Chamonix`s plot thread.

Chamonix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-20-2015, 03:31 PM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2015, 05:14 PM by Chamonix.)
So to get myself started here I just kinda went ahead and started a plotting thread. I`ve got a few things I`d like for Chamonix so yeah.

Chamonix
Loyal/disciplined/Silent/rude/mistrusting/orderly/dominant

FEMALE FRIENDS
Every guy needs a girl best friend, and Chamonix is no exception. As much as he`d hate to admit it. This[these] female[s] must be able to put up with his usually obnoxious behavior. While I think Chamonix will remain a loner, it`d be interesting to see him make friends with a female within a pack.

1.@Esarosa

Male Friends
You know, the gang. The homies. Squad, whatever you call them. These would most likely be his ragtag group of loner males just looking for trouble. They`ll usually be annoying to Chamonix, and they`ll most likely follow him around a lot. Once again, these males would preferably be loners, but pack members are fine as well.

1. @Zell

Close male friend

What more should I say, I cute little bromance for Cham to be in is highly needed right now! One or two males are needed for this. It would be preferred if the males were homosexual, but straight is fine too. "I love ya, man."

1. @Zell

I got Enemies, got a lot of enemies.
Oh boy, here we go. Apparently Chamonix didn`t share his kill again. It`s okay, because all people need enemies to grow.

Crushes/Lovers
Finally, I`d see Chamonix as being the one to be a player. The one who falls for one or two or three females at the same time, and then find himself having to pick. A plot with a crush would probably take time.....a long....long time before he finds out he`s 'in love'. Yuck. Ouch. I can`t breathe. Anyway, I`ll take loner females for this, or hell if you`d like your character to be his female bestie AND his crush, that`s fine too!

Zell

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
05-20-2015, 04:04 PM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2015, 04:05 PM by Zell.)
Zell could be a homie or a bromancer XD he's not in a pack yet although I did post in a pack land to see if he's even remotely interested in joining. Buuut for now he's a sarcastic gives no fucks kind of loner ahem...also he's bisexual/demi-sexual or whatever he doesn't care lol
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Chamonix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-20-2015, 04:58 PM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2015, 04:59 PM by Chamonix.)
Ahaha, I think Zell would be great for a bromance, he could also be a loner homie xD. Tough love I suppose. How about a thread to see how well they get along, hm?

Zell

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
05-21-2015, 04:20 PM
Sure :) you start or I?
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Chamonix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-21-2015, 09:07 PM
I'll start it :) it'll be some time tomorrow or Saturday depending on how my life goes xD

Esarosa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
05-21-2015, 11:51 PM
Esarosa needs something to do. She's a loner and won't be joining a pack any time soon, though she does need friends or someone to follow around. She can be kind, but she can also be stubborn and have attitude with the right wolf (she can also put up with attitude from others). However, she's inexperienced at life and would be easy to boss around and manipulate. If interested let me know, maybe we can start a thread :)

Chamonix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-22-2015, 05:14 PM
Esarosa would be great for the female friend part I think. I`ll throw up a thread as soon as I can!

Tinaro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Varda
05-23-2015, 08:58 PM
I have Ronon -points to lynx in signature- who I offer as a potential friend and mischief buddy. He is a rather chaotic and reckless individual, so it may take some time for him to trust anyone. However, he may take a liking to Chamonix's personality, as it is slightly similar to his own.

Esarosa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
05-25-2015, 12:33 AM
Alright, I await your thread!

Chamonix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-29-2015, 09:52 PM
@Tinaro Yes of course! Go ahead and make a thread if you`d like!
@Esarosa Would you mind putting a thread up? I`m terribly horrible at starting them.
@Zell Thread- posted.

Xephyris

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
05-30-2015, 03:35 AM
Yes, no problem, I'm also no good at starting but I will gather my creative juices and come up with something! I'll let you know when I have posted!

(Esarosa)

Esarosa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
06-03-2015, 11:25 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2015, 11:27 PM by Esarosa.)
At last, I started a thread for Esarosa and Chamonix! It's somewhat bland, but let's make it more interesting! I am dying to see how things turn out!

Almost forgot to add the link! Here you go: http://alacritis.org/showthread.php?tid=14446

Hymn

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantChristmas 2019
06-08-2015, 04:03 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2015, 04:04 PM by Hymn.)
I'd love to toss Myth his way as a friend (she's super hyper and friendly so I doubt you'd have to worry about her dealing with him being obnoxious... how he sees her is another matter XD)

It'd be interesting to see where if anywhere it could go from there, I don't do planned mates/crushes but I'm willing to see if it evolves that way naturally.

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3