Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-24-2015, 09:40 PM

Things were going well honestly, Arian had yet to speak with her mother but she had made a trip to Donostrea to meet Voltage. The travelling took some time, but she believed in her pack enough not to crumble in her absence even if everyone was so different it didn't seem like they liked each other at the moment. She had meet Bass once before, when she took over Isokan. However it was a brief meeting and she highly doubted he remembered her anyways. The cripple would stand at the borders, she scented Limno her sister and Quelt as well. She figured Quelt was still angry with her, wondering if he would ever forgive her.

Regardless she was here to get to know Bass, to see how Abaven would stand with Sonticus. With already having an alliance with Fiori and on good terms with Donostrea anything could happen and she would not force anything. Raising her head she sent out a howl, nervously waiting her tail swinging back and forth. After all, she still got nervous, she still feared the worst in her when it came to actually interacting with others.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
05-07-2015, 01:18 PM

His ears perked at the howl that called for him, looking up from his snack. He knew that howl, that song was familiar in some ways. His mind spun as he tried to place it, eyes narrowing slightly. Could it be Arian? There was really only one way to find out... Hopping off the top of his den -- his most favorite spot -- he made his way to the borders. Sure enough, it was her form that awaited him, tail swishing behind her. He grinned at the female, although there was a hint of confusion in his gaze. Last thing he had heard she had given her pack away before pretty much vanishing, and it left him wondering why she was here. "Hello Arian, always good to see a familiar face." He said softly, a hint of his confusion echoing in his vocals. Had she laid claim to another pack, or was she just here to catch up? Ixionn had been pretty upset at her, and that had been the last time that he had heard her name mentioned. Oh wait no, Limno brought her up as well. He wondered if he should call for the girl, but he supposed that if she head the howl and wanted to talk, she would come. Besides, he didn't know what intention lay behind this meeting.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-08-2015, 09:16 AM
Arian was glad to see bass as well. Though there were many thoughts on her mind. Like about Quelt her sister. Things that were more informal for what she came here for. So she stuffed them to the back of her brain. She smiled at him dipping her head towards the other alpha. "Its always nice to see you bass." She would tell him. Her tail settling behind her nervousness melting away.

"I came here to discuss pack standings. I recently created a pack called sonticus. Were allies with fiori since my mother is the alphess. I also wanted to know how you were doing." Arians blue eyes shined a bit. It was relaxing here even if cypress was not by her side. She had a feeling this was a sign she was getting better. Even if she was mentally fragile.

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
05-27-2015, 02:31 PM

He listened carefully as she spoke, stating that she had a new pack that she called home. He nodded slowly, the words that had been shared between him and Ixionn had not been kind in her favor. He told him little of what had actually transpired in that time, but he could see the changes in her. Bass was pleased to see that she was settling into her own skin, and seemed to be relaxed around him as well. "I am pleased to hear that you are once again ruling, Arian. And where does your pack reside at this time?" She had mentioned Fiori being an ally of hers, being her mother ruling and all. He had not yet made his way towards that pack, too caught up in his own happenings at home to bother traveling out of his borders. Tail fluttered behind him as she said that she wanted to come and see how he wa going as well. "I am just grand, Arian. A father of five healthy pups who have just turned a year old. It has been awhile since we have seen one another, but I am glad that you have come to my border again. Of course I would be more than happy to share alliances with you once again."

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-27-2015, 02:38 PM

Those walker children were definitely something else, Ixionn and her had a harsh fallout but soon had been patched up in the condition the boy had seen her in before. He never showed his face much and Renhett was off doing her own thing. Arian was happy to hear Bass speak, a smile grew on her face and a slight tail wag behind her. "At the moment the SS. Antinox. I know that's quiet a walk but it was worth it." she tilted her head to the side a little.

"A lot has happened since I've been gone...I'm happily mated to a man called Cypress now. Sonticus would love to have you as an ally. We're a communal pack where everyone has a voice. Essentially almost any natured wolf can join as long as they obey the rules." Arian would explain a little. A small flick of her tail, she didn't feel too nervous around him.

