gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
04-27-2015, 03:38 PM
Enigma had taken himself away from the throng of wolves, weaving around the trees to figure out what to do next. He still wasn't sure what was going on, or where exactly his brother was. Or even where to start, but perhaps he could gather some information. For now, he would simply have to play it by ear...A sneeze would suddenly erupt from him, the leaves underfoot sweeping up in a weakly manner before settling down once again. The male shook his head, irritated and frustrated that for once, he didn't know what to do right now. Stopping moments later, he'd gaze up at a tree that was shedding it's leaves in preparation for winter. He would take this moment to sit down at its base, resting his back against it. He had journeyed far, having come from the northern part of the lands and made his way eastward. He had not come across many others, except for one babe whom he met upon arriving in the lands where he was born. Then a thought struck him...he hadn't visited the place he was truly born. His mother had told him they were originally going to be born on an island, until someone on his fathers side had forced her to return to the lands. He didn't know the whole story, nor even the name of that individual. All he knew was that he wasn't born into a pack, and that was fine by him. He didn't know pack life, the loner life seemed to settle well with him. He wasn't even sure if he'd ever fit into a pack, but surely only time would tell...

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-27-2015, 04:37 PM

Now where she was going, and what she was doing, well, that in of itself was a mystery, was it not? The female would stalk along, her mind on the two most important wolves in her life right now. Shiranui and Ganja. The little girl was not her daughter by blood, but she'd kill for that little girl if it would make her happy. Still, Rainbow sometimes needed some time away by herself... to cope with that part of her mind that was damaged. That part of her mind that was just a fraction of what it once was... when she was Marina. The rainbow beast would slowly approach what appeared to be a mass gathering of wolves, both on edge and... slightly excited.

What was this? A meeting? No... the scents mingled far too much for this to be a simple pack meeting. This was something more... something bigger. Marina's gaze would fall on a male making his way a bit from everyone else and singled him out, approaching with a bit of a smirk. She would look at him with a shine in her eyes, words slowly rolling off her tongue.

"Leaving so soon?"

"Talk" "You" Think
Table by:: Fox

[Image: t4ZIt0u.png]

Enigma

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
04-27-2015, 05:07 PM
As he watched the displays of laughter among the gathered wolves around him, he saw movement from the corner of his eye. Smoothly turning his head, shock would appear for a moment within amber orbs as a wolf with colors he had only seen in the sky approached. Surprise and intrigue tackled his mind for a fleeting minute, the woman's words echoing and hardly registering to him until she stopped. Quickly collecting himself, he eyed her. She had many colors on her pelt, and wondered what lineage she came from to attain such...vivid biology. It surely intrigued him more then anything else he had come across so far, and even he would forget about the gathering of wolves as his attention was pulled towards her.

"I don't even know what's going on here, but I am on a mission...so I figured I'd stop by and see what's going on." His gaze cast out over the crowd again, the male eyeing each figure in turn. No sign of them... With an irritated huff, he glanced back at her. "Besides, there's nothing here for me anyway." Was that too much information already? Perhaps his mind was just muddled with the presence of a wolf who bore colors from the sky. It certainly caught his mind by surprise. And maybe, he thought, her personality might be as vivid as her coat. And why had she come over to him in the first place? Was it because he was alone? Almost immediately his entire mood would change. If she thought him pathetic for sitting around by himself, then he would certainly show her...
"Who are you anyway?" He snapped...only slightly. Neither polite nor impolite, but he couldn't help the sudden thoughts.

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-01-2015, 06:02 PM

He would watch her, eying her form. No doubt, like many before him, he wondered what on earth could produce such a beast. She would smirk some as he answered her, perhaps revealing too much about himself. A mission hmm? She would not let her gaze stray from the young man. So he was looking for someone, no, multiple someones. Who they were she didn't know, but she knew that he longed to see them. The female would breathe in somewhat, a bit taken aback as he suddenly snapped at her. It was only slightly, but it was enough to reveal a bit of the possible nature of the one she was dealing with.

