Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
04-25-2015, 08:41 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2015, 08:49 PM by Enigma.)
I Wanted To Post And Gather Information As To Whether People Would Be Interested In Adopting From A Family That I Have Created In A Story I've Been Writing For The Past Year, And I Would Really Like To See Them Come To Life Somewhere. (Yes The Thread Title Is A Title For My Book).

Here Is Some History About The Families.

A Family Once Whole Became Divided In Two After A Fatal Feud. It Was Nothing More Then Being At The Wrong Place, At The Wrong Time. And The Result? Outcasts.
Felony Arch (Or Archangel, Whichever Last Name Is Preferred) Would Be The First, For When She Traversed To The Edge Of Her Borders Where It Was Forbidden To Travel, She Had Uncovered A Secret That Had Been Hidden Away From The Rest. The Council Who Claimed To Be Holy And Supreme, The Ones Who Claimed To Do Gods Work Had Been Seen Defiling And Committing Horrid And Sinful Acts. A She-Wolf, Torn And At The Edge Of Her Life, Glanced Her Way Just Once As She Uttered A Silent Plea For Help. And Yet, Felony Had Not Moved Because She Knew The Poor Woman Was Only Seconds Away From Slipping Into The Void. At That Moment, One Of The Men Who Had Been Trusted Among The Pack, Broke The Neck Of The Woman And With The Sickening Crunch, A Horrified Gasp Escaped Her Lips. And Thus, She Was Discovered.
The Council Had Chased Her, But She Had Been Able To Outrun Them Straight Into The Heart Of The Pack. As She Reached The Others, She Cried Out What She Had Just Seen, And Confusion Would Begin To Spread Among The Pack. Soon After, The Council Would Arrive. Their Pelts Dirtied With Blood, Their Eyes Wild As They Tried To Weave A Story. Felony Couldn't Believe Her Ears! The She-Wolf Was Dangerous? Rage Infused Within Her At The Lies Of The Council, And Back And Forth They Would Argue. The Entire Pack Howling And Growling As A Whole. Some Argued That The Council Was Always Right, Or That They Were Acting In Self Defense. Others Argued That They Had Always Felt The Council Was Corrupt And They Were Not Safe. And Finally, Hostility Would Grow And A Fight Of Which The Pack Had Never Seen Broke Out Among Them. Good Vs. Corrupt. The Wolves With Pure Hearts Were Nearly No Match For The Devils Puppets, And So They Had Been Driven Out. Felony And Her Comrades Would Flee, Hours Of Fighting Causing Exhaustion And Broken Hearts, For Some Who Had Decided To Follow The Corrupted Had Been Siblings, Mates, Parents...Their Own Children...
Alas, They Would Seek A Home. A Place Of Purity Where They Could Guard Their Own And Protect Others As The Rightful Guardians They Had Been.

As The Saints Seek To Heal Their Broken Spirits And Rebuild Themselves, The Sinners Seek To Destroy The Remnants Of The Holy Ones And Wipe Them From The Planet...Forever. Will They Succeed?

(whew!)

That Is The Base History, If Anyone Is Interested Then They May Choose Which Side Their Wolf Hails From. For Now, I Am Just Posting This To See If There Is Any Interest, Although I May Still Bring In One Or Two For Myself But I Hope I Have Generated SOME Interest. If You'd Like More Details Then I Will Add Adoption Form And Such.

Designs Are Debatable At The Moment, However, I Have Designs That Have Been In My Head Since I Started Creating Characters For My Book. (But I'm Not Artistic In The Least.) The Saints or Archangel Wolves Will Or Might Have Crosses Or Some Holy Marking While The Sinner Wolves Will Have Perhaps A 3 Claw Marking (Like The Monster Can) But Again, Designs Are Debatable Until Interest Is Generated :))

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Absinthe 1

gems
size
build
player
04-25-2015, 08:44 PM
This is actually quite an interesting plot, I might be interested in bringing in a character later on if this holds up til then!

Safir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
04-25-2015, 09:00 PM
i'd be interested in having a charrie that thought the leaders were currupt (not really sure what side that is)
[Image: ojtJhNT.png]
[Image: safir_pixel_by_reflectedmemories-d8nbhy0.png][Image: ylVIm7C.png]

Enigma

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
04-25-2015, 09:08 PM
The Sinners Is The Corrupt Side, The Bad Guys. The Saints (Or Angelix which would be the last name of the Pure Hearts I think) Are The Good Guys.

Another Thing I'd Like To Add:

Pups Born Into The Sinners Pack Will Be Marked With 3 Scars Anywhere On Their Body (Like The Symbol On The Monster Energy Drink Can) Upon Reaching 1yr Of Age, Unless They Are One Of The Rare Few Who Turn Out Good And Dislike The Corrupt Teachings, Then The Sinning Council Will Try To Kill Them Unless The Yearling Can Run In Time, Or Fight For Freedom. (Up To Whomever Takes A Sinner, Although This Is Generally The Custom.)

And Pups Born To The Angelix Side May Bear A Cross Marking Anywhere On Their Body Via Paint? (Unless You Prefer They Are Born With It Naturally Somewhere On Their Body As A Marking, Although I Don't Know The Rules On That)

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!