Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Vail
04-08-2015, 07:19 PM
Leading Mercy was.. odd. She was the one who took the lead and decided where it was they went, he followed her. In more ways than one. Now though, he'd keep himself at her side, enjoying nothing more than the quiet walk the got to take together. He'd only half been able to concentrate on the actual trip, his focus was mostly on the affections that he couldn't quit showering her in. He wanted to be close to her, to feel her flesh beneath his teeth and the undying love that was never going to leave his heart.

Eventually though the sight of the river would come to him, and he'd lead her to the banks of the flowing waters. He'd smile as he looked back to her brilliant purple gaze, "Ready to finally get cleaned up?" He'd ask only as he leaned back to nuzzle at her cheek one last time. The shifting of their relationship still brought confusion to his breast, but he knew that he was meant to be at her side to the very end.

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
04-08-2015, 07:33 PM
He was pretty much clung to her side as they walked away from their home, his larger flank pushed up against hers as they walked. She chuckled, trying to give up control so that he could lead her. It was usually the other way around, but not today. They reached the river, and he nuzzled her and asked if she was ready to get clean. Mercy chucked, eying him up and down. "If you can keep your paws off me that long." she teased. Regardless she pulled away, the cold water shocking her aching paws. Letting out a soft sigh of content, she waded in until the water lapped at her belly. It was quite cold, but it was nice an soothing on her worn muscles. Glancing back at the riverbed where her brother was standing. "Well, am I going to get any help? I can't wash of things that I cant even see." she called at him, kicking out her back legs to hopefully send some water flying in his direction.

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.

Revenge

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Vail
04-08-2015, 08:21 PM
He did feel a whole lot closer to her now than he ever had before, he had to show her how he felt. Which might have meant keeping closer to her than he did before. Still as she called him out he'd add his own chuckle to her own and allow her to leave his side as she stepped into the cool waters. He couldn't help but watch her move, suddenly very much aware of what her form looked like. Finally though Mercy would look back to him, this time inviting him to her side, but not before splashing him. He'd shake out his fur as his smile grew and he joined her in the water, the sting of the cold water rushing over his legs masked by the warmth contact with her made him feel. He'd nuzzle into her fur, grooming at the dried blood. His tail would lay at the surface of the water and wag back and forth as he reached the spots she couldn't quite clean herself.