Aniya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-19-2015, 09:18 AM
Her paws brushed against rough rock, the female hesitating as she listened, her ears pricked for any movement. She caught the slight sound of water, and backed away.....Only to feel nothing under one hind paw. An alarmed yelp came from her as she moved forwards, her heart beating in her chest. She moved her head towards the sound of a bird cawing, and she flinched as the sound got closer to her. Sure, she wasn't sure how close it was, but she didn't like the fact that it sounded so close.

I don't like it here. There was too much danger, with the fact that she seemed to be on a cliff of some sort. What if she fell? She wouldn't be able to get out of there! Well not easily, or quickly. Panic clawed at her as she forced herself to stand still, ears pricked as she tried to sense any other wolves moving closer to her.

She hoped not, and if there were, that they weren't......She shook her head. She didn't have to worry about it just yet.

Ara

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
05-28-2015, 03:30 PM
For once, Ara was not looking for herbs. Her mind was mostly quiet today, her senses finely tuned to the arrival of winter. It was difficult to find herbs during the winter anyway, and soon she would be traveling far enough south with Novel, Mercury, and Canta that she anticipated finding lands that were more fertile at this time of year. There was no use expending mental energy now, not when she knew she wasn't likely to find anything at all.

Instead, she was content to wander. Winter had begun to touch the east, though the air was a pleasant level of cold and she trekked up the slight incline of the cliffs. It wasn't somewhere she was familiar with. Surely it wouldn't boast too many herbs here in the summer, due to the elevation, but it didn't hurt to scope it out. Her paws were quiet as she made her way up the cliff, her gaze settling on a stranger in the distance. The other's stance was not at all threatening, even from a great distance away. She almost seemed... fearful, or upset somehow? Briefly glancing upward to the sun overhead, she'd finally move to close the distance between them. Though she wasn't necessarily social by nature, this stranger seemed distressed, and part of her was deeply empathetic toward those that were suffering. "Excuse me-" she'd began, quite softly, from a few yards away. "Are you alright?" Brows would furrow as worry gleamed in her eyes as she examined the other silently.