Surreal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
09-04-2014, 10:40 PM
Okay! Since Dragon is no longer on the site, this leaves Caerul with no player.

Link to Bio: http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/in...owuser=693

Now. Caerul is like most of the males in this family. Honorable, Brave, Selfless. I want that to stay a constant in his character development. He loves children, family, and will protect both with his life.

He?s getting older, and the window could be closing on his finding a mate. He?s not a male to have a one night fling with a female and walk away. Only the female he will spend his life with will be the mother of his children.

Now!

Caerul comes with free tables (I?m not sure if Dragon saved the tables to his profile or not, but those I made as requests will be in my old Table shop; just do a lil? diggin?.) and art.

Keep in mind that while most people describe him as being black and white, he is actually a wet slate grey with a white underside and facial marking. Both eyes are a bright emerald, the only one in his litter not to carry the heterochromatic gaze.

He is the largest of his litter, standing at 36?.

Here is the form:

CODE

Appearance: I would like 300+ words for his Appearance. Due to his previously being played so lightly, I want a higher proof that he will be played, with at least two posts a week.
Personality: Again, 300+ words.
Roleplay Sample: 300+ words of original work for the rp sample. I want to see how you?ll play him.
[Image: a5Wob8t.png]
Surreal's family is allowed to crash any thread she is in, regardless of it being private or not.

Camille

gems
size
build
player
09-25-2014, 09:17 PM
Hi! I Am Interested In Applying For Him, But I Like His Personality The Way It Is. Would You Like Just An RP Sample?

Surreal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
09-25-2014, 09:38 PM
I would like that form code filled out in your own words. Using anothers work without their permission is a form of plagiarism. His personality can be the same, but written in your own words.

Go ahead and apply, and welcome to Alacritis :)
[Image: a5Wob8t.png]
Surreal's family is allowed to crash any thread she is in, regardless of it being private or not.