ardent

We're Here {Festival-y Thread}

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
04-23-2015, 12:08 PM

His aunt said little on the matter at the moment for Tac’s joining request, other than the fact that they would talk later about it. He’d give a nod, gently nudging the girl at his side. She was pressed into him, almost fearful of the other wolves that were around. He felt a bit bad for her, in all honesty. “Fair enough.” He’d respond to his aunt, looking back to her. “I think that it may be better for Tac too.. I’ll see you later~” He’d smile at Novella before stepping away, trying to lead the girl away from it all a bit.

“The crowd making you a bit nervous?” He’d ask gently, once they were a bit away from all those ears.

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

Table by:: Eldarwen

Tacheté

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
05-13-2015, 09:32 PM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2015, 09:33 PM by Tacheté.)
She eagerly followed her friend away from the festival. "Yeah... Occasionally large crowds of unknown wolves make me nervous and such..." she answered softly. She sidled up next to him and pressed into his side to help comfort herself, nuzzling her muzzle into his shoulder. "Yet another thing you have learned about me today." She said with a soft chuckle. "So your aunt... she seems nice but very much an authority figure." She said quietly in comment to her first encounter with Féli's aunt. She was unsure of the whole pack, except for Féli and his aunt, whom she barely knew except for a few words spoken to her and Féli both.
Félicien is allowed in any of Tacheté's posts, be them private or not

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
05-14-2015, 12:35 PM

Félicien would give a small nod as Tac answered him. Her voice was soft, and he could hear the sincerity of her voice. He would feel his face heat as she pressed up next to him. But, despite his nervousness, the young man would reach over and gently nuzzle her cheek. “I promise you, Tac, you’ll be alright. No one here would hurt you. My aunt would take care of such beings.” He would give a small chuckle at her next comment.

“That’s an alpha for you. But she’s really kind, and approachable. All the members of Threar are kind, and there is another who is really, really shy. You’ll be welcome... I promise.”

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

Table by:: Eldarwen