Suzaro

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-25-2015, 04:44 AM
Suzaro walked inside the terrain. The light of the outside world that once surrounded him, was now gone and was beginning to vanish inside this dark room. This room, however, made him feel even more alone than before. The last two wolves whom he had encountered, vanished without a trace. His mate, Trica, and now a friend who he had thought he would have gotten to know better. It was like everyone was playing a trick on his mind; like this whole incident was like a game that they were playing with him. He was the helpless mouse while the others who had met were the wildcats and were toying with him until he gave up and they could kill what was left of his soul and mind.

"Where do i belong now...?" He thought, his head hung low as he had his body down below the ground and his tail curled around his body. The smell of the dirt and other things that surrounded his nostrils made him sneeze as his once alabaster coat, was now coated in soot and made it as if it were completely grey. His eyes and sadness was still noticeable on his expression as he sighed and curled into a ball. What was he to do now? The brute was not so sure, and he didn't even care.

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-25-2015, 12:26 PM

Such a dark place, she wasn't entirely sure why she was here at the moment. Perhaps it was her depression settling in again. When she had left the ship this morning, it just hadn't felt alright. Things in the pack were going just fine, but now she was finally realizing how difficult it was to run a pack when you weren't as strong as many other wolves. Arian didn't find anyone else suitable to run it though, she was tredding carefully after the last event. Plus it would have to be someone the pack trusted, and for now that was her. Her blue eyes stayed on the ground, but her body froze up when she spotted a male. He was alone.

For some reason she felt the same thing she felt waving off of him. Stuck in a dark hole, and unable to crawl out of it. Deep inside of her she did feel the need to make others not feel this way. No one should ever have to feel this way after all. She stepped forward, her shivering starting up but she bit her tongue. Keep calm and speak. "Hello sir, are you alright?" she would say in a soft tone. Looking at him, don't give up on life sat in the back of her head to him. No one should ever feel like that.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Suzaro

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-26-2015, 06:10 PM
Suzaro could hear the sound of paws approach him. Who would come and meet him in this dark, dank place? The brute sighed and opened his eyes, his yellow optics meeting those of the dame whom he had just encountered not even seconds ago. Was he alight?

"If you call me being alone here in this place alright. Besides, why would you care about a wolf like me?" He asked, lifting his head to meet the woman's. "My mate left me and she was carrying our pups, my friend is nowhere to be found, does it look like I have anything left to live for?" His voice was deep and frustrated, he did not wish to be anywhere near anyone at the moment, but he hung his head and sighed, "I'm sorry, I have just been hurt a lot...I don't even know what to do..."

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-27-2015, 03:56 PM

Arian tended to worry about strangers, a master may have still found her worrying about them even with the pain they had caused her. So maybe it was her fierceness that made her continue on. "I have a habit of worrying about my own kind no matter who they are. Call me foolish but you never know who you might meet." her tail would flick behind her. As paws would come to walk closer to him, her limp leg on his left side.

"There is no need to apologize.... when we hurt things tend to happen and everyone has a different way of coping." She'd offer a small smile to him. "My name is Arian, I am certain.... you can find a reason to live. It might sound funny coming from a stranger, but I've been where you are now. Not in the same situation but with a loss of light." She would breath a little. It was like helping others was a short cure for her depression. "I'm sorry for what you've lost. But for them, I'd live, and live a life like no other." Her blue eyes traced the dark walls.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.