"Talk" "You" Think

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
05-27-2015, 03:30 PM

Bass gave a wag of his tail at her words, although a frown creased his mouth with concern at her having to have traveled so far. She had said that it was worth it, and he would take that as face value. After all, he had not been the one to call her here. It eased his mind, although thoughts of offering her a warm den for the night before she was to take her leave. His mind was snapped out of those thoughts as she told him a bit about her own pack, his head nodding slowly with her words. "Sounds wonderful, Arian. Abaven hasn't changed much at all, just a little more strict on trainings and such." He said with a slow nod of his head. He had added a few ranks, but that was of no concern to the female before him. Letting out a thoughtful hum, his tail tapped on the earth a few times as he figured out his train of thought. "Is your pack strong or somewhat lacking in a certain rank or skill? I would like to train my wolves more, but there is only so much you can do against opponents you have sparred against all your life. You start to learn and predict their moves. I have started something in my fight training where the pair of wolves has to start the fight in an odd position, such as toe to toe, from behind, things like that. Would that be something that would interest you?" Bass asked, his own head tilting to the side.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-27-2015, 03:43 PM

As she listened to Bass, he would suggest fight training. It would bring her back to the session they only just recently had. Of course, a lot of them were inexperienced. She knew Mirabelle and Kreft were fine. The idea that he had was indeed interesting and he had a fair point. It would be something she would consider in the future. "We are low in numbers at the moment so not very strong but we have a few good fighters. Recently we finished a sparring session. It was indeed be a good idea. Perhaps in the future we could have a joint training session somewhere." Arian would nod her head.

"I can help with any healing training if you want. Although, I'm sure your members are more equipped for that." She chuckled and lowered her head a little. Maybe she was a bit bad at normal conversation. After all she was just getting used to not being a slave and being a leader again.

"Talk" "You" Think

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
05-27-2015, 04:32 PM

Bass was more than pleased to hear that she had interest in fighting, but stated that their numbers were low. Abaven had a number of fighters, probably more than her growing pack. "Perhaps when your numbers grow stronger, I don't want to put pressure on you. And we can meet half way, so that one of our packs is not wandering so far." He shuttered at the thought of going that far, and at this time when the chill of Winter was strong enough in the East. But his ears perked when she mentioned healing, thoughts of Starling entering his mind. His son seemed to have endless muse for learning to heal, and could not gather enough teachers. "One of my sons, Starling, is very much interested in healing. I have a few others that are interested as well, but only so many in Abaven. We have more fighters and trackers than anything else, and any healing I would gladly take you up on that. Should I send him to you for a sort of vacation?" He was sure that Starling would love and adventure, perhaps he would send their newest healer along as well. It would hopefully boast the boy's courage in himself. He reminded him a bit of Arian herself, shy in nature. "He forces healing lessons on me, Arian." Bass chuckled, his tail thumping on the earth with pleasure.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-27-2015, 04:41 PM

Healing was something that always made her happy. She found herself carrying higher for a small bit at the mentioning of it. Her tail wagging back and forth, when she was a pup she had spent an entire season away from home for fight training and she hadn't even grown strong in that point. She smiled, chuckling a little at the mentioning that he forced healing lessons. "I would love to teach them, you can send them for as long as you'd like. When I was young a spent a season at a family members pack for fight training, funny how I ended up being a healer instead." she would tilt her head a little. "Of course you don't have to send them for that long, I wouldn't want you to have pack members gone for an uncomfortable amount of time."

She would then sit, growing tired of standing for so long considering the walk over here. She would probably stop by neutral lands to rest before heading home. "I heard my sister had joined your pack Bass... Limno. I hope she's doing well." It was a sudden change of subject but she had just remembered she had been wondering about that.

"Talk" "You" Think

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
05-27-2015, 05:00 PM

He would have to talk it over with Starling first, he was quite shy and he might have to walk him there himself. If he wasn't comfortable with the idea, of course he would not force that on him. "Thank you so much Arian, I am sure that he will love that idea. I will speak with him and send you a message as soon as I hear back from him. Perhaps we should wait until Spring when the herbs are more alive and well?" He asked, head tilting to the side as he watched her settle on her rump. Bass knew that it was a long walk home for her, and he felt rude to not offer her a comfortable place where she did not have to watch her back. He was about to suggest just that when she mentioned her sister. "She is well, she has become close with another long term member of this pack. I do not know if they have taken each other as mates, but..." He said with a simple shrug. He wasn't one to stick his nose in others business. "You are more than welcome to call her to the borders when you want, or call her to your own pack. She had asked me about you, and I am sure that she would love to see you again. Actually..." he broke off, looking over his shoulder and back into his home lands. "you are more than welcome to stay the night here before you head back home. You could speak with your sister then."

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-27-2015, 05:17 PM

Arian watched him carefully, she was still nervous around strangers and a lot of Abaven were strangers. However if they were to be allies they needed to trust each other. She smiled and nodded her head on how he would ask starling about it. "That sounds great, and he's welcome to meet me before he makes a final decision. The worse thing would for him to hate me and still have to learn herbs from me." though she certainly hoped the boy wouldn't hate her.

"Are you certain that would be okay, I wouldn't want to impose on your pack." Arian would say with a bit of sparkle in her blue eyes. Of course she wanted to stay, but her manners implored her to make sure it was okay otherwise she would feel bad. Besides, it wouldn't be good if she had a panic attack around his others members, since they wouldn't know what to do.

"Talk" "You" Think