Nona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
05-31-2015, 05:09 AM

Nona would watch as one of the younger wolves would approach them and couldn't help but let out a erupt laugh but in a good sense, "I'm Nona, Allen's beloved and its a pleasure to meet you Shrike if I may speak with you after the party I'd like to get to know you a bit more" Nona gently nudged Shrike with her muzzle in greeting before giving Bass her attention. She didn't have anything in mind and she didn't have any herbs on hand to make a game out of with so she would wait to see if anyone else had a suggestion. However her attention turned to the other wolf that moved towards them another member who she was unfamiliar with as Nona gave a light chuckle, "Hello there, Lark I'm Nona its nice to meet you both" Her gaze focused on Lark as she spoke softly.

She was still intently listening to Bass but what better way to get to know the wolves she was unfamiliar with than speak with them starting with young Shrike and Lark here who were before her and Allen. Nona would be respectful towards Bass and assist with the party in her way and tend to any potential injuries if something happens. She would of course give Allen a heads up that she would help tend to possible injuries at the party if something did happen for some odd reason, "Allen if something does happen and someone is injured I'll take care of injuries... someone has to take care of it and it might as well be me and besides I enjoy healing its a task that I find entertaining and who knows I might be able to make a miniature lesson out of it" Nona chuckled a little before settling down.

"Speech"

Calypsei

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
05-31-2015, 06:58 AM

Calypsei noted that Bass mentioned her birthday as well as she gave a small smile. She turned to Tinaro with a sassy like tone to her as she spoke.

"Look at that Tinaro, we're all adults now." There was a soft smile as she considered different things they could do. They could hunt -maybe spar since Tinaro had mentioned wanting to see how she fought - or maybe they could learn something new. She never knew what qualified as a celebration activity. She would have personally loved to do strategy situations, a game she had played with her siblings. Her father would give them all a scenario and a team and they had to lead their team to victory against the other teams. She had always beaten her siblings which was what had gotten her the name of heir before she had been kidnapped.
Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME

Avatar Credit goes to euphoriclies on dA/Sarah on RoW

Lark

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

Famous
06-01-2015, 10:47 AM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2015, 10:49 AM by Lark.)
Though it didn't seem it, he was inwardly pretty bummed that only Shrike was here so far. Not that he minded spending time with his enthusiastic brother, but he'd hoped to see the rest of his siblings here too. Allen quickly spoke up, introducing Nona to them, and Lark would merely nod as let out a soft "Hi." His attention would sway again, watching as Calypsei spoke to him. Figuring he ought at least show some respect for those that had arrived, as that was what his father would want to see, he'd force the faintest of smiles to her. Even though they'd hung out before, and he had enjoyed the time, he couldn't recall smiling in front of her.

His dad was quick to arrest his attention from his friend, and his head would jerk to the side as he listened to Bass. He wanted suggestions on what to do for a game. He fell silent for awhile as he considered, noting that Starling had arrived characteristically late. He was quickly drawn to Rhythm and Lark's gaze would follow him. Briefly, he would turn after him, leaning to whisper something in his ear. "Fare attenzione a chi vi fidate," he said quietly. His own Italian wasn't that good, and surely not nearly as good as Starling's, but he felt the words were necessary.

Once again, his attention was taken away as Tinaro shouted happy birthday to them all. This time, his smile was genuine as he flashed the other male a grin. It was ridiculous to be so loud, for no reason, and while it wasn't something he would do.. it was pretty entertaining. Finally, after considering for awhile, he'd speak up, directing his words to his father. "We could try to cross the rapids," he'd offer boldly, though he was fairly certain his dangerous idea would be quickly shot down. "Maybe see who can cross the fastest?"

Allen

gems
size
build
player
06-01-2015, 04:15 PM

Nona would introduce herself to Shrike, saying that she would like to get to know him better. There, that was a start. It was the beginning of where he would get to know her better, and get started on his training. He would stay close to his beloved Nona, grinning widely as he listened to bits and pieces of everyone talking around him. Ahh, there was such good energy here! It made him feel younger. He’d breathe in, focusing his gaze on his Nona when she spoke again. Ahhh, that was the healer he knew and loved.

“I know you will my beloved, there is no doubt about that. I’ll be here by your side to help you through it if there is anything you want me to do.” The thought of her making a small lesson out of an injury gave him an idea too. He might get kicked for it later but... Well, what she didn’t know right away wouldn’t get his ears chewed off.

Lark would suggest an idea, and Allen would have his own idea pop into his head. A grin would appear on his maw, and he’d turn his head to Bass. “We could also do a chasing sort of game. Catch each of the kids, and whomever catches each one could get some sort of prize. Maybe a rank up or a special favor or something.” He’d offer. He’d glance at Shrike. He knew the boy was particularly fast. “Gotta say it would be an interesting challenge at least.”

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'
Table by:: Tealah

Mingan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
06-04-2015, 07:27 PM
Mingan walked into where the pack was throwing a party. He was not one to do parties, for he was still rather the lone wolf ever since he and his brother, Alvin, had that fight a couple months ago. He sat down and placed his head down upon his paws, closing his eyes and wishing that he had a better relationship with his brothers. He hoped that Tinaro did not get mixed up with Alvin's actions and got himself hurt. Tinaro was his only brother in his opinion as he approached him and sat down beside him.

"Tinaro, has Alvin talked to you about anything?" He asked, his eyes focusing upon his brother's. He did not know if he could really do anything if Alvin did get him mixed up in something, but he just focused on him and gave a curious glance to him, his tail wrapped around his haunches.

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-11-2015, 03:52 PM
Though it appeared to be a little of a slow start, soon people would quickly begin to gather. Many of them Novella hadn't met before including of course the great nieces and nephews that had begun to gather for the celebration, talks of playdates had unfortunately never become a reality between her illness, Bass's own troubles (that she still knew very little about) and the festival as well. It was never too late though and any opportunity to spend time with family was one that Novella would never miss out on.

With things officially starting to kick off, Bass asked for some suggestions for what they could do to celebrate. Novella chose to keep quiet for now, allowing the members of Abaven and the yearlings themselves to come up with some ideas and decide. She was just here to tag along, she'd let others take care of the organisational side this time.