Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
09-04-2014, 08:28 AM

The russet marked girl would stir quietly in her sleep, the period of rest coming to end end as she fought to remain in that state. However the morning had other ideas, the sun would filter through the entrance light appearing on her closed eyes. Even before she could open her eyes a sigh would filter from her lips and wakefulness would take over her form. Fluttering open her bright eyes would take in the bright sunlight as she brought her head from her dark paws. Another sigh would be let from her lips as she let herself become defeated in trying to remain asleep. Her second order of business was to seek out Soliloquy, her eyes searching for his form beside her as she wondered if he?d already left that morning.

"Speech"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Soliloquy

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
09-04-2014, 05:13 PM

The trip out of the Range certainly hadn't been what Soliloquy was looking for. Disappointed and a new hatred forming for the ignorance of the Xanilov family he would only take pleasure in the fact that they had found Fable and that his treasure was waiting for him back at the range. The beautiful girl, a true princess, had never looked down her nose upon him. She too was better than those fools and after a rather distasteful meeting the pale Destruction would seek her company.

Fortunately he would not have to look far for Isolde she would be found within their den it seemed, not asleep as he had left her though she was still there. "Good morning." He greeted, slipping inside and nuzzling her in greeting. Already he felt better, those idiots already cast far away from his mind as he focussed upon Isolde.

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
09-04-2014, 05:31 PM

Her dark eyes would blink at the emptiness beside her form, but before any sort of disappointment would take over the girl would find her Prince entering their cozy den. She?d smell more than just Scorpion on him, and would wonder as he greeted her what kind of rendezvous he?d experienced before she awoke. She?d feel his heated form and gentle nuzzles as he consoled her mentally. She?d smile and return the affection, happy to curl with him inside their warm space. "Good morning," she?d whisper as she pushed her muzzle into his cheek. She?d push her form into his side, pleased to have him there once more. "What have you been up to?" She?d ask innocently, obviously just curious about his busy morning.

"Speech"

Soliloquy

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
09-04-2014, 05:41 PM

Though he had preferred to abandon any thoughts upon the morning for now it seemed that Isolde would bring it up anyway. The girl hadn't been awake for too long he figured from her slightly sleepy look she still wore though long enough to realise he had been gone and his scent certainly told that he had left the lands. He wouldn't hide the truth from her on this occasion and would decide to give her a rough explanation of his time apart from the lands.

"I ran into a few strangers, two of which were part of the Xanilov family. We must stay away from them, they do not deserve our attention." Mostly of course he simply wished to keep his prize away from their grips. They couldn't take her of course, for starters he wouldn't allow it though he would be cautious all the same. "Scorpion and I did run into one of our siblings though, so it wasn't a complete waste of my time."

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
09-04-2014, 08:55 PM

She was unawares of his feelings towards the events that had just transpired, still she would ask all the same. He hid the irritation well as she focused on his affections, her eyes closing blissfully. She?d nuzzle under his chin as he would confide in her, telling her gently of the wolves he?d met. She?d realize the scents on his coat, and take them to memory, they were faint but the suggestion was still there. She would heed his words, preferring to keep herself around him anyway. He?d also have another sibling to introduce her to, she wondered if they would be anything like the oldest brother. She would pick up on the slight annoyance in his voice, "Well, I?m glad you?re back." She would purr, sure he would say the same thing.

"Speech"

Soliloquy

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
09-05-2014, 01:24 PM

Hopefully they would never run into the Xanilov wolves again anyway, he certainly didn't plan on seeking them out nor would he let his prize escape in search of them as well, not that he believed she would anyway. "Good. Me too." Came the simple response she had anticipated. I wasn't simply to humour her however, truth be told he was rather glad to be back, she was certainly a wonderful comfort it seemed though no matter how much pleasure she brought him Soliloquy would still undoubtedly seek more from others at some point in the future.

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
09-05-2014, 03:38 PM

The russet marked girl had absolutely no intention of running off and finding some kind of trouble with the Xanilove family. Soliloquy had asked her abstinence of them and she would comply, he had her best interests at heart she was sure and knew she could trust his judgement. He would echo the voice that she?d heard once within her head, confirming the thoughts she?d witnessed. She?d giggle softly and nuzzle under his neck, her tongue slipping from her lips to groom the pale fur there. She?d find herself nipping him slightly as the fiery feeling of greed would ripple over her features. "Would you take me on a walk?" her voice was simple and pure, but the undertone of need would subtly offer him the reasonings for her choice of activities.

"Speech"

Soliloquy

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
09-08-2014, 06:59 AM

It was an odd relationship that Soliloquy had with Isolde. He certainly cared for the girl however in his own strange way. It would probably never be a happy ending, not for her anyway though he was rather unaware of this fact. The wolves he had grown up around hardly gave someone the best examples of true love and his brother was not the right role model for establishing a stable, typical relationships. Somewhere within the boy's heart however there were genuine feelings for the girl.

Her little touches of affection would continue and she would request that he took her for a walk. She was still rather reluctant to go anywhere on her own now, almost as though she still struggled to find her way around the lands. He of course knew better though, she had once called the range home before after all. He wouldn't question her reluctance to explore alone however, glad he could keep an eye on her and even more pleased that it clearly meant his dearest prize wasn't going anywhere any time soon.

If he was right however, it wasn't simply a walk that Isolde was after today though. There was that little hint of longing in her touches and voice that told him she desired something else. Greedily he was tempted to point out there was no need for a walk to indulge in such activities though he wouldn't deny her what she wished. If she wanted to go elsewhere then he would oblige. "Of course. Where do you wish to go?" He would enquire, kisses, more intense than before now suggesting his own desires that they not waste any time.

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
09-22-2014, 05:41 PM

The spotted girl was unaware at how odd their relationship really would be. She wasn?t sure what she was expecting, but it was certainly much different from Soliloquy?s plans. For now she would play in bliss, enjoying her time with him and the affections he offered. She was completely enthralled with him, and had trouble leaving his side. She had encountered trouble being independent, and relying on Soliloquy fully. He was eager to please her, his words wanting to draw forth a destination from her. He?d distract her with eager kisses, obviously he would reciprocate the needy feelings that had taken over her.
She?d giggle innocently as she nuzzled his neck lovingly, forgetting about the question for just a moment. Dual toned tail would wag excitedly as she whined softly and would be reminded of their previous activities. She wanted somewhere private, somewhere she wouldn?t have to come face to face with Soliloquy?s brother again. "Will you take me to the orchard?" her lyrics were soft and sweet, yet still help a tone of excitement.

"Speech"

Soliloquy

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
09-25-2014, 10:21 AM

It seemed they would have to wait a little longer, Isolde still wishing to walk first and not even a short one around the lands but requesting the orchard instead. That had been where he had met those Xanilov fools though he highly doubted he would run into them again and they were far from his mind at the moment. Isolde would for now receive his full attention and with a nod he would agree to her request despite the fact that it was too far in his own opinion. "Alright." He would respond, placing a few more kisses upon her before turning to begin the walk. "Lets go." And he would move, making sure to keep her close to his side the entire journey, not that it had ever seemed she needed much encouragement to do remain there.