Savage

Loner
Thrall

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-19-2015, 04:51 AM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2015, 04:52 AM by Savage.)
Currently I only have Savage whom I'd like to throw into a few threads not just because I want more to do with him, but so I can pay for a marking on Tajima Walker quicker.

I'll have to wait and see what happens in Quiet is the Night as he's fighting against a Force Claim by Katja for Yfir.

Anyway Savage is Lawful Good. He's two years this winter. He enjoys gathering herbs and helping others. Sometimes however he can get lost in his thoughts to the point he doesn't realized he's made a major faux pas... such as trespassing. He needs some lessons in his primary skill for healing and lessons on fighting as that is his secondary skill. I'd certainly appreciate back-to-back one-on-one quick threads for this and would perhaps prefer to start most if not all of them at this time. Particularly around 2pm-6pm EST.

He's also got parents an uncle and someone crushing on him (although the crush need not develop into anything. It's all in the threads after all. Nothing instant, but if Savage doesn't come to like her that's an unrequited love plot there and even if they become friends or closer if someone has either or both of Savages' parents well...) Have a looksie

Zell

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
05-20-2015, 03:15 PM
Zell could teach him how to fight :D
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!