Chapter

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Novella
04-22-2015, 05:59 AM
Aslan hadn't told anyone about his little meeting a few nights earlier with the mountain lion. There really hadn't been much to tell about her after all, not to mention he didn't even know exactly what she was or why she had been in Threar's lands. The latter was perhaps a potentially alarming point though he hadn't seen her since and still wasn't sure if she would see him again. What he had taken notice of however was the cat that kept close to the red boy at the festival. She was much smaller than the cougar he had met of course and physically there were other clear differences in appearances though it had caught his attention all the same.

His mother had encouraged him to go and make friends and have some fun and perhaps he ought to start that, branching away from them and wandering across the Redbud Nook he set off to try and find the male. They appeared to be a similar age and certainly a similar height as well, something Aslan hadn't actually encountered yet anyway. He hadn't caught the boy's name when Surreal had made her introduction to Novella and Frith though he was hopefully more than capable of introducing himself.

Regulus

Somnium
Ascended

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
04-22-2015, 09:23 AM

It seemed he would be meeting the earthen toned fellow first. Regulus stepped carefully around a knot of wolves, one eye and ear toward his mother in case she needed him, and nearly bumped into the male. ”Oh, sorry.” He stepped back respectfully, and in the process, nearly stepped on Cinder, who issued an indignant mew and leapt up onto his fluffy back, the safest spot anywhere near her big lug of a friend. Regulus looked apologetically over his shoulder at his small friend. ”Sorry about that, Cindy.” His fathomless sapphires turned to the earthy brown male, his tail waving behind him.

”I’m Regulus Anatolii Adravendi, son of Surreal Adravendi. Sure is crowded here, huh?” This was the first time he had ever spoken to a male his age. It was an interesting feeling. A part of him was analyzing the male, gauging his strength and size. The other part wanted to romp and roughhouse with someone whom he could actually say was his own size. He settled for a tilt of his head and a grin. ”What’s your name?”

"Talk" "You" Think

Aslan

Loner
Chapter

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Novella
04-22-2015, 09:32 AM
The cat, as if not small enough already certainly looked tinier still in comparison to the large red male she stuck close to. With his bright colouring and large size he certainly stood out even amongst the quickly gathering crowd. Aslan didn't imagine that the cat ever lost him for too long.

They would meet somewhere in the middle of the path, quickly continuing to grow more and more crowded and the red boy would swiftly give an introduction, it was quite the long name. "Aslan Destruction" The darker male responded his own name seeming significantly shorter in comparison. "My parents are Novella and Frith, I'm not sure they thought about crowd control when they organised all of this." Aslan responded, casting his glance briefly around the strangers. It was definitely a good idea he felt that they'd set up shop here rather than in the Threar lands themselves.

"Shall we head over this way, seems a little quieter for now. At least less in the way anyway." He pointed out a little patch of trees, they were still rather small, though far enough apart that even two large wolves like themselves could comfortably settle down. "Your friend might appreciate that I'm guessing." He added, glancing back to Regulus and the small cat now settled upon his back.

Regulus

Somnium
Ascended

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
04-22-2015, 09:50 AM

His introduction was returned. Aslan Destruction. He liked that name. It sounded regal and strong, but pretty, too. It seemed his parents had called this gathering. A chuckle left the yearling at the remark of the similarly sized Aslan. ”I’ve never been around so many at once. This is Cinder, by the way.” He added as his friend kneaded into his back; with her claws. He looked around at the crowd of wolves, spotting his sisters familiar form among them. She’d turned up not long before he’s decided to try his luck at meeting someone. She looked like she was doing okay. ”That’s my sister, Zuriel.” He made the introduction for her, aiming his nose at her form.

Aslan suggested moving over toward a less crowded area, and Regulus obliged, grinning as Alsan included her in the preference of wider spaces. Her trilling purr was a cheerful affirmative to Aslans words. They settled in the clear spot, Regulus’ tail flicking to curl about his haunches, the long looking hairs fluffed out slightly against the ground. ”I guess I should start getting used to this if I’m going to take Leadership of the pack from my mother… once we have one and she’s years older… She says pack meetings can get really crowded.” His paw shuffled against the ground as he thought of how little he knew about pack life in general. His mother had been teaching him all she could, but to learn best, he would have to experience the real thing. He looked forward to their pack.