"I am called Rainbow Syndrome." The female would rumble slowly. Her own words were a slight growl, and she would look him up and down. "I was happening by when I noticed a gathering of sorts and grew curious about it. So here I am." The female would smirk. "So you're looking for someone, hmm? Mind if I ask whom it is? Perhaps I've seen them." Or perhaps not... but it could make for some potential information anyway.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Table by:: Eve

Enigma

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
05-03-2015, 05:08 PM
Rainbow Syndrome He felt his fur prickle slightly when the woman looked him over, as if she were better or something. Narrowing his eyes slightly, he wasn't inclined to making this meeting into something vicious, not with so many onlookers around them. Not that they would care who his business was dealt with anyway. But for the sake of wandering children (yes he has somewhat of a heart), Enigma would stay his blade. She continued to voice the thought that he had as well before coming here. He had been nearby after all, until a ton of scents and voices hit him like a wave. He glanced over at all the others, and they seemed to be keeping their distance from him. Though he wasn't sure why...he hadn't done any harm to anyone. His brother much more vicious then he, but still. One would be smart enough not to put it past him. Returning his amber gaze back to the she-wolf, she asked him about who it was he was looking for.

He thought for a moment and wondered if he should answer her...but perhaps it would benefit him more to respond with what it was he was looking for, so he thought. "I seek my siblings and my father, as well as my mother. My Father seemed to be well known on the lands, but I've not seen him for nearly a year." He eyed her, wondering if she would even know or if she had even heard of the names he was about to speak. He wouldn't speak aloud, for he was sure that if others found out whose son he was they would probably try to kill him. He didn't know any of these strangers nor if they even knew who lineage was, but he would not risk it.

He'd motion for her to follow him a little farther from the gathering. Whether they would have been able to hear in the first place or whether they were too involved into their own conversations, still he would not risk it. Turning back to her after he stopped a few paces into the thickets, grew a serious look. "I seek out my father, Sin Armada. My mother, Arietta, and my brother and sister Forsaken and Vesta Armada...though whether my sister still chooses to go by that name is beyond me. She's as strange as I."

Art||Plotter

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-12-2015, 08:42 AM

Rainbow would blink a bit as he actually responded to her. That wasn’t entirely the response she was expecting, yet here he was pouring out his purpose to her. Perhaps it was easier to trust others than she anticipated. She would breathe out slowly, giving a small nod. A family lost... She felt a pang in her heart for his own lost. It was hard to explain... But she felt a kinship with this young man.

She would lower her gaze, closing her eyes. “A family lost... I feel sorry for you. I’m afraid that I have not heard of any of them, not even by rumor. I’m sorry.” The female would lift her gaze to the young man again, tilting her head to the side. “Do you think that they’re really still out there?” Her voice was surprisingly soft.

"Listen to me talk,"'but read my thoughts.'

Table by:: Keno

Enigma

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
05-16-2015, 05:45 PM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2015, 05:46 PM by Enigma.)
Enigma took a deep breath, unsure really as to why he had told her as much as he did but truth was, if he had any chance of finding them, perhaps finding an ally or two would benefit him in his endeavor. She seemed surprised, however, when he finished speaking. As if what he said to her was too much information or like she hadn't expected him to say as much as he did...and truthfully, neither did he. He stared at her as she sighed, a slight glimmer of hope fading when she told him she knew nothing about them. "Figures." He murmured almost to himself. Whatever he was feeling at this moment was quickly lost when she told him that she felt sorry for him. His fur prickled and his lips lifted juts slightly over curved fangs. "I don't need your pity! Nor you feeling sorry for me!" He growled lowly, though he quickly composed himself so as not to cause a scene. Shaking his ruffled fur, he glowered at the ground. Her words barely a whisper to his ears. Though soft, thus calming him a little. “Do you think that they’re really still out there?”

He stared at his paws for a minute, collecting his thought from his temporary outrage and slowing the beat of his heart. He had a temper on him...that was for sure. And he hadn't realized just how short of a fuse he had, but he was sure this wasn't the worst of it. Staring past her then for a moment, he answered "I believe so. My kin are strong, and nothing can bring them down. Not the earth nor the sky, nor the sharpest fangs or the longest claws." He looked at her then, eye to eye. "I can feel it. Their here...somewhere. And what about yourself? What of your family? Or did you come to this little party alone?"

