under the blue moon i saw you

Amriel

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
04-25-2015, 07:44 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2015, 08:35 PM by Amriel.)

AMRIEL AMELL

Amriel always thought that the Hot Springs had a pleasant seat. She found the air, wet with rising steam recommended itself nimbly to her senses. The woman would often mingle eastward when situation allowed- granting herself a days worth of leisure in the waters before casting away to avoid any sort of unfortunate engagement (The soft, heartbroken ones were common. Plus, Amriel understood that this was pack territory).

She had taken some care in finding a pool, not wanting to take an unfortunate dive. She was content with one- on the shallow side, wading into the stinging warm waters as if they belonged to her. Steam rose up around Amriel, obscuring her image slightly as she took to lounging in the waters. She let out a quiet, content hum, feeling the grime of travel lift from her coat.  

"Speech"
[Image: zFtb.png]
charming, self-serving, smug, romantic, a bit mean, smells like lavender.
amriel.
voice: morrigan from da:o

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
04-25-2015, 11:07 PM

Leo moved aimlessly through his pack's territory, his paws guiding him around the largest of the steaming pools of water. He didn't mind wading through the shallowest ones, but he didn't particularly feel like spending the time drying out his thick fur today so he avoided the ones that might take him in further than his elbows. The thick steam obscured most of the surrounding area, but a soft hum caught his attention. His mismatched ears perked and he stopped, listening. Smelling the air, he looked for a scent to go with the voice and it definitely wasn't one he recognized... Curious, he turned toward the scent and after a moment he found the source. A pale hued woman was submerged in one of the pools, her creamy coloring making her almost blend in with all of the thick steam around them. He lifted a curious brow as he peered at her from several feet away. While he certainly wasn't the most active member of his pack, he was sure that this was not a wolf he recognized, nor did her scent carry any of the usual marks of a Fiori wolf. Why then was she lounging here? "Excuse me, can I ask what you're doing here?"

"Talk" "You" Think