gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Frost
05-13-2015, 09:17 PM
Sora would stare off into the distance, it was all so beautiful the outside. The rocks were all arranged in a peculiar pattern, it was very interesting. She stood up and sniffed the air, so many smells that were a delight to her nose. She was also so small compared to everything else, it was huge to her. She would flop over on her back and start rolling in the grass, she didn’t care if she got her white pelt dirty. She would wear herself out after a while and stay on her back paws up in the air, she batted at the dust particles that shone through in the sunlight. She enjoyed this day with all of its possible adventures to be had.

Emery

gems
size
build
player
05-14-2015, 08:06 AM
Emery would lay in the grass somewhere near his daughter, keeping an eye on her while Silveris was with Ion and Mieu slumbered in the den. The innocent boy was a handful, they all were, but in a way that made him an even prouder parent. His gaze would wander for a short moment, coming back to his daughter after a small amount of time had passed. She was having fun, rolling around in the grass. He didn’t mind if she got herself dirty... Play was all part of a pup’s growth.

Some more time would pass before he rose, noticing that she seemed to tire herself out and just remain laying there with her backpaws up in the air. He would pad over to her, a grin on his face, looking down at his precious little girl.

“Alright... So what adventure shall we go on today, Sora? Just you and me, let’s figure something out.” He was grinning, his tail wagging slowly back and forth. Being a father was unlike anything else he had ever experienced before.

Sora I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Frost
05-15-2015, 05:47 PM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2015, 07:07 PM by Sora I.)
Sora would flop over on her side as her father looked over her, she had heard her dad say something about adventuring. She stood up to face him, ”Adventure!” she jumped up in excitement, she would turn around to figure out where they would go. Where would they go, she looked around and spotted a bush with some small round things attached to it. She hadn’t seen it before, she would wander over to it and bat at it with her paw. “Dad, what is this?” she would ask. She wouldn’t eat the few berries that were still on it, she wouldn’t risk eating something that she didn’t know what it was.

ooc:the berries are eldarberries

Emery

gems
size
build
player
05-21-2015, 06:54 PM
Emery would chuckle as his daughter flopped on her side. The moment he mentioned adventuring though she was up on her paws. Ahh the energy of youth. Emery would watch as she wandered over to a bush with some berries on it, and the male would walk over to the bush with his tail swishing lightly back and forth. “That my dear is a berry bush. The berries on it are called Elderberries, though probably no longer good for you this late in the season. Normally it’s better to eat the in summer, when they’re ripe.” Emery would gently nuzzle her between the ears. “There are lots of fruits and yummy things to eat depend on the season. Winter is the hardest of the seasons, however... When everything goes into a deep sleep until spring.”

Sora I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Frost
05-27-2015, 03:00 PM
Sora would look at her father as he answered her question, so they were elder berries huh. She would look lovingly up at her father when he nuzzled her, he would speak about how the plants would behave in the Winter. She didn’t like the thought of this Winter, the thought of all the green things hiding in their dens saddened her. Another question would pop into her mind, “What do we use plants for?” as far as she knew the only thing plants did were look pretty and they could be eaten sometimes, they had to have more uses than that, right.
[Image: oeFbF2h.png]
[Image: sora_by_nnightcrawler-dais0jt.png]
Sora has a Fennec fox companion who is unless otherwise stated is with her. Alisa's speech is orange Sora's speech is green

Emery

gems
size
build
player
05-28-2015, 03:53 PM

Emery would blink as his little girl asked him what they used plants for. The man would look at the berries, trying to remember what he had been taught about them. “Well... Some plants are useful in order for you to feel better. Healers use them to tend to wounds or different sicknesses. These berries for example can strengthen your immune system, the thing that fights off sicknesses. It can also be ingested to help you feel better.” Emery would say softly. “Though I don’t know what every plant does. You’d need an actual healer to tell you that.”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think