ardent

That Clever Touch (WORLD WIDE HEALER TRAINING)

Starling

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
04-22-2015, 09:45 PM
Starling didn't notice as someone approached him, standing directly behind him untill he heard a rather familiar voice and name. With a gasp he jerked his head up and back, blinking at the female behind him. Starling had grown a lot since he had last seen Rhythm, standing at almost his full height of 36 inches. He was nearly a year old after all. No longer a tiny child, but still just as gawky. With a nervous smile he'd duck towards the ground, quickly moving out of the way. Why was she here? Where had she gone?! Starling had no idea what ever happened to the aunt he had only seen a few times, and he was curious to find out.

But oh, he was also so incredibly nervous. Gently leaning up to nudge his Aunt he'd step away from the crowd just a bit, hoping she'd follow. "Aunt Rhythm! I-it's been s-so long..." He stuttered, his eyes wide as he stared up at her. With a tilt of his eyes he reguarded her, scenting another pack on her fur. Something was off. Wasn't she Abaven? Tilting his head the opposite direction he'd shake it, turning to find a seat just a bit away from the crowd. "Wh-what happened? Wh...why h-haven't I s-seen you in...in s-so long?!" He asked, tripping over his words like he often tripped over his paws. He was desperate for an answer, too curious to just let it slip.

"Talk""Italian"

Lior

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
04-23-2015, 11:46 AM

The young woman would move with purpose towards Kassander's call. A meeting for healing teaching sounded beyond wonderful, and she was eager to see what he might share. It had been so long since she last had any sort of practice with the art, and she missed it dearly. Upon arrival a good many wolves from all sorts of locations had already gathered. It seemed like next to none were those she knew, however, and she would take a seat by herself somewhere in the back. A few moments later another woman would come sit near her, and Lior would offer her a small greeting. "Hello."

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'

Table by:: Evelyn

[Image: lior_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd2n.png]

Ellis

gems
size
build
player
04-23-2015, 11:50 AM

"Go and Wander." Said my heart.
...and so I would wander.
Healing. It was a thing of beauty and a thing of horror. It was something that was necessary in this world for both those good and evil, and likely wolves from all alignments would attend this massive healer training. She hoped to see Revenge there, maybe, perhaps even Mercy if she tagged along. The female would walk along at her own pace, humming softly to herself as she moved on. Her seagreen eyes searched for something, someone she might know. Yet all her eyes met were the faces of strangers. She would come to a stop as she arrived at the healer training and sit by another female; a younger girl.

The young one would give a greeting and Ellis would tip her head. "Hey." She would say back. "Any idea when this all might begin?" She asked. It had been curious that a fox was the one who gave her the news but well... who was she to judge?

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

"Settle down." Said my heart.
...and so here it was I would settle down.

Table by:: Tea

Svetlana

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-23-2015, 11:55 AM
"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

The young woman was so very tired of feeling like she was stuck. There was only one real solution for the funk she found herself in -- getting out there and doing something! So when she heard about the healer training that her brother was going to give Svetlana knew that she and Korrin would be attending. Faithful fox at her side Svetlana would walk on, hearing the crunch of twigs and such underpaw as she made her way to the river where her brother was hosting it all.

A great many had already gathered, and Svet had to wonder how Kass was going to pull it off. She would take a seat with her companion a bit away from all the others, not exactly keen to go out there and interact with a bunch of strangers. She would let out a soft sigh, glancing down to her paws. Would she do alright? She certainly hoped so... she just wanted to find her place in the world again.

Table by:: Shelby
[Image: svetlana_by_myowncuttlefish-d963v5e.png]
[Image: svetlana_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd1u.png]
[Image: sig_zps8805ea78.png]

Freya

Loner
Soigneur

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Alamea
04-23-2015, 12:46 PM

The silver woman was gone… whether dead or simply missing Freya was glad. The darkness her hatred had painted over her was slowly dissipating and the girl was moving onto her new adventure; though she hadn’t expected it to come in the form of a fox. A healers meeting had seemed just right to get her back on her feet, and despite being somewhat confident in her skills she knew there was so much she didn’t know… what could you expect when she had never had a teacher?

So it was that the golden girl found her way to the meeting, forest gaze glanced around scanning for any wolves she knew from Arcanum, breathing a sigh of relief that none of them seemed to have shown up. In truth she had run, as soon as the call for war had gone out against the pack she had fled, she was no fighter and she couldn’t bear the idea of having to help these wolves who were so horrible.

