oh i'd dance on that fine ass anytime

Aldoro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-05-2014, 07:23 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2014, 02:42 PM by Aldoro.)

The young man, a bit frustrated and bored since Indarra had fizzled and had been claimed, crawled out of his large ditch that was located casually behind his den. He emerged to a dark night sky, those pretty little stars littered across the beautiful display. But Aldoro just snorted softly and allowed his paws to carry him forward, jaws parting wide into a deep yawn. Earlier he had taken a nice long nap near the evening. He was sure he slept for about three hours like a lazy dragon guarding a princess and stopping all who came forth with a single breath of fire. But he wasn't guarding any princess. The only thing he was guarding was himself and his privacy.

Pft, was else would the obsidian man have to guard?! His fake little spirit of Six and his pups following him around? Haha...right. They could take care of themselves. Those pups were his spawns. They were strong, like him. Alongside Six. Plus...they were merely ghosts in reality. But in his little mind he was always talking to Six and his pups. Sometimes he even told stories...and sometimes, he attempted to please Six. Make her feel like that one night...yeah. He didn't care if anyone stopped by and saw him...making love with the air. Six was there. And the pups were curled into their little den nearby.
The black fiend eventually wound up here, in the col. Where he and Six met. Hm. His favorite place...surprisingly, it was raining pretty hard here. He remembered when it was snowing back then...and it was pretty cold. So this water he was practically transparent to. Paws would move through the wet mountain pass, two-tone eyes gazing through the charcoal air. Finally the boy found himself flopped down onto the wet earth, curled up, chin rested up on his scarred tail. Maybe he'd sleep here for a little while...or maybe he could go fetch something to eat once the rain stopped...
i'm speaking LISTEN UP

Anzhelika

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-05-2014, 09:01 PM
Large white paws would carry the ivory Queen gracefully over the illuminating, alabaster tundra. Sabre the snake would slither around her pale neck, narrowed slits watching the white scenery. The sky was black but full of stars, the moon shining down in proud glory upon the Queen and her snake.

She would make her way to the Dreamer's Col, a place she had yet to explore. The snow was mostly melted at this part, only a few patches of white making themselves noticed around the place. The rain didn't bother the ivory Queen much, in fact, she enjoyed the pitter patter of dew drops around her. Anzhelika would seat herself next to a boulder, flicking her tail up into the air out of sheer boredom. "Oh, nothing to doooo.."
[Image: vQdrOgc.png]

[Image: 524oelY.png]

Warning: This character is prone to cursing, possible maim, fighting, and claims. If you choose to RP with this character, do it at your own risk!

Aldoro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-07-2014, 01:48 PM

It didn't take the man too long to notice the new aroma in the air. It held a woman's odor...and an instant grin spilt across his lips. It was perverted and icky. Like he had bad intentions...no, he did have bad intentions. But what fun would forcing that satisfaction onto himself and having to deal with the uncomfortable thrashing of whoever this woman was...? He'd slowly make her want him. His sweet, yet fake nips and licks. It's been awhile since he's done so, anyway. The last time he had made love was that one gentle time with Six. And that was ages ago. Plus, it was awkward and unenjoyable. This time...he'd make it happen. Rough.
He didn't give a shit who this was. Ugly, pretty, either way. He'd claim her...if not, well he'd make sure she'd regret denying him. The man slowly lifted his massive black body, stretching and extending his sore joints. His tongue drew over his lips casually and he began to carry himself toward the sweet aroma that wafted into the air. No she wasn't in heat. But what did it matter? Yeah he was disappointed but a woman was a woman. Totally capable. Haha. Life wasn't fair now was it? Aldoro growled softly as the smell began to fade through the rain...so he began to trot faster through the short grass.
Finally, he saw that lump of ivory sitting in the rain right next to a rather large rock. The ebony fiend dragged himself over with that perverse grin still glued upon his face. Then he stopped a few feet away from her, tail hanging limp between his hind legs even through the excitement that pulsed through him. A giggle spilled from his lips, two-tone eyes shimmering with bad intention. "You look...alone." That thing coiled around the neck of the woman was completely transparent to him. He knew it was there...but ignored it. He hoped it wouldn't interfere. Or else he'd have a little appetizer aside his main course...
Speech

