Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-19-2015, 01:00 PM

ooc: Antonio isn't here to join, he's basically a loner ambassador and wants to get to know the different alpha's so here he is :,D.

The knolls seemed like a perfect place to have a pack, among the other three territories he had scented they had. It seemed like many of the packs were centered in the warmer lands, unlike the single northern pack Sonticus. Antonio simply stood at the borders, his pastel eyes looked at the area and still thinking the same thing he had been thinking for a long time. He was nearly finished speaking with all the packs, he had almost met every alpha in the land. How things would turn out though, he was unsure of. The ambassador wanted to make sure he knew where every pack was so when he chose a place to settle down in, it would be inbetween and more conveinent for them.

The mexican wolf would raise his head and howl out loud in a call for the alpha. It was not urgent, it would tell the alpha to take their time. If they wanted to ask him to leave he would. He would remain not entering their lands out of respect and knowing he might just get pulled in because of how some of their nature's were. As his head lowered, he waited patiently. Again hoping in the back of his heart, that things would go well. Yet he would not throw a fit if they didn't either.

"I speak"

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
05-19-2015, 07:02 PM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2015, 07:24 PM by Valentine.)

"I don't care if you're taller than me," the King grumbled irritably into his son's ear, "I can still kick your butt from one end of the knolls to the other." Valentine stood crouched over a downed and (somewhat seriously) pouting Angelus. The boy had taken it upon himself to show off his growth spurt...by walking up to his dad and slowly sliiiiiiding his chin across the top of the elder Imperialis' head. With Angel's new height came bravado and in no time the two were tangling, their antics playful but mixed with veiled seriousness. For Angel it was an opportunity to prove himself. For Valentine it was a mad scrabble to hold onto a sense of authority.

A polite howl at the border drew a sigh from the King. Reluctantly he cut his gloating short and released the boy. After exchanging a few (somewhat) joking words, the pair parted and Valentine set off to meet the stranger.

As the caller came into sight, the King swept a studying gaze over their person. She was slender and fine featured, and the brute was instantly keen. Even from a distance he could smell no claiming pack scent on her, and it was this particular fact that caused his hopes to rise. He had no qualms with seducing a pack wolf, but rogues were just so much...easier.

Stopping before the stranger, the brute dipped his head in a greeting before rumbling, "Welcome to Imperium. My name is Valentine Imperialis and I am the King here. What can I do for you, sweet stranger?"

"Speaking" "Thinking"

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Antonio

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-19-2015, 09:23 PM

Antonio would raise an eyebrow for a moment at the other man, of course he couldn't expect him to know. It made him sigh in his head but he remained civil on the outside. After all, this plan wasn't exactly working so part of him simply wanted to just tell him he'd be around and leave. His tail twitched a little, but he would remain with his same confidence. He would try again, and if this one rejected him, he would be left to just go back to a hot desert and live by himself. Since he didn't have much of an interest in joining a pack.

"It's a pleasure to meet you King Imperalis. My name is Antonio Ramirez, I'm a rogue male who has been visiting the packs in order to inform them of my services should they need it." Antonio's pastel eyes would look over him for a moment. "I'm going to be bunking near the center of the packs, should you have a message that needs urgently spread I can be used to help. Or if a wolf needs hiding, or even pups needing transferring. I'm a mediator of sorts." Antonio would be careful of these borders. He didn't want to end up in a situation he didn't want to be in. Although anything could happen, which also was okay with him because life ended up that way for him.

"I speak"

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

05-20-2015, 06:56 PM

The mention of the stranger's gender, though subtly stuck in there, nevertheless stood out. Ah, so he was dealing with a dude that had no dude parts. In response to this tidbit -a bit clearly stuck in there following the assumption that the King himself was a heterosexual male- Valentine shrugged. He didn't particularly care what was between the stranger's legs or how he chose to identify. He was still appealing. Valentine's interest didn't waver.

