.

Mystic is not albino, she has black markings around her body like her mother. Therefore, i dont believe i would need an albino pass then. And I'll fix her height and everything now. Thanks for the information.

Tealah

Administrator
Admin

gems
size
Small
build
-
player

Easter 2022Toys for Tots
04-09-2015, 01:06 PM
To quote from the guidebook under the page Regarding Gemstore Items: "Note that it says mostly white pelt, meaning that even if there is a bit of color doesn't meant that it doesn't count, in a form of albinism called "partial albinism" or "piebaldism". If the base coat color is white and it covers more than 50% of the characters body it will count as mostly white."

That means that even if she has some markings on her, she is almost all white and she has red eyes. She would still need an albino pass. As I said I am willing to give you one for free because this was an error made by staff more than once for this character, you just need to post in Gemstore with the form, saying that it is free from staff.

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
04-09-2015, 09:44 PM
Character's Name: Mystic Savvil
Character Age: One Year
Season of Birth: Summer
Adult Height: 29"
Appearance Description:

Mystic is a pure white wolf, but she has more features from her mother than anyone else. Nalyda was not really sure how she would be completely white, but she has the black markings on her face and body just like her mother. Mystic's front paws and legs are jet black. Her eyes are a blood red crimson, and her form is lean and sturdy. When she gets older, she will be thin, but have long legs so she can run fast and help take down prey much quicker. Her brothers look more like her father Kar, but she is the only pup that will look like her mother in a way. When she gets older, she will be 29 inches in height, and 85 lbs. in weight. Don't let this small pup fool you, when she gets older, when she wants something, no matter how small she may seem, she will knock you senseless and show you that even a runt can do large things. Her back legs are white like the rest of her body, while the only black would be her front legs and face markings and body markings. The tip of her tail is black. Her facial markings are wavy and around her cheeks and down her neck.

Skills: Healing and Hunting

Proof of Purchases

Pending Albino Pass

Eldarwen

gems
size
build
player
04-10-2015, 03:54 AM
You just need to age her up on her profile as well, that still says pup at the moment.

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
04-10-2015, 05:31 AM
Fixed again.

Eldarwen

gems
size
build
player
04-10-2015, 05:41 AM
Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful!

Guidebook, Adoptions, Gemstone Store