His eyes landed on his mother, assuring himself that she was still safe and chatting with the others. He picked Zuriel from the crowd again. Both the females in his family were safe. Good. Fathomless sapphire returned to Aslan. ”So what do you do for fun?”

"Talk" "You" Think

Aslan

Loner
Chapter

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Novella
04-23-2015, 08:29 AM
As the two boys moved out of the way, Regulus once more commented upon the size of the gathering. He couldn't help but wonder if his parents had expected quite the large turnout though given the size of the Destruction family alone he figured that they hadn't exactly been planning on a small event. "I'm pretty sure I haven't either." Aslan remarked, casting another little glance behind at the crowd. Had any of them seen this many wolves at once? He didn't think this type of thing was a common event.

He cast his attention to the girl that was pointed out though his own family was rather lost in the crowd, introductions were better up front anyway though he would try to remember the girl's name, just as he would Regulus and Cinder's name. The cat didn't seem to be as talkative as Sorrel's companion, but he'd offer her a greeting all the same. "Hello Cinder."

Though Aslan had gotten used to helping his parents with duties and things, he'd never thought about a future position within the pack nor who might one day take over Threar when his parent's couldn't lead it any longer. Truthfully there was probably a rather naive part of him that cared not to think about such facts. That was some serious planning though, to assign a heir of a pack when you didn't even have one yet. He wouldn't verbally focus upon that fact however and instead offer a little insight into pack life. "I don't think Threar is a big pack, so meetings are definitely not as busy as this."

Regulus

Somnium
Ascended

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
05-01-2015, 05:27 PM
Regulus Anatolii Adravendi

Aslan shared Regulus’ notion that this might be the biggest crowd of wolves they’d ever encountered. Regulus grinned slightly, jaws parting in a low chuckle as he gazed out at the crowd, watching his sister and his mother. “I’ve only ever been around my mother, father, two sisters, Grandmother, adopted uncle, Newol and his mate, and a wolf named Deviant, plus my second cousin Alsander. But it’s down to Mother, Zuriel, myself, and Father, and Cinder… I did meet a female named Ganja on an island, and a tiger on the battlefield.” He rattled off the list, with a few taps of his paw as his deep sapphire eyes rolled up in thought. Did Aslan even know what a tiger was yet? Regulus’ left shoulder twitched at the memory of the big cats claws.

When Aslan greeted Cinder, the Somalis tail rose straight up, squirrel-like tail fur thickly fluffy, and quivering slightly in delight as she stood up, front paws resting on top of Regulus’ skull. “Hello. It’s nice to meet you, Aslan. It’s amazing to know that Regulus isn’t the only wolf his size.” Her whiskers twitched as she swatted playfully at the crimson wolfs ear with her paw. Regulus grinned. “You’re the first wolf I’ve ever met who matched my size.” He listened with interest as Aslan noted that Threar was a large pack, and meetings still hadn’t been as crowded as this gathering. He thought back to his grandmothers stories about the past of Valhalla. ”Grandmother said Valhalla once had over seventy wolves… Meetings must have been hectic…” He looked around at the crowd again. He wasn’t sure what that many wolves would look like, but he didn’t think there were that many here.

Would his mothers renewed version of Valhalla be as strong as that? His eyes wandered to his mother, with her huge belly. With her at the lead, he didn’t doubt it.

Aslan

Loner
Chapter

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Novella
05-03-2015, 06:28 AM
The names that Regulus began to rattle off meant very little to Aslan, not one of them familiar to him. Of course beyond the wolves in Threar, perhaps a few from Abaven and Fiori and one or two loners the chocolate coloured male hadn't really met many other wolves anyway. Truth be told the tiger was lost in the list, though at the end of it all he was a little overwhelmed by the strange names and rather thorough account of who the boy had met in his life.

Cinder would be a pleasant distraction from all of that, chiming in now with a greeting of her own and commenting upon the size of the two boys, Regulus too would join in on that notion. "I'm guessing it's not exactly normal, didn't appear to be the case with my family anyway but there are probably other tall wolves out there." The festival had gathered a few, including some even bigger than the two boys.

Valhalla wasn't a pack name that was familiar at all to the boy, though one with that many wolves seemed rather unbelievable, there were a lot of wolves here now but surely there still wasn't even actually that many now? "I imagine so." Was all Aslan could really comment on the idea.