Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-24-2015, 06:26 AM
Now that everyone else was appearing to settle into the festival mood and the first event was being prepared, Novella decided it was time to join in with the celebrations herself. There was of course one task that she needed to deal with first, and that was her promise to Félicien; officially meeting Tac and seeing about her joining Threar. Truthfully the Author wasn't entirely certain where her nephew had actually gone with his new friend, though she meandered through the crowds, giving further hellos and small talk to those that she passed, all the while attempting without seeming rude, to keep on the move and lookout for Féli and Tac.

Eventually to her surprise it was scent that helped her escape the centre of the crowds and near her nephew. With so many wolves around she had expected to lose it easily amongst the many different scents though by luck she had managed to pick it up and apparently the pair had ventured a little away from the gathering. Well it certainly made it easier to talk to them though it had for a while made it a little more difficult to find them. "Félicien." She called out his name in hopes of grabbing his attention, avoid startling them and possibly bring them to her.

Tacheté

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
04-26-2015, 05:09 PM
Text "Speech"

The piebald girl had heard the call of her friend's aunt. It had caused her to start for a moment, not recognizing the voice at first. She lifted her nose to the air, catching the scent on the wind of the leader of the pack she wished to join. She lightly nuzzled Félicien, who was next to her before she murmured, "Your aunt wants us Féli." She said softly before trotting off towards the scent.

Coming upon Féli's aunt, she ducked her head before looking behind her. The cream and gold male was lagging behind, and she didn't know when he'd wander over to them. "H-Hello, 'm'am." She said politely, not wanting to offend the Alphess before the lady decided if she would allow herself, just a friend of Novella's nephew, to join the pack.
Félicien is allowed in any of Tacheté's posts, be them private or not

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-01-2015, 02:08 PM
Perhaps Félicien was a little distracted or maybe had decided to let Tacheté brave meeting the Author and asking to join Threar on her own this time, now that they were away from the large crowd. Whatever the reason only the female showed her face now, a somewhat nervous look about her as she gave a rather polite greeting, a little overly polite, nothing of course that Novella would really fault her for though Threar didn't enforce any strict titles or correct ways to address superiors, she much preferred her members to call her by her own name.

"Hello there, Tac isn't it?" Novella gave her own greeting as well as double checking that she had heard the girl's name right. There had been quite a few introductions since Féli had brought her forwards not to mention quite the noise with the rumble of chatter from the crowd. "I'm not sure how much Félicien told you, but I'm Novella, there's no need to call me ma'am." She corrected her, voice warm and a kindly smile finding its way to her features, hoping to relax the other's nerves.

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
05-01-2015, 08:13 PM

Ahhh Novella’s call. Félicien would rise from where he had been with Tac, heading towards the scent of Novella. She had promised that they would talk later, and later it was. He was both excited and nervous about having Tac accepted into the pack... Though he wasn’t too sure why the latter was bothering him so. The young man would walk alongside her the whole way, feeling his cheeks heat up with embarrassment. He would end up falling behind, at least for a moment, as Tac went on ahead.

He would catch up as Novella was addressing her, and Féli would smile to his aunt as she spoke. He knew that Novella had a job to do as the author of their pack. Félicien would fall into place beside Tac, giving a few nervous twitches of his ears. He would let her speak, though he felt the butterflies and urge to speak for her, to pretty much beg his aunt to allow her in the pack eating at him. Instead he would just give the white wolfess a nod of greeting, and hoped for the best.

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

Table by:: Eldarwen

Tacheté

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
05-13-2015, 09:41 PM
She moved from foot to foot nervously as the white lady addressed her before Féli made his way over to them. "Y-Yes. Tac is what I go by, but my given name is Tacheté. Bit of a mouthful, if I do say so myself." She said, rambling on as she spoke, the nerves eating at her as she spoke.

This meeting between her, Féli, and Novella would ultimately decide the fate of her status, be it lone wolf or pack wolf. Her eyes held traces of fear and nervousness as she met Novella's gaze for a few seconds before dropping her eyes to the ground in a show of submission and not a challenge. She kept her tail down as well as her head, pulling on the instincts that had kept her safe as she had run from pack to pack.

To be honest, she was dominant enough to lead her own pack, but didn't know enough wolves or felt like she was mature enough for it. And now, as long as she had Féli by her side, she would stick by him and follow him where he went, and that included impressing his aunt and leader with her manners and behavior before the final verdict was made on her pack status.

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-15-2015, 07:32 AM
Félicien wouldn't be too far behind in fact, appearing as the little greetings began though silently hanging back, allowing Author and potential new member to sort this all out for themselves it seemed. For now she would keep her attention on the brown and white girl before her, not studying Félicien's nervous anticipation about it all.

She would smile softly at Tacheté's comment upon her name, though in the Author's opinion it wasn't too much of a mouthful at all. "Alright, is Tac what you prefer then?" It seemed a reasonable assumption though she would double check all the same, she didn't want to call the girl by anything she didn't like. It wasn't often that Novella thought to her wayward cousin, though in the instance of being careful with names Iorwerth was certainly a fine example; no nicknames would do.

Whilst the Author hadn't paid much attention to Féli's nerves, the current submissive nature of Tac was far harder to ignore. Hecate had a far more terrified demeanour and had stuttered profusely over the few  words that she spoke. This rambling was a different demonstration on nerves though they certainly still appeared to exist. "Féli tells me you wish to join Threar, is that so?" She prompted, trying to edge her onto the matter at hand. Her nephew had found out various things about Tac she'd assume, though she would need to know a few things herself if she was to welcome the girl into Threar.

Tacheté

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-03-2015, 09:55 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2015, 09:56 PM by Tacheté.)
OOC: So sorry this is so late >.<
Text "Speech"

"Y-Y-Yes it is..." She said softly. "I do wish to join Threar. Féli has told me so many wonderful things about this pack. Plus, its lonely being on your own. I'd rather be in a pack full of friends if I can't have my family beside me." She said, rambling on again. She normally didn't ramble, nor was she usually this submissive in behavior. She usually kept a neutral attitude and behavior. She cautiously looked up at the Author with her bi-colored eyes.

The Author was a stunning female, much different than any of the wolves in her family tree. Not to mention that this leader had a strong and noble demeanor, as well as appearing kind and gentle towards those she ruled over. At least, that was what Féli had told her anyways... Oh well. If she was allowed to join, she'd figure it out for herself in due time.

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-04-2015, 11:32 AM
Tachéte would confirm the fact that she wished to join Threar, listing off a couple of reasons as well, that nervous behaviour continuing all the while. She sympathised with the loneliness though could only imagine her pain. Novella had been fortunate enough to always have someone from her family around her, though she still longed for the days for them all to be together again she knew it was unrealistic. "I will accept you as a Prologue for now, though you could shift both higher or lower in the ranks depending upon your attitude." Novella informed her, given that Féli was clearly quite fond of her she would give her the benefit of the doubt and not place her any lower for now. Both she and Frith would soon form their own opinions of the girl, hopefully she wouldn't disappoint. "You're welcome to stay and enjoy the festival a while longer or perhaps Féli can show you around the pack lands whilst they're a little quieter." She'd leave the decision in their hands.

ooc: Although Tac has missed the meeting I recommend you take a look at this thread, all of this will still apply to her.