Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-08-2015, 11:33 PM
He walked at what could be called..a leisure pace, well, at least that could be the excuse. But really, he walked slow enough to keep her at his side that much longer. He walked slow to avoid their inevitable goodbye. He didn't know if he could do it. One night, a single night, and he was caught. Hook, line, and sinker. Slowly they moved along, through the territories he hadn't travelled, the long journey towards her home. He knew he shouldn't take too much time, should keep his family waiting or worrying but he couldn't help it. With a sad sigh he glanced in her direction, wondering what it is that he could say to help...make all this better. To appease both of them.  He didn't know what to say, all he knew was that his chest hurt, and they were getting closer to their inevitable goodbye.

Sucking in a breath to calm his racing heart he smiled softly to himself, sighing. "I will see you again." He promised, breaking the silence that he had let fall between them. "In a few days time, I'll come and find you...I'll plan something I hope you'll enjoy." He said with the gentlest of voices, turning his head to nuzzle her gently as they continued. The scent of pack flooded his nose, and a sad, pitched sound vibrated from his throat before he sighed, for a third time. "I don't want to let you go." He whined softly, eyes closed tightly as he stopped where he stood. Perhaps he could be called a selfish man. He always generally got what he wanted, and most often that was the simpler things in life. A good home for his family, comfy bedding, and all the pretty rocks he could find. But this...he couldn't possibly ask her to stay with him, ask her to leave what family she had. There was no way. "You'll be taken care of, right? I'm not leaving you alone...please don't say you'll be alone." He whispered to open his stormy eyes, staring at her with sadness on his tongue. He couldn't let her go if it meant she'd be alone with her sorrows. Her brothers..they had to look out for her...

"Burn Baby Burn"

Gaia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
04-09-2015, 11:23 AM
Her stride was never over extended, as they walked the ease of their pace would be a blessing. She wouldn't have to walk quickly or really fear where she was going to step next. Freewing focused on getting them home and having Voltage at her side was enough. She could detect the subtle movements he would make as he maneuvered over and around obstacles. She'd take these cues and use them herself, making it so eventually he didn't even have to tell her when to watch her step.

Leaving him was going to be difficult, but having him for as much time as she did would not bring a complaint from her. They would talk a bit, she liked hearing his voice it helped to keep her thoughts from the sadder aspects of her life. All too soon though the scent of the pack would become so much more apparent. "I will see you again." Her features would turn towards him as her spoke, her ears perking at what he would offer her. She'd nod, sighing as he sighed. "I don't want to let you go." a soft smile played on her features, she'd let herself feel special to know that he wanted to go as much as she wanted to let him. "We'll see each other again soon." she'd offer with hope breaking through the sadness in her voice.

She'd lean into his shoulder, nuzzling into the neck her she could reach. He would make his concern's known, would she be with someone while he couldn't be? "Yes, I have plenty of family here to keep me company." Now it was her turn to do the reassuring, it was good for her too. She couldn't be the victim. Yeah she hurt, but she couldn't let Solo destroy her so easily. "Freewing is with me too." The bird would come to land on her hips as if to emphasize her point and she'd smile softly at his return to her.

""
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-19-2015, 05:32 PM
The only time Voltage had ever felt sadness like this, it was back on the Island, watching his sister try to reach him as he was sent away, only to be herded back. Perhaps he had a problem with seperation, with being alone. That could very easily be the case, couldnt it? With a gentle sigh he would return her embrace, feeling her so closely as she pushed into his neck, trying to assure him it would all be alright. But he didnt want to chance it, he really didnt. He didnt want to leave her side, knowing there was a chance he may never see her again. What if this Solo returned, or she changed her mind. What if something happened to Voltage,  and this was his last memory with her...saying goodbye.

With a blink he dispelled those thoughts, pushing into her embrace and holding her close. So close. He would breathe in her scent, memorizing it. "You be safe. If you ever need me, for any reason at all...if youre sad or lonely, scare of hurt, just call me. Ill be listening for you, and ill be here before you know It " He whispered in her ear, laying another kiss along her crown before he smiled in Freewing's direction."And if she doesnt call even if she wants too, Freewing, I expect you to come get me. " He said with a gentle grin, nuzzling into her fur. This was it, he was going to have to say goodbye to her...at least for now. A soft whine pulled at his throat as he held her closer, tighter, feeling so...squeezed and anxious. His eyes would mist, tears threatening but he wouldnt let them fall, wouldnt let them be known. He merely held her, never wanting to let go.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Gaia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
04-23-2015, 12:33 AM
She'd breathe deeply as she prepared for the departure of this new found friend. She felt strongly for him, in one night she could hardly believe what her heart was telling her. He gave her comfort and hope, and she wanted to cling to that. He was a bright star in her darkness, and she couldn't ignore that. No matter how quickly these feelings came over her she would never wish to ignore how wonderful she felt surrounded by his form. She didn't know what the future held, but no matter what she knew she'd never forget the last day.

Voltage would hold her tightly and she would sigh into his embrace, knowing that he would need to depart at any moment. "You be safe." She would nod into his fur as he told her what he expected of her. He'd make her smile though, knowing how close he would be. Her smile would brighten at his kiss and the mentioning of Freewing would bring a responsive chirp from the little red bird. Her smile wouldn't last for long as Volt whined, holding her tighter and reminding her that yes, he needed to return home. She couldn't help but join him, but her hope was obvious in her words. "I'll see you again soon." She promised as she held onto him tightly.
""