Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-29-2015, 08:34 AM

The female would move along at a pace that was slow, leisurely. A hum rumbled in her throat, her red-pink eyes scanning the area around where she stood. The land here was beautiful, something different. It was almost like a paradise, a place from your dreams. The water flow was gentle, the look almost serene. The female would breathe in and out, her thoughts slowed down. But it wasn't in a bad way, no, it was like she was finally able to breathe. Finally able to think freely. She would close her eyes as she came to a stop, breathing in and out, her thoughts slowing down to next to nothing.

Shiranui and Ganja were likely back on the island, somewhere safe. But perhaps they might like to move to this land? It was beautiful. She would open her eyes again and breathe out, a soft whine escaping her. This sort of land was the kind of thing that she and Spencer used to talk about visiting all the time as children. Somewhere that could be perfect for their family to live. Her heart would clench in longing for her brother, and head would tilt back, calling mournfully for him.

But how could the dead ever answer?

"Talk" "You" Think
Table by:: Fox

[Image: t4ZIt0u.png]

Deivad

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-29-2015, 09:28 AM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2015, 08:13 PM by Deivad. Edit Reason: table code )

Deivad was out for a leisurely walk today when he heard a howl sent into the air, causing him to pause mid-step. Now normally the male would continue on his merry way without a second thought, but there was tone in this that he couldn't pass up, something he had done in his younger days. Somebody was feeling down in one way or another and needed somebody to confide in or at least ease any pain they might be going through, something he had no problem in doing. So he changed his course he began heading in the direction he had heard it come from, head held high with ears alert and light green eyes canning his surroundings to catch sight of another wolf in the area.

There was an issue that came up however once he realized he was getting closer, he had caught the wolf's scent but mixed with it was a female in heat. His pace has slowed at this point, a heavy sigh slipping form his dark lips. Being a male, it was a difficult thing to handle no matter how hard he had tried, but thankfully he had been able to resist for a year now and he planned on continuing that. So with a deep breath he moved on, preparing himself for what he might face.

At first, Deivad believed he was seeing things once the scent was smacking him in the face and the figure of a wolf was just yards in front of him. He had approached from behind and usually he would announce his presence but something about this female was starting to make him question his sanity. He could have sworn he saw multiple colors along her back, now he had seen many females in his short life, but never had he come across someone covered in colors. Was it the pheromones in the air messing with him? He shook his head a few quick times and blinked his eyes as if it would clear his vision. ”What the...”

Code:
<p><center><div style="width:440px; border-top:10px solid #787878; padding:15px;"><center><table><tr><td style="width: 400px; line-height: 90%; text-align: justify"><font color="#000000" style="font-family:Comic Sans MS; font-size:12px; line-height:12px;">

text

<p></td></tr></table></center></div></div><Center><div style="width:440px; border-top:10px solid #787878; padding:15px;"></center></td></tr>

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-01-2015, 05:54 PM
Gods above she wanted her brother. Spencer was the one who had originally made her feel normal, like a true wolf instead of some monster or demon as the other Lyennians had made her seem. She was nothing but who she was. She was no different from any of them with the exception of the markings upon her back. She was a wolf, through and through, and nothing was going to change that. So why did they all act like she was something to be afraid of? Something to shun? Why couldn't they see her the way her brother viewed her?

Heart would ache, and she barely noticed another creep upon her until she heard a voice. "”What the...” The female would spin towards the other young wolf, bristling some. Her eyes would narrow a bit, and she would lay her ears flat on her skull. He looked surprised... and normally after that came the shunning. She would part her jaws, a snarl ripping from them.

"What? Have you come to shun me too?" She snapped, in no mood for any bullshit.

Table by:: Nyx

Deivad

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-05-2015, 01:02 PM

It had been unintentional, and quickly the situation took a bad turn. The moment those two words left his lips the female before him whipped around, fur bristling, eyes narrowed and ears flat against her skull. She was clearly pissed, a snarl ripping through the air, asking if he had come to shun her too. Shun, why?! He was simply looking to help out whoever was in pain when he came across this sight, he had no intention of pissing anyone off or shunning a soul.

Deivad was clearly taken back by this sudden change in her body language, so much that he had taken a step back and confusion heavy on his face. "What, shun?!" He barked, neither aggressive or friendly, more so a mix of that confusion and uncontrolled surprise. "Your scent miss, I don't mean to stare. I just thought your pheromones were making me see colors along your spine." He explained quickly, wanting to bring the tension down as quickly as possible and bring a more calm atmosphere to the place.

For a moment he swore his heart jumped into his throat, having to gulp and take a deep breath to get the lump out of his pipe and focus in on the situation. "I didn't come with ill intentions, nor shun someone who was able to claim part of a rainbow and weave it into their fur." His voice lowered from its previous high pitch, calming, friendly. His tail hung behind him, body once tense now easing itself as he took a small step forward but still keeping his distance in case the woman continued to try and lash out at him.

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-09-2015, 04:02 PM

Rainbow would keep her bristled stance, noticing the surprise and confusion that marked his tone. She would blink a bit, a bit of her own confusion adding to the mix when he spoke again. Oh her... Oh... The female would shake her head, letting out a soft chuckle. “Ahh... I see.” Tension seemed to melt away from her body almost instantly. She would give a small nod, a breath leaving her as she looked upon the male. My, for such ordinary colors he was a handsome thing. Though Shira was back in her life now... The temptation to flirt was great.

“So sorry about the attitude... Guess with my current state it’s to be a bit expected, right?” Rainbow would laugh it off, almost like she was a completely different wolfess now. “So other than my scent, what brings such a fine young man like you out this way, hmm?”

