Bookend

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
05-24-2015, 02:45 PM
Frost would lay there head on her paws in thought, she had been in Threar for almost two seasons and she had hardly met anyone. Sure she had met the pups and the two young ones, Aslan and Varda. But name wise she didn't know anybody else, she had been working so hard to try and at least get off of the probation stage that she didn't really take the time to try and meet anybody, she didn't even know the names of the two alphas. She would swish her paw around to clear the layer of snow that had accumulated on the  ground, she would make lines in the brown grass with her claws, at least she had this to pass time.
[Image: V140qFa.png]
[Image: frost_by_reflectedmemories-d8kgz78.png][Image: mOf6wyP.png][Image: cb5d7e52a9afe4eb62f9acc9360938aa-d96nk17.png]

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
05-29-2015, 02:36 PM

Félicien had decided it was time to go on another check among the pack. To see how the newer members were settling in. Hecate was one who had been scarce lately. Or perhaps it was he who was simply not observant enough. He felt like he was missing something. Though his mind was still on Tac, the pretty she wolf whom he spoken to his aunt Novella about. She was truly a beautiful creature. Féli couldn’t seem to get her out of his head.

Félicien would pause, seeing the form of the woman Frost upon the ground. He would give a soft sigh, it was the woman who was on probation by Frith. He would pad up to her, speaking gently. “Still trying to figure out where you fit in?” He’d ask her.

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

Table by:: Eldarwen

Frost

Loner
Bookend

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-20-2015, 09:35 PM

Frost’s head would raise from looking at the ground as she heard the paw steps of another, She would turn her head to look at them it was the man she had first met when she waited at the pack borders two seasons ago. He would approach her and ask her a question, as a matter of fact she was still figuring out where she fit in.  She wanted to finally be in a pack after being with Velex, but was pack life really for her? Her first pack died and yet she was the only one who survived, was that the universe telling her that she was bound to be a loner. “To be honest I have no clue where to start.”

""
[Image: frost_by_reflectedmemories-d8kgz78.png][Image: mOf6wyP.png][Image: cb5d7e52a9afe4eb62f9acc9360938aa-d96nk17.png]

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
07-03-2015, 06:58 PM

So she had to figure out where to start fitting in it seemed. Félicien would give a gentle smile, coming forward to gently set his paw on her own. Sometimes all you needed was a little guidence. He hadn’t thought she was a bad wolf, just very lost. Very scarred and broken perhaps, but not bad. “Perhaps you just need a little help on figuring that out.” The young man would let his bicolored eyes meet her own.

“I know a major part of being in a pack is proving that you have some sort of skill to show that you’re not just a waste of space. What do you like to do, Frost? Hunt, Heal... Maybe fight? I may not know too much about herbs, but I can certainly help you better the other two skills.” He’d offer.

Frost

Loner
Bookend

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-11-2015, 12:01 PM
She would feel it as the young man placed his paw on hers, it seemed that he wanted to help her. He would go on to talk about how pack life was about proving you weren’t a waste of space, he would ask her what she liked to do and offered to help her get better at at least hunting and fighting. She was happy that he was willing to help her, she wasn’t really social and she didn’t even know his name. She would prepare a reply, “Well I like to hunt, but what pack hunting is it just confuses me.” She didn’t remember much from the pack hunt they had two seasons ago, what she did remember was that she had no clue how it worked.

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
07-20-2015, 05:34 PM

Félicien would give a small nod as she responded. “Well, sometimes learning to hunt isn’t so much about focusing on how it works as a group, but how it works alone first.” The young man would say softly. “Pack hunting is necessary though. Learning to work as a team to bring down bigger game. Maybe what you need to do is figure out why it confuses you first, and then we can tackle how to change that.” The young golden man would twitch his ears. “Is it the whole matter of formation that gets you confused?”