Art||Plotter

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-22-2015, 01:24 PM
He would snap at her and Marina would wince. She felt like screaming at him. Like telling him she was sorry that she even bothered to care. But that wasn’t the right thing to do. She would relax, breathing in and out. She would eye him slowly, letting her mind relax. No. There was no reason to get into a scuffle here. She would shake her head, deciding not to provoke him more, and let him speak.

But then the question came to matter of her own family. Marina’s heart would clench and she’d lower her gaze, hesitating. Her own family... They... "My family was murdered by barbarians when I was but a pup. I'm alone here." Sure she had Ganja, but the girl was not with her right now. She’d let her gaze travel away from him, her body stiff.

"No matter how strong you are... there is always someone out there who is stronger."

Table by:: Nyx

Enigma

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
05-22-2015, 03:39 PM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2015, 03:41 PM by Enigma.)
ooc//(Props for the use of Falling in Reverse in your sig lol)

He did nothing but stare at her after she told him. He didn't miss her reaction when he snapped, and if it were in his nature he would feel sorry for what he had retorted. But, it wasn't. He stood there, not saying a word as he let this information process in his mind. Her family murdered...well, it happened all the time, didn't it? He was sure his Fathers birth pack as well as his grandfathers pack had murdered quite a few, or shown no mercy. He didn't know them, and he wasn't sure if he would ever know his lineage unless he found his siblings and his parents. Still, did he want to know? Would it mold him even more into something he could be? Or already was? He wasn't the nicest guy around, so maybe some part of him inherited the ugliness that was his lineage. Maybe he'd be the one murdering and killing without mercy. Kicking ass and taking names...making others suffer...the way I suffered. Alone. He'd think bitterly.

He stood, for only a few moments. Deciding then that perhaps he should apologize, however grudgingly. "Sorry for asking." Whether it was too late for apology or not, he didn't care. Enigma turned his gaze onto the others gathered, though eyeing her from the corner of his vision. Her stance was now stiff, and he knew he hit a sore spot. Hell, he was sure anything like that would be a sore spot. Not for him, however. Taking a breath, an idea seemed to cross his mind. He wanted to vent out a bit of frustration, and perhaps she wanted to tear into his fur after a remark he had given her. Maybe she would be interested in a spar? Unless she wanted to continue chatting, he didn't care. He wouldn't mind if she wanted to continue talking, the more the better he figured. And whether she had her way to go, then so be it. But he was eager for more to accompany him. "So, what are your plans from here? Are you to participate in any of these silly events?" It struck him then, that he hadn't given a name...it was dangerous to use his own, so for now he would tell her his alias. "The name is N, by the way." It was the least courtesy he could give.

Art||Plotter

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-27-2015, 02:44 PM

Ooc:: Why thank you, hahaha.

The female was surprised that he even apologized. It wasn’t his fault that her family was murdered. But still... She felt some soreness at the irritation he had held moments before. The female would let her gaze shift back to him as he asked her a question and, surprise surprise, even offered her a name. N. Well... That was simple and easy to remember. The female would tip her head to him, offering her own name in kind.

“R... Marina. Call me Marina.” The female would say. “I figured I might as well stay and participate. I don’t have too much else to do at the moment. Though... Perhaps you might know of a certain plant? I’m looking for one but I’m not quite sure what it’s called. It makes you feel like you’re floating on the clouds... Just really good.” The female would furrow her brow.

“If not it’s fine... Just... Kind hoping someone might know where I can get some.”

""
Table by:: Tea

Enigma

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
06-08-2015, 01:56 AM

He would keep her name within the confines of his memory. A name that would not easily be forgotten. How could he forget anyway? She was a creature of marvelous features, he knew of no other who bore a pelt like hers. He huffed when she said she wouldn't be participating. "Likewise. It's quite silly if you ask me.' He glanced at the others participated, scoffing as they all laughed and began announcing the events. Such a silly thing to do...packs were not meant to gather like this. At least, in his opinion anyway.

He cocked his head to the side a little when she asked about a plant. A light chuckle emanating from his throat. Of course he knew about that. He had accidentally come across it and sleeping among it once. When he awoke, his mind had felt slow and he didn't quite feel the same. He had later found out the name upon coming across a rogue who laughed at him for not knowing. A smile tugged at his lips, an action not often seen. "I might know about it. If you're willing to travel with me towards that direction, I can show you where it is."

Speech Thought Others

Art||Plotter