"Talk" "You" Think
Table by:: Fox

Deivad

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-10-2015, 07:01 PM

Once he explained why he reacted he did towards her it appeared that the woman would instantly calm down, chuckling before nodding her head and taking a breath in understanding. Her posture began to change as she spoke, the bristling subsiding while she apologised and kind of tried to blame it on her current state, heat. Deivad had to raise a brow to this, smirking faintly as she laughed it off. ”Perhaps miss.” He said with a shake of his head and swing of his tail, just rolling with her excuse rather than pry and piss her off with a reason this time.

The man would remain where he stood though, watching the woman with ears perked up when she spoke once more. She was asking why a fine young man like him was out this way. Now, he would admit that it boosted his ego a bit, making him puff out his chest and grin as if he just hauled a caribou in its prime with no help. ”Well, this handsome devil was just out for a leisurely walk originally, up until I heard quite a sad howl sent into the air.” He began, the cockiness fading and being replaced with a casual resting expression. Clearing his throat the man took a few small steps forward, stopping as he reached five feet in front of her. "Are you okay, I Was following where it came from which lead me to you?" Being the man he was, Deivad couldn't just let this fly over his head.

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-12-2015, 08:58 AM

The woman would stay relaxed up until the point he spoke of hearing her howl. Rainbow's ears would lower, a sad gaze shifting into her eyes. She would look to the heavens, a sigh passing her lips. "That huh?" The female would speak slowly. "I guess I'm just missing someone who I can't ever see again." Rainbow would close her eyes, giving a soft whine. "He's dead... He was murdered..."

Rainbow would slowly open her eyes again, looking to the young man with a more gentle look in her gaze. "I get lonely and miss him quite a bit... My brother... my family too. All of them were slaughtered back when I was a pup. I can still hear the screams of the wolves of Lyenne as those beasts descended upon them... and all I did was run." The female would shake her head. "I wasn't expecting someone to answer that call... but I guess I'm kind of glad in a way..."

Rainbow would manage a small smile. "My name is... Marina. Call me Marina... please."

""
Table by:: Tea

Deivad

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-12-2015, 07:27 PM

It appeared that when he brought up the howl the woman's demeanor quickly changed, going from a friendly fun mood to a minor tone. Deivad 's expression quickly changed to concern and guilt, not liking that him bringing this up was causing her to become upset in a sad way. He wouldn't interrupt her, allowing the woman to say what she needed to, to get those ill feelings out of her system. She was missing someone that has passed, murdered. The man would lower his head to this, a pained look slipping into his gaze. Unexpected death was a sad thing, something he had seen many times back home when a female's productive use was no longer available, or if offspring were too fragile or deformed.

Looking to him the male quickly lifted his head, the pain fading and being replaced with a neutral expression as she continued on. Slowly he would close the distance between them, moving steady with his tail held low and body relaxed. This person was the woman's brother, him and the rest of her family had been slaughtered when she was just a young pup. Deviad's stomach dropped at the thought, to be a child and have to witness such a horrific event... Ears pulled back as she mentioned the screams, he could only imagine how they shook her little body back then, something she should never have had to hear.

Bringing the memories to a close the rainbow spined female stated how she didn't expect somebody to answer her call, but she felt glad in a way that he had showed up. He flashed a small smile to this, paws stopping his frame just a foot from her, placing a paw gently on her own in comfort. At last she smiled, telling him to call her Marina. ”Marina...” Smiling sweetly the man tilted his head, giving her china  light bump to cheer up. ”They might be gone, but they are still and always be in your heart. It is our duty to keep those good memories with us, to remember the happy days.” He might not have known the full story with the details, but he wanted to say something to help her cheer up a bit. ”Deivad, Deivad Vulteare at your service.” He dipped his head, front half of his body lowering slightly with his right foreleg bending in a bow.

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-22-2015, 12:57 PM

His paw would gently be placed over her own, and the female would look at him, lifting her ears. The rainbow female would give a nod of her head. There were good memories, yes. Memories left behind of the times when she was happy with her family. He was right about that, yes. Marina would watch as he bowed before her, offering his own name, and her heart would lighten some. How could she be so sad when someone so kind was near her? The female would dip her head.

"Deivid... It is a lovely name." The woman would take a step, looking to the heavens.

"What are you searching for here Deivid? Do you have any idea as of yet?"

""
Table by:: Tea

Deivad

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-11-2015, 02:16 PM

The man lifted himself back up when Marina spoke, complimenting his name to which the man held his head high in pride. “Why thank you.” He hummed, tail swinging a bit excitedly behind his frame. To him some names were very interesting, both in their origin and how they were pronounced, but for him he never really saw his as lovely or interesting so it was nice to hear somebody say it.

Curiously he watched Marina look to the heavens, ears perking up to her questions. What was he searching for here and did he have any ideas as of yet. A warm smile spread across Deivad's dark lips as he thought about it, his plans for his family and friends, what they wanted to create in these new lands. “I came here with a group from our birthlands, looking to create a new home for ourselves where we can help and be there for each other.” He began, the tone in his voice clear and loud, he was on a mission, and was proud of what he was doing. “It is my task to scope out the surrounding areas, identify potential living quarters, food supply, water, dangers, the works.”

He looked to the cloud filled sky, head lowering while his jade green eyes followed a single snowflake fall and land on his nose where it melted within a second. More and more would follow after, his head turning from side to side to measure just how much it was falling and to what distance. It was coming down quickly, and in no time he was sure it would be falling steadily in large flakes, the wind sure to pick up and bring about a small blizzard. ”Perhaps we can walk as we talk? The weather is starting to change.” He suggested, turning towards the woman and motioning to the falling snow.