That is, it didn't waver until the reason behind the stranger's visit became known. There was only a flicker, a twinge of concealed disappointment, and then he moved on. "I'm afraid I don't need those particular services," he began, "My wolves and I are perfectly capable handling our own affairs. However," The corners of his mouth quirked heavenward in a small, crooked smile. "Perhaps I could interest you in more...pleasurable things?" Yes. That was a proposition. He'd been with both men and women, but never with a man who was a woman physically. The brute assumed it would be the same as if he were dealing with a woman, but his imagination was alight with curiosity. The idea was new and interesting.

"Speaking" "Thinking"

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Antonio

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-30-2015, 07:01 PM

A rather disappointed sigh left his lips, really he had nothing more to say. The male in front of him was more concentrated on a lustful sense. Antonio stared on, rejection on all ends of the spectrum his idea would plummet and crash. Everyone was far too prideful or afraid it would simply destroy their packs as it was. As he saw it, many were simply afraid of the unknown, but then again that was his frustration speaking so he would remain calm. Raising an eyebrow to the other. "And then I suppose you'll be pulling me into the pack and expecting me to follow your every word. That's how most of these affair's work yes?" Antonio would state calmly, as to how he had seen life that way.

"I'm no longer fit for pack life, plus to what benefit would it hold to me." It wasn't as if he was upset. He was curious as to how this male's mind worked now. Was it like those black males that prickled the end of his skin. After his mother was forced to give birth to their lead male's children. They would forever bear his mark, and probably would eventually figure out that their father was not who they thought they were. Those twins.... Antonio wondered where they were now.

"I speak"

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

06-04-2015, 08:02 PM

It wasn't pride or fear that kept Valentine from taking the brute up on his offer, rather, it was the fact that he had no need for such a thing. While Valentine could only speculate at what the other packs would do, he was almost certain few or none would take this rogue up on his offer. There just simply wasn't a need for it. Each pack worked as an independent organism. While different, they each had to share several basic things. One of those things was the ability to communicate. If they didn't have it they could easily become a target if they weren't careful. Even if it was forced or lacking, some amount of elbow rubbing had to be done regardless of the pack or its beliefs. If Valentine had ever been presented with a rogue messenger from a pack, he would see several things. One, that he wasn't worth the time of the alpha and two, that the alpha was lazy. It would reflect poorly on the alpha regardless of the message being delivered. No, there was no need for such a thing.

"Hardly," he said smoothly. Just because he wanted to fuck him once didn't mean he'd want the brute to make his home here. Worth was what got wolves into Imperium, not fun zones. For the most part, anyway. There was an exception to every rule. Valentine's mind briefly drifted to Nagendra. Ah, now there was an exception. "It's a simple proposition. No strings attached." As for benefits... "It's sex. I'm sure you're aware of the benefits. We have our fun, we go our separate ways."

"Speaking" "Thinking"

Antonio

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-04-2015, 08:25 PM

Antonio would look at Valentine fairly carefully, his expression changing a bit. It was a little bit of thought being placed into it. Of course he was aware many wolves treated it as pleasure, but Antonio saw it more as something only two wolves who wanted to bring young into the world should do. Love or not, if it wasn't for reproduction he saw no point. However, he also had something against the male in front of him. Not because of him, no Antonio's past experiences brought a little bit of trauma into his brain and he was certain Valentine got plenty of women and men in his own pack.

"Sorry for assuming, I only speak from personal experience. I'm afraid I'll have to pass. Maybe another time." Antonio would dip his head before turning around to go the other way. The thought of pups only crossed his mind for a brief moment. Tail flicking a bit, not in his own state. The nomad would be stuck alone for now, maybe he'd find more in his own travels.

"I speak"

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

06-09-2015, 07:01 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2015, 07:02 PM by Valentine.)

Amusement twisted Valen's expression as Antonio voiced his last statement. Maybe another time? Sure, and maybe the King would sprout wings and fly to the moon and back. The rogue was treading dangerous waters so his careful rejection was understandable, but that didn't make the statement any less entertaining.

Valentine shrugged. It made no difference to him, really. "Your loss," he said saucily before turning on his heel and trotting away. Over his shoulder he called, "Best of luck, Antonio." As an afterthought, the King boomed, "And do not return." Whatever he came to sell in the future, whatever harebrained idea he cooked up next, Valentine wasn't interested.

-exit Valentine-

"Speaking" "Thinking"