Hyder

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
player
05-09-2015, 10:32 PM

The lion had already claimed one lady as his own, but for now he would just relax and explore. The huge creature trekked across the plains so easily, where he found himself inside of a Ravine. He was aware of the wolves here, they stunk up his nose but not as much as those African Wild Dogs had back in his home. This seemed to be a family, in which he would turn on his respect and would not bother them. He was here, simply to explore and find a place for his newly formed pride to live. Though it wasn't much of a pride with only one wolfess to him.

Hyder swiveled his head to a body of water, the albino beast walking over and lowering his head to take a drink. For a few minutes his eyes were closed, considering the area he really wasn't concerned with being snuck up on. Besides his ears worked just as much as any of his other senses. He settled the tip of his paws into the water, just to feel the relaxing sensation.

speech

Báine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
05-09-2015, 11:08 PM

Báine lifted her nose to the air curiously as she sniffed at the unusual scent that had found its way to her. She padded toward it while always keeping in mind that Momma said not to go too far. Her steps were still fairly clumsy, but even with her awkward puppyish steps she still moved with a little bit of a bounce in each step. Curiosity driving her forward, she hopped toward the scent... till she saw a white, furry creature up ahead of her and it was huge.

She gasped, her vibrant pink gaze widening with curiosity and surprise. It was even bigger than Regu! She creeped closer to it, still behind the beast. It definately wasn't like Momma or Daddy or even Regu or Zur or Tor... So what was it? She slowly reached up a paw and swatted at the hair-tipped tail before scurrying backward a few feet. Her gaze was still wide as she watched for any reaction, ready to run back to Momma if she had to!

"Talk" "You" Think

Hyder

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
player
05-09-2015, 11:28 PM

The male's ears twitched as well as his tail when he felt the sensation. Something, tiny, was behind him. Making the beast open his pink eyes, looking at his reflection in the water before his head and shaggy mane turned towards her. It was a cub, a wolf cub, as he recalled they called them pups. Any other time his instincts would have kicked in and he would have been tempted to kill the unmonitored young one. Yet she was of another species, and there was a family here she was probably just a curious one. He would be as well being as how he looked, yet when he looked closer she was almost an identical to him except in wolf form. It made him rethink himself for a moment and a small gruff left his throat. Turning his body fully around to her he towered over the tiny creature, kind of terrified he'd hurt her even if he didn't want to.

"Hello there." he would say, crouching onto his belly so that he wasn't in a threatening position even if he was large. Also, he had dealt with his own children before when he had a pride. Something this little probably was new at life, he couldn't help but to have a small smile. Boy did he remember being a little cub, life was so wonderful and then you had to learn. Yet, it didn't matter, you enjoyed it while it lasted.

speech

Báine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
05-10-2015, 03:30 PM

The big white creature turned around to face her and she looked up at his large face that was surrounded by thick fur. She blinked with a little bit of shock and surprise, completely unsure as to what he even was. She had to crane her head up to look at his face when he was standing. He was so much bigger than she was! Luckily he laid down so he wasn't towering over her so badly. Still, just his paw was as big as she was. He spoke and she brightened up immediately. He was friendly! Well, at least he was talking to her and that was more than enough for Báine to try to make friends.

She bounced in place a few times, her little tail wagging back and forth behind her. "Hi!" she replied excitedly. Now that she was sure the big creature wasn't going to eat her, at least not right now anyway, she crept a little closer before plopping down on her haunches so it wouldn't feel so awkward for her to peer up at him. Suddenly she realized his nose was all pink like hers was and she gasped, her tail beginning to wag a mile a minute again. "You're pink like me! Are your paws all pink too?" She lifted a paw and held it up in front of him to show him how all of her tiny paw pads are pink. "My Momma and Daddy and brothers and sister don't have pink paws or noses. You're the first one I've seen! Besides me of course." Her chattering was quick and excited and her pink gaze looked up at him like he was her new best friend, even though she still didn't know who or what he was.

"Talk" "You" Think

Hyder

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
player
05-10-2015, 06:16 PM

Hyder had to let out a deep chuckle at the little one, indeed they were both of the same color. He would lift up a huge paw to show her his own pads, pink eyes looking at the little lady. As he settled his paw down he would nod his head towards her explaining how her family didn't look quiet like they did. "It's a rare color gene in all animals little wolf lady." he explained. "My name is Hyder, I'm a lion part of the feline family unlike you whose a wolf from the canine family." the lion would explain his tail curling around his waist. He would lift his head to show off his magnificent mane, "Men of my species have these manes while females don't. None of my family looked like me either." the lion would let out a soft purr.

"Tell me what's your name?" the lion would tilt his head to the left. It was rarely he got to show off his soft side. Around small children it was important in molding their minds into something stronger. They had to know they were safe, so they could become strong and survive in this world. If you didn't they would know the pain of their own death.

speech

Báine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
05-10-2015, 07:05 PM

A soft "ooooooo" or awe left her when he lifted up his paw. It was as big as she was! She watched him wide eyed while he spoke and explained some things about their coloring and about what he was. So he was a lion? She had never heard of those before, but he was really cool looking! She was positive that she could hide in his 'mane' if he'd let her. That would be fun. They could be the masters of hide and seek together! Tor would never find her there!

He asked her name and broke her random train of thought. She smiled again and replied, "I'm Báine! Well that's my first name. My whole name is Báine Rose Adravendi. I like my middle name best cause roses are preeeeetty." She giggled a little and jumped up as she leaped forward to pounce playfully at his oversized paw. "Where are lions from? I've never met a lion before!"

"Talk" "You" Think

Hyder

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
player
05-12-2015, 12:50 PM

His ear would flick to the young one, moving strands of his mane as the hefty male let out a huff from his jaw. So this place had surnames? Where he lives his father had no surname, nor did he. Therefore his young were individual's as how he felt. Just his name that marked him as his own man and his own family. Perhaps he would create a Surname one day though, to carry on his family line in his pride if he were to ever find a lioness. A soft chuckle left his throat at her. "Roses definitely are pretty, but not as pretty as you Baine." he would compliment the pup.

"From a place called Africa, it's much too hot for a wolf like you there. There are lots of different animals living there, even giant hooved animals with long necks that can reach the tops of tree's. They are twice my size, we call them giraffe's. My name is Hyder, my father named me that because it means 'lion king'. Lions live in prides where the males protect many women." Hyder would try his best to keep a pg rating for the young one as he explained how lions were. What were wolves like though, he was unsure. Did they live in groups as the dogs did, or was there something else they did?

speech