Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
05-22-2015, 12:08 PM

Ah, so this was Yfir. Nice place. Warja stood outside the border looking in. While she still had every intention of searching for her father, the fae had decided it was in her best interest to set up a base of operations first. That way she'd have a place to store her plant stash and a safe place to rest between expeditions. She was unsure of what the rest of her family was going to decide, or Kismet for that matter, but she'd decided not to dwell on their decisions or try to sway them. Ultimately it was their decision and she trusted that each knew what was best for themselves. Regardless of their choices, Warja intended to track them down and visit occasionally. If they thought they could get rid of her by simply living somewhere else they were sadly mistaken.

She sighed. While she wanted to become part of this pack, the pleasantries and butt kissing that were possibly required to get in didn't appeal to her at all. Katja hadn't struck her as one to beat around the bush or be swayed by flattery, so there was that. However, that probably didn't cut down on how hard she was going to have to try to sell herself. The masked fae had struck Warja as someone who wouldn't settle for anything that was less than the best and while Warja was proud of her skills, it was impossible to judge where someone else's standards were.

Tipping up her chin, Warja called for Katja.

"Speech"

Kismet

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Novella
06-02-2015, 03:55 PM
Everywhere that Warja went Kismet was sure to go. That certainly seemed to be the case these days anyway, in his life very little had been constant, family had disappeared and packs had come and gone, Warja had always been there for him though. He had no idea if this pack was right for him, hadn't even really asked his friend all that much about it or Katja either for that matter, he'd just wait and see, Warja always had liked surprising people anyway.

The journey wasn't one of dawdling and exploring at all, straight to the point for once as they set their course for the Eastern lands of Alacritis, lands that Kismet couldn't say he'd ever really paid too much attention to. Later there would be more time for exploring, but for now it was time to seek out Katja and find out if she'd be willing to allow them to join. At the borders they would stop as Warja summoned the alpha of Yfir, and silently Kismet would await her appearance.

Katja the First

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
06-08-2015, 11:00 PM
A call came from a voice vaguely familiar, the howl beckoning her to the borders and, drawn by both duty and curiosity, she followed it to find Warja, the young healer from the Oasis, accompanied by a young red-headed male. She tilted her head in a nod of greeting, warily extending the greeting to the male. "Warja - heil. I had not expected to be seeing you at my threshold, though I am not displeased by it. What can I help you and your young friend with?" To the best of her knowledge, Warja belonged to the pack Secretua, though perhaps she had grown bored of it finally and left to make her own way. The herbs at their feet did seem to speak of a certain finality to their journey here, anyway.

Warja

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
06-23-2015, 07:56 PM

Warja couldn't help but fidget as she waited. Absentmindedly she nudged at the plants at her paws, gently rolling a bundle underfoot. Her gaze sought the distance as she considered the weight of what she was kind of just dropping on Kismet. Of course she'd explained to him her encounter with Katja in the oasis, but the story itself didn't quite explain why she'd chosen to seek out the pack. It was a feeling she couldn't explain, a hunch she couldn't shake, and while she felt without a shadow of a doubt that it was right for her, was it right for Kismet? That was a decision he was going to have to make.

The sound of an approach drew her from her reverie and Warja's gaze rose just in time to fix on Katja as she appeared. Warja politely dipped her head in response to Katja's greeting before launching into an explanation. "This is my friend Kismet and we are looking to join." Candidly, she went on to say, "I was very impressed with your description of Yfir when we talked at the Oasis. As you already know, I'm a healer, but healing isn't my only field of interest." In fact, healing only dominated her interests by a few notches. "I'm also very much interested in honing my skills as a warrior and if I may say so, I've very good at it." She dipped her head slightly, and resisted the urge to shrug. "Of course, you'll be the judge of that and I will readily accept whatever test you feel is necessary." She was getting ahead of herself. "That is, if you're accepting members."

Kismet was his own person and so Warja wouldn't say anymore on his behalf. She didn't really have the right to talk for him and besides, only he really knew what was best for himself.

"Speech"

Kismet

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Novella
07-04-2015, 01:46 PM
Though Warja had indeed explained a little of the pack and her encounter with the alpha there was of course still much for Kismet himself to learn about it all, a fact that Warja was probably far more aware of than the man himself. Though it probably wasn't the greatest attitude to take, the pack played very little in his part to join, as with the moment he had chosen to join Secretua, his reasons for being here were mostly was Warja. He didn't have much else in his life these days, he didn't intend on losing his friend again.

A wolf would soon arrive, from her recognition of Warja he could only assume that this was Katja, the alpha of the pack. He stood silently as Warja responded, explaining vaguely their reasons for being here and what she hoped to bring to the pack. It was only after she stopped speaking that Kismet realised that he too would probably need to say something. "I'm more of a warrior I guess." He informed Katja simply, to be honest he was feeling somewhat distracted by the curiosity of what Warja could have possibly meant by tests. "Though put me where ever you see fit though if you allow us to join." That was really what Rune had done to be honest.