Anzhelika

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-07-2014, 02:33 PM
A large, dark and white male would make his way up to the ivory Queen, holding a calm stance. "Hmm, yes. Lonely, but most of all- bored." Anzhelika would tell him, gold and violet gaze draping over his body. "Do you have any ideas to entertain me?" She would ask the male in a low, seductive purr, her soft timbre laced with pure disgust. She knew that all he wanted is sex, but why did she give a fuck? She needed to be pleased, he needed to be pleased- it was a simple emotion- no, want.

The pale lady would rise, tail held high in the air. But, not in dominance, in an offering for the male to fuck the Queen. Sabre would slither off from her neck, rattling his tail. "I'll leave you two to your ssssickly bussssiness, " he would say with a small bow, disappearing off into some hole.

Anzhelika would step over to the male and run the side of her body against his, her curves folding into his own obsidian fur. She would stand next to him, banner waving high in the air- the offer still being held. "You can call me Queen bee, babe. And what shall I call you? I need a name to scream in pleasssurre," she would tell him with a small wink, hissing a bit at the end of her sentence. He disgusted her, honestly. Her opinion held for someone higher than a male who she had found lying around. But, life was a game, and there ain't no rest for the wicked.

(OOC: Sooo you probably should change the thread tag to M for Mature xD This is going to turn out roughly interesting.)

Warning: This character is prone to cursing, possible maim, fighting, and claims. If you choose to RP with this character, do it at your own risk!

Aldoro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-07-2014, 03:00 PM

The woman seemed to get along with him quite nicely. In fact, she seemed to hold the same desire as him. Pleasure.
Oh yes, she'd be tasty. She was also quite pretty unlike some of the woman out there. She had creamy ivory fur with two-tone eyes, like his. A soft purple and yellow. But what fuck did he give on how she looked...? She was a cooperating dame who was accepting his want...haha. How special. She was unlike any other sexy woman...Aldoro's tongue slowly flopped out of his jaws as she responded in that icky tone, gaze focused on him as she teased him. The boy just smirked and lifted his chin slowly.
"You can call me Queen bee, babe. And what shall I call you? I need a name to scream in pleasssurre," The snake had slithered away into a hole without any trouble, and it made the sooty man giggle in excitement. By now the woman was moving her way over to him and pressing her slim body up against his own. Their fur mingled and they exchanged heat. This only drew the boy up the wall even further. Slowly and cautiously would he begin to nip roughly at her hips, nose pressing into her ivory fur as he thought over her words. Then, moving his rough nips up her spine, he would whisper in his dark and rather disgusting voice.
"My precious queen will call me her king..." He'd moan, eyes still shimmering with need as he drew himself closer to her. The boy slowly shifted his body so that his nips could continue down her spine and up the back of her neck. Then to her ears. He breathed in her aroma and again, whispered another set of lyrics."And my queen...she wishes for entertainment..." He practically repeated her words, awaiting her reply. No he wouldn't do this too fast...he would tease her. Just like she had to him. He wanted her to beg.
i'm speaking LISTEN UP

Anzhelika

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-07-2014, 03:52 PM
"My King.." She would call out to him, her voice carrying out with her soft timbre that was now laced with pleasure and hatred. Her body would shiver when he would nip at her hips, sending the girl's head to spin. "Mmm, my King." She would call out softly to him, leaning into his nips in response to his sexual demeanor. "I do wish for entertainment, but I think this act could entertain and please us both. What do you say, my King?" She would ask him with a soft chuckle, waving her rump in his face. Her tail was still raised and she stayed still, awaiting for the obsidian and pale man to respond. "Please me. . ." Anzhelika would moan out in a soft tone, begging the male. Never had she wanted to do something so simple in an act, that held no emotion for the girl. She knew he could bring her those simple little actions without being wrapped around in a drama filled romance that she would most like to avoid. She craved the throne, and it was enough for Anzhelika that he called himself a King, and her his Queen.