Of course she knew no one here, save a boy sitting off by himself at the back. (Sorrel) With a friendly smile and a burst of courage the girl approached him. Settling herself happily beside the boy she grinned at him. "Fancy running into you here!" His less than friendly demeanor did nothing to dissuade the golden child. "I don’t believe we were ever properly introduced. I’m Freya!"

""

[Image: wrqQfHn.png]

Revenge

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Vail
04-24-2015, 10:38 AM
Revenge followed Rhythm after the fox that had sought them out. He certainly felt like it was an odd request but the tall boy would follow after his cousin. Not that he would remain close beside her. He respected her enough, but he wasn't about to cling to her side. As they arrived he was rather impressed, this really was a healer's gathering. He hardly recognized any of the wolves that lingered here, but when his eyes fell on Ellis he didn't hesitate to bring himself closer to the woman. She had been the one to teach him everything he knew. Even if he had preferred to learn about poisons. He would remain quiet but easily took a seat next to her.

Hani

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
04-24-2015, 11:09 AM
She heard the call and couldn't just pass up the chance to meet bunch of healers. She wasn't totally sober, but she wasn't entirely messed up either. She was numb in the most pleasant way. She was tingly, not empty like the numbness she felt without her drugs. It was a cycle, one she knew she had to break, but couldn't bring herself to when she was sober. So here she was, lightly high and going to the healing meeting. Why shouldn't she? She was a healer once, trained under Natalya Olympus! She convinced herself to go. She needed somethimg to distract her from the mess she was.

Novel

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
04-27-2015, 06:52 AM
The call that rang out was certainly intriguing, so much so that even the timid Novel thought to investigate. She'd catch Ara's gentle gaze, the curiosity just as obvious as that in her mate's eyes. She half expected the words that fell from her wife's lips, and even through her fear she could feel herself smiling. As long as Ara was next to her she'd be okay, she didn't have to be fearful with her. Novel would nod shortly, finding she felt a bit of excitement bubbling within her as she stood up. Still even through the excitement fear would cling to her.

She would stay close to Ara's side as they made their way carefully to the gathering. She kept herself close to Ara, obviously trying to keep her fear under control. Eventually though the many scents of loners and those within packs would make her more aware. She was becoming more curious than fearful, seeing many other wolves and fewer still that she recognized. The one she was most concerned with was Sorrel though. She hadn't seen her young cousin in some time, and she couldn't help but smile knowing he was still as eager as she about learning. Novel would lean into Ara's form and would hope that Sorrel might come and say hello to her.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Kaprasíus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
04-27-2015, 09:52 AM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2015, 09:53 AM by Kaprasíus.)

His presence was quickly noticed by a man with a quite vivid red coat -- he didn't get what one particular word meant, but he caught the teasing note in his tones and he'd snort in amusement. "I suppose we'll find out very quickly," he drawled to Claude, his accent coming through as he grew distracted by the wolves that began to gather.

Another younger male (Sigmarr) seemed threatened by his comment, retorting that 'we can look after our own. Another snort would sound from his jaws as they clamped shut, amusement still dancing quite obviously in his green stare. The gathering only grew with each moment that passed. A girl with brilliant blue and purple fur -- he swore she look like the night sky, on a night before a storm -- caught his attention, though it was quickly shifted to Hypnos as he answered his call. A pleasant grin would be offered to him as he bowed his head, letting the bush viper atop his head slither higher on his skull to eye Hypnos with beady black eyes. "This is my new friend," he'd introduce her with an almost playful giggle. "Jǫrmungandr, this is my companion Hypnos. Be nice to him." The snake was silent, though hissed softly as she stared at him.

"Where have you been?" came his probing question, though it was curious rather than annoyed. Hypnos was not as slave, certainly not, and could come and go as he wished.. though he honestly wondered where he'd been off to these last few weeks. As he waited for the boy's answer, his gaze would dance about the group, waiting for this so-called training session to begin.. wondering what sort of fun might await them today. It was difficult to imagine this meeting would go smoothly without at least one incident..

WARNING: Kaprasíus is extremely prone to violence, including maim fights & character claiming.
Katja is also welcome in any and all of his threads, without warning.
He also has a bush viper companion named Jǫrmungandr.