as sweet as chocolate covered berries

Arivae

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
05-10-2015, 04:25 PM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2015, 06:13 PM by Arivae.)
After agreeing to live with him and his family, Tiburtius had taken her all the way across the river, to her old home. Otherwise, territory of Fiori. And, she had to admit...as much as she had disliked that woman who claimed her home, she had been smart to stay here.

Both the springs and the mangrove were beautiful places. She could easily remember going on walks with her mother here, often stopping to play around in the streams that cut through the many trees. Her father, too, would also playfully spar with her when she was young.

Arivae breathed in, the overwhelming aroma of many wolves invading her nostrils. It was all foreign...but she'd eventually get used to it. After all, this was her new home. And she was especially comfortable with that...especially when she had Tiburtius to be there with her! The small girl smiled weakly and turned to look at him, her tail twirling above her.

"It's beautiful!" She laughed, ignoring the fact that she had already lived her once before. Things change after all! And...things really did change. She gazed over the trees and the shallow streams, her innocent blue eyes shimmering like stars. She was home!

Tiburtius

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Famous
05-10-2015, 06:33 PM

Tiburtius led the way all the way to the border of Fiori with his new friend in tow. Ever since she agreed to come live with him and his family he couldn't help the little smile on his lips and the slow wag of his tail. He knew they had only known each other a very short time, but he really did feel like they clicked and he was so excited to finally have a friend here besides his brothers!

When they got to the border he looked down at her to see her reaction and soon enough she assured him that it was beautiful. He beamed down at her and laughed a little as well. "I'm glad you think so! Lets see if I can get Grandma Pip to come meet you, hm?" He lifted his head to call for her and any of his family that wanted to come say hi as well. He was sure Pip wouldn't be too upset if he took Arivae into the territory to find her, but he didn't want to take any chances. He didn't mind waiting here with Arivae though. He settled onto his haunches and smiled at his new friend while he settled in to wait.

Speak Thought Others

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
05-29-2015, 06:50 AM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2015, 06:50 AM by Epiphron.)
A call from family was something she'd never think to ignore -- not that she was particularly inclined to ignore anyone's call. If she was directly summoned, it was usually for a reason, and she was as curious as to why one of her grandchildren needed her. A slight smile toyed with her lips as she spotted him standing near the borders with an unfamiliar woman. Her head would lift slightly as she approached the two, tail flicking as it curled above her back.

"Tiburtius," she would greet him gently as her pace slowed as she got closer to the two of them. It seemed very much like this was one of his friends.. was she wanting somewhere to stay, as Absinthe had? It reminded her very much of when Bacchus had brought her to the borders, asking if she could stay in Fiori, as she had nowhere else to go. This girl was a bit older than Absinthe had been, and didn't look fearful, but rather content to be gazing upon the Mangroves. She smiled at the two of them, dipping her head to the girl in particular. "How can I help you?"

Arivae

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
05-29-2015, 07:59 AM
Arivae tilted her head back as he howled out, and she smiled, preparing herself to meet...Epiphron, was it? He only mentioned her once...but she was sure that was her name. Hopefully she was as sweet and kind as he made her out to be. Her ears flicked forward as the sound of paw steps filled her ears, and she turned, only to see an unfamiliar figure approaching them both. A large fraction of her body was snowy white, but portions of red littered her body as well. Was this her, Tiburtius' grandmother?

Instinctively, Arivae moved closer to her friend, her gentle eyes glued to the woman, until she was close enough to speak to them directly. The first thing that came out of her mouth was Tiburtius' name, before she dipped her head. Arivae immediately smiled and dipped her head for a brief moment as well. "You must be Epiphron," She said with a quick look over her towering form. "It's so nice to meet you. I'm Arivae Destruction, and...well..." What could she say? She couldn't just ask to live here, could she?

Arivae swallowed hard and turned up to her friend, her ears flattening to her skull. You know her better, so talk to her. Explain. She thought silently, a frantic look in her wide blue eyes. 

Tiburtius

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Famous
06-20-2015, 09:39 PM

ooc: I sorry I forgot about thisssss ;~;

Epiphron wouldn't take long to meet them and his tail would brush across the ground behind him when she grew closer. He knew she wouldn't disappoint him or keep them waiting. He glanced down at his friend when she scooted closer and saw that her eyes were glued on Grandma Pip. It hadn't really dawned on him that Arivae might be that nervous to meet his grandmother till now. I guess she was the alpha and all too so it made sense. He gently leaned his side into Arivae's for support before looking back up to Pip when the older woman spoke.

Arivae introduced herself, but after that she seemed to be at a loss for words. He glanced down at her and saw her distressed, pleading look and he gave her an encouraging smile. Don't worry, he tried to tell her with that look before turning back to Pip again. "Arivae would like to live in Fiori too, if that's okay. She doesn't have a home and I said she could come live with me... if that's okay with you of course." He looked at his grandmother hopefully and his tail thumped lightly against the ground.

Speak Thought Others