ardent

Picking up the pieces

Hercules

gems
size
build
player
05-19-2015, 09:35 PM

Hercules trotted quickly around the territory of... well, what used to be the territory of Pantheon. He sighed heavily and his ears flicked back against his skull. How could it be over? How could something that had been such a huge part of his entire young life be gone? His family meant everything to him and now all the sudden most of them were gone. All he had left was Thanatos and Philly and, if he could find them, Charm and his father. Perhaps his other younger siblings were still around here somewhere. He hoped they were anyway.

Finally he caught Charm's scent and he breathed a sigh of relief. At least Charm was still here. He wasn't sure what he would do if he hadn't been able to find her. He picked up the pace till he finally saw her and he trotted over to her. "Charm! There you are. I'm so glad I found you."

"Talk" "You" Think

Charmeine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-19-2015, 09:47 PM

The girl had heard Herc's howl, but she had not been able to get off her rump. A sudden wave of sadness had overtaken the usually joyful wolf, weighing her down and making her feel like she could hardly move. So when she heard Hercules soft voice call out to her, she looked up with her big blue eyes. The dept of sadness in them was huge, making her lean against his strong chest. She had felt the emptiness in the pack, in her new home, and it made it long for her parents and her old home. "I miss i' all, Herc. I' so quie' here and I miss my paren's... I dunno where 'hey are..." she whined softly, digging her gray masked face into his dark brown chest. She hadn't meant to worry him like this, but her whole frame felt as if it were being pulled downwards. It took a lot to just keep herself on her paws, it helped that she could lean against her big alpha man. "I's all gone, isn' i'?" she whispered against her chest, hardly able to be heard. Gray ears tugged back towards her skull as she let out a shuttering sigh, eyes burning as tears threatened to fall into his soft chest.

"Talk" "You" Think

Because of nearly drowning, Charmeine is very afraid of water and may panic if she gets to close to it.

Hercules

gems
size
build
player
05-26-2015, 02:58 PM

He settled down onto his haunches as she pressed into him as she always did, but this time it lacked the happiness she always seemed to have. He frowned and his gaze showed the sadness that seeing her unhappy brought him. He wrapped a foreleg around her shoulders to hold her close and listened while she talked about how much she missed everything and didn't know where her parents were. He had never really asked about her parents, he only knew that she had almost drowned and was lost when he found her.

He had to prick his ears forward and listen closely to catch her words. He sighed and gently nuzzled the top of her head. "Yeah... Pantheon is gone. Me, you, my father, and two of my siblings are the only ones left. Well, I assume my father is still here, I haven't found him yet... I left the meeting to look for you and him." He sighed again and lightly licked her forehead. He peered down at her, his ears folding back when he saw the tears sparkling in her eyes. "It's going to be okay, Charm. I promise. I'm not going anywhere. I'm not going to leave you."

"Talk" "You" Think