Aldoro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-07-2014, 06:19 PM

Oh yes, she begged. It made him want her...and she would give her his all.
He'd thrust his way inside of her without any second thoughts. But not just yet. Yeah...she moaned, she wanted him. But he wanted it louder. The icky man wanted to hear his title being screamed across the rainy air. Howled in morning, and echoing across the slopes of the col. This wasn't enough. And as long as the woman didn't moan and beg even more...he wouldn't satisfy their sick urges.
Oh yes he wanted to take her. Right here and right now. But why rush? It was much more fun to tease her and make her needy self beg to him. Hehe. After all...if he finally joined them...then he would make the moment last. He would drag it on for as long as he could. And maybe even do it again.
Aldoro continued on nipping her and brushing himself up against her pretty body, nips looking to draw little spots of blood. Even though he was playing rough with her...he still didn't want to do too much. She needed that energy...or else they may not be able to do a round two. He slowly draped his arm over her body- but didn't shift at all. He didn't even align their hips. He just stood there, nipping roughly and panting impatiently.
Words quietly seeped from his lips in reply to her begs. ?My queen should beg for her king...? He repeated in a sickly voice, drawing his tongue along the back of her neck. Oh...how badly he wanted her. But patience was key...and unfortunately, he had little of just that. Maybe if this woman kept refusing to howl through the air he'd tear open a nasty wound in that pretty little neck of hers.

Anzhelika

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-07-2014, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2014, 07:11 PM by Anzhelika.)
She wasn't usually one to beg for something, but she wouldn't mind doing it for the one who would bring her royally wanted pleasure. "Beg? Oh babe, I'll have you on your knees." Anzhelika would say with a seductive purr, puffing her chest and taking deep breaths. "My King. . . My King. . . My King. . ." She would moan out in labored breaths, her voice getting louder and stronger each time the ivory Queen would call out to her King. "My King sure does know how to tease his Queen," she would say, low grumble emerging from her throat. His little rough nips on her skin drove her ibsane, the pale lady stepping back and pushing her ass up against his chest, waving her tail against his nose, her body begging for his forever touch.

Aldoro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-08-2014, 05:57 PM

Finally, she begged like she meant it. It satisfied him, and he finally gave in. But still he dragged the time out, smirking aggressively as he made his queen wait minute after minute without a trace of pleasure. Again, it made his patience burst, and he was growing even more set on thrusting into her and making her howl in pain and pleasure. A perfect combination...this woman would definitely be sore. Bruised...once he was finished with her.
Aldoro continued on nipping her roughly, licking at his lips as she pressed her rear up against his chest. At last he would rear upward and lower his weight onto her lower body. Forearms would coil around her hips and violently would the man lean forward and snag a chunk of her scruff, pulling back and bringing himself closer to her.
But not yet. He didn't take her yet. Not without one last... ?My queen...? With that the massive ebony man would thrust forward forcefully, becoming one with the woman.

-faaaddeee-

Anzhelika

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-08-2014, 06:18 PM

He was sure one to tease the hell out of the Queen, making her wait to the last damn minute to fuck her. But oh, it was all so worth it once he pushed himself inside of her and they became one. He was rough and she was rough back, matching his hard movements with her own. He would continue to forcefully push himself inside of her, causing the girl to pant out his title. "My King, my king." She would say in short breaths, soft whines escaping her lips from pleasure and pain. She would feel herself beginning to bruise as he would push himself deeper and deeper into the ivory Queen with aimed thrusts. Her eyes would close, allowing him to take her all the way. The King became one with his Queen.

--fade to black--