Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
04-27-2015, 11:05 AM
Peacefully Calypsei would rest, his eyes closed as her head rested on her ocean blue forelegs. She looked peaceful but a war raged within her mind that she tried her hardest to fight back. Life did not come without scars, most of which not visible. "N-no." A fearful voice would stutter out of her in her sleep as she remembered, in vivid detail, Lyanna's death. Her one ally's death that one day, she would avenge. The clearing was barren as always, the wolves pounding their paws against the cracked and brittle ground. Calypsei was stuck near the front, her captors keeping a close eye on her as they brought out the 'traitor'. Lyanna, a beautiful girl whom Calypsei called friend, even sister, was forced out into the circle, Zeus and Anora standing in the front with looks of disgust on their maws. They looked her in the eyes. "What do you have to say for your crimes against my kingdom?" Zeus' voice thundered over the crowd as Lyanna stood with no fear in front of him. "Everyday I wake up hoping to die." The words were a daring challenge to the laws of the land. This angered Zeus so much that he lunged forward, her crimson blood staining his already blood red pelt. "NO!" Calypsei thought about sobbing but she could not show weakness. Startled, Calypsei rose, her entire body shaking from fear as she tried to forget the horrible memories that made her lose so much sleep every night.
Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME

Avatar Credit goes to euphoriclies on dA/Sarah on RoW