gems
size
build
player
09-04-2014, 09:06 PM

THE DRUMS THEY SWING LOW
❝ and the trumpets they go.

L
ove, endless love, faithful love, love Ryder can actually be proud to call her own. That's all she wants in this new dawn, that's all she's ever wanted. To love and be loved back. To have a family of her own, to wake up int he morning and not be afraid to say that "this is my life". She wants to fill that void in her life, the one oblivion that keeps her from ever getting close to anyone. Yes, she wants a mate, someone she can ride or die with not just a one night stand. She is a hard nut to crack, but if you are willing to crave around the rough edges and unlock what lies beneath, you'll never regret it. As she isn't one with children, she truly does want one, and although her previous daughter she conceived at a very young age, basically when she was just developing her sexual interactions, was taken from her. She wants another chance at being a better mother.

S
o, as you can tell Ryder wants that hole in her life to be filled. However long it takes for that to happen she does not care, as long as she finds it then she'll be content. But throw ANYONE or plots at me. Nothing can surprise me or make me not want accept! <33

robb stark