Regulus

Somnium
Ascended

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
05-21-2015, 11:00 AM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2015, 11:09 AM by Regulus.)
Regulus Anatolii Adravendi

The festival had been quite fun. He hadn’t elected to join the hunts, instead having bumped into Ganja. After a while, his cuts and bruises had really begun to ache, and he had departed to find Zuriel. Once he found her, he bumped her shoulder gently with his nose. "Dia duit, deirfiúr. Teacht ar aon cairde nua?" He greeted, looking her silver and black monochromatic frame over.

Cinder scampered off to find their mother. That left just Regulus and Zuriel. He grinned down at his smaller sister. "Bhuaigh mé mo chéad sparra. I gcoinne mac tíre níos sine, nach lú." He announced, tail wagging slowly behind him. Then his haunches lowered to the ground, tail curling around his rump. "Ní raibh mé ag súil a bhuachan. Ach is dóigh liom Tá mé réidh le bheith i gceannas sa bhaile má tá tú féin agus Máthair. Ba chóir dúinn, anyways, más mian linn is dócha a fháil sa bhaile roimh ar an lár na hoíche." He looked toward their mother, who looked like she was getting tired.

He looked back to his sister, waiting for her answer… And the hiding she’d possibly start giving him.

Zuriel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Athena I

Famous
05-27-2015, 11:58 PM

Well, for Zuriel, the festival had been a bit of a flop. She struggled to make herself socialize and she had hoped that there would be some kind of meeting or training for healers, but she didn't see one. She had little interest in the spars or the hunts and since she lacked the bravery to talk to a stranger she ended up wandering off on her own. The only bight part of this trip was finding her necklace. Now Regulus wasn't the only one with a necklace!

She was excited to show him what she had found when she saw him walking up to her... until she spotted his injuries. That was all she could focus on and it was hard not to shush him and start fussing over him when he started talking. "Eh, ní i ndáiríre," she said with a soft sigh when he asked about friends. "Rinne mé teacht ar an cé." She motioned to the pale blue gem that how hung around her neck.

He explained how he had won his spar and while she was very, very proud of him she still couldn't believe he had let himself get hurt like that! "Yeah, tá mé réidh le dul. Tá mé a gheobhaidh tú sa bhaile sin is féidir liom claonadh a bhíonn le do wounds!" She eyed him scoldingly and leaned in to sniff carefully around the lacerations on his left side and she could tell there was sure to be some pretty serious bruising around his shoulder if not his chest as well. She sighed and gave a little shake of her head before giving him a little smile. "Tá mé bródúil as tú, post maith. Ach ná teacht abhaile go léir banged suas gach uair, huh?"

"Talk" "You" Think