Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
05-19-2015, 09:42 AM

Water dripped from the girls thick coat onto the dry black sand, making little puddles where she walked. Locha never usually bothered drying her fur, seeing as it was more than likely that it would just get wet again soon. But now as winter was stretching it's icy claws over the land, the dark-furred girl might have to start thinking about it or she might become a walking icicle. A shiver ran down the length of her torso as a cold gust of air chilled her.

Soon her sandy paws would meet the grass and rocks that stretched upwards towards the borders. It wasn't often she came to these parts of the territory, much preferring being next to the sea, but it was calming. There were a few deep gashes in the ground that Locha assumed would lead to underground sea caverns. She steered clea, not wanting to fall in as she walked around the border.

""

Aniya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-19-2015, 10:15 AM
Aniya headed towards the sound of water, even through the scent of salt, but at the scent of a border she stopped, trying to figure out if she was already past the border or not. Her ears flattened as she searched for where she was, if the scent was behind or in front of her, or what she assumed to be behind or in front. She moved forwards, her silver tipped paws carrying her easily as she searched for a way to get away from the border. She had been walking quite well, quite easily, until her paws hit a rock and sent her stumbling forwards, the female stopping just short of falling down through the territory. Her ears pricked as she searched for any other sound, worry still obvious in her sightless gaze.

Soon, the scent of another wolf greeted her, and Aniya froze, her heart thudding in her chest, her ears flattened against her head. As the wolf got closer, Aniya spoke, her voice soft and hesitant, almost inaudible to even her. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to......" Her voice trailed off. Would this other wolf even believe her? Or would she have to escape the pack?

Locha

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
05-19-2015, 10:41 AM

It was just as she sidestepped a cavern that Locha heard a thump. She looked up, blue eyes searching for what made the noise. The girl saw who it was immediately. A small, young looking girl was just a few steps away. She looked quite thin and concern laced her gaze. Locha took a step forward but stopped as she heard the girl speak softly, ears flattened, as if she was afraid. Edging a little closer to try and hear what she said.  

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to......" The girl didn't seem to have realized she had passed the border before. Although should Locha believe her. Another glance told her that she could. The black and silver wolfs vision didn't seem the best at all, upon further scrutiny.
"Calm down... It's all right. Have you lost your way? I'm Locha Elementas, of Donostrea, whose lands you seem to have found yourself in." she said, not harshly in the least. She didn't want to get any more afraid than she was already. They weren't far at all from the border anyway.

""

Aniya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-19-2015, 11:27 AM
"Calm down... It's all right. Have you lost your way? I'm Locha Elementas, of Donostrea, whose lands you seem to have found yourself in." Aniya gave a small nod, acknowledging the other female's name and the pack she seemed to have gotten lost in. Donostrea; she had never heard it before, but this wolf, Locha, didn't seem like a bad wolf. After a few moments, the female managed to answer. "Nice to meet you, Locha. I am Aniya Dasia Catia. And I did get lost, as well." Well, she hadn't really gotten lost, exactly; she just hadn't expected there to be a pack in this land. If the female had seen Locha moving closer, even if the female didn't seem that violent, Aniya would have moved away. But at the moment, there seemed to be no danger. Maybe she could join Donostrea at some time?

"Miss Locha? Could you tell me more about Donostrea? Can any wolves join it?" Oh, how she hoped she could. Her last pack had forced her out after the incident with her eyesight. At the thought of it, the female gave a small sigh.

Locha

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
05-25-2015, 11:51 AM

Locha waited patiently with a kind smile, even if were not to be seen, for the girl to answer. When she did it was politely. The woman's smile widened. It wasn't every day you found a wolf with good manners, despite the circumstances. The girl introduced herself as Aniya and confirmed that she was lost. Locha looked at her with empathy. She knew how that felt.

The girls' next request took her aback a little. "Miss Locha? Could you tell me more about Donostrea? Can any wolves join it? The water-loving wolf looked at the frail girl below her. It nearly broke her heart that she'd have to deny her.
"Donostrea is my family's pack. I'm really sorry Aniya, but you can't join." Locha's voice cracked a little as she apologized. She'd just met the girl and didn't know her but she couldn't help feel sorry for her.
"I can't let you join, but there are other packs around. I know a few that I'm sure could help you. If you want I could get you a meal and point you in the right direction?" she said. Even if she couldn't let the girl into her home, she still wanted to help.

""