Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
player
04-22-2015, 07:57 PM

"You do to me so well."

This place wasn't for him, he knew that very well. Huge paws would press against the soft and soggy ground from yesterday's rain. The same scent of rain filled the predator's nose as the monster let out a small rumble from the back of his throat. Tail swishing from side to side the magnificent albino male almost shined in the clouded sky. Pink eyes watching the water level next to him, leaning in to lower himself and snag a drink. Only to get the lower half of his snout wet as he raised himself back up again.

Wolves inhabited this place like the african wild dogs back home. Yet he knew he couldn't treat them like he did those dogs. Many were smarter, but he didn't understand their culture or ways. It was going to be difficult to find a lioness in this place, or any hope of a new pride. So for now the king was left to be just as he was a lone lion. He chuffed at the thought, how he lusted for some sort of blood shed now. Perhaps he could catch one of these female wolves and keep it as a play thing.

Speech,

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-22-2015, 08:42 PM

The reunion with her beloved had come at perhaps the best possible time. She felt whole once more, knowing that Shiranui was here. She would practically dance as she traveled back to the large river, humming to herself with hips swaying back and forth. Love, love, it had to be love~ She was beyond happy, beyond excited as she danced upon her paws. Laughter spilled from her maw, no longer that manic sort that would erupt when she hunted but rather the light natured sort that once truly was born of her happiness. She could remember herself once again.

The young wolfess would march along at a leisurely place, once again searching for those plant that would bring her adopted daughter Ganja happiness. Her pink and red eyes would scan the earth and finally she would see a creature who stood out almost as much as she did.

He was massive. A blur of winter's white upon the autumn landscape. The rainbow marked female would stalk closer from behind, finding that it was a feline unlike any other she had seen before. He was exotic. He was beautiful. He was... perfect. My my... what was this feeling? A sense of satisfaction that wolves were not the only oddballs in this world?

"Well hello there, oh Great White. What might bring you to this lovely little wolfen land, hmm?" She would practically coo.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Table by:: Briena

[Image: t4ZIt0u.png]