Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-29-2015, 09:15 PM

Voltage was pacing, fidgetty. The time was ticking down untill they were to set off. He could feel his anxiety peaking as he paced the den. His claws clipped against the rock of the den he and Gaia shared, his jaw clenched as he moved around. He'd stop every so often to move his pretty rock collection over or to sort them in some way. It was some way for him to lower his anxiety, for him to work through these feeling he had. It was a stressful thing, something Voltage always hated. He honestly disliked his parents with almost every fiber of his being. He hated how selfish they were, how little they cared about him and his siblings. If only they felt something a little more then...then maybe he would have had a better childhood. Maybe he wouldn't have had to feel the pain of rejection.

But he also wouldn't have met Gaia, they wouldn't have made Donostrea....everything would have been different.

With a gentle sigh he turned again and began to pace again. Shaking his head he moved, listening to the winter settle down outside of their den. He really wished he could bother Serefina, wished they could excersize these pent up feelings with teeth and claw. He wished his talks with Glacier and Astrea had at least attempted to calm his emotion...but it couldn't. He knew he wouldn't feel better untill the moment he stepped foot back in Donostrea again, with or without new brothers and sisters. With another sigh he stared at the ground, continuing to pace.

"Like Lightning"

Gaia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
05-29-2015, 09:33 PM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2015, 09:34 PM by Gaia.)
Gaia had been spending a lot of time by the ocean, the rhythmic sound of the waves crashing against the shore did much to calm her and keep her thoughts adrift from the losses she had suffered. She'd also not think about where her and Voltage were heading, she'd never been so far away from the place of her birth. She was looking forward to being alone with Voltage though, it was just going to be the two of them for the rest of the winter. Though she was excited she was also nervous, she didn't want to let him down somehow.

The once princess would turn at the chirping of her little bird companion, they had been sitting quietly at the edge of the sea, but suddenly the bird wished for her to move. Confusion filled her features but she knew better than to deny Freewing's 'commands.' She'd stand, shaking the sand from her pelt as she followed after his form. She was slowly learning the lay of the territory and she knew they were heading back to the cave. With one last chirp Freewing swooped into the cave and onto Volt's shoulder. Gaia followed after, finding her companion and the alpha within the den they shared at the end of the day. "hey," She'd greet him quietly, stepping forward timidly until she sound his side with her nose. She'd nuzzle into him with out any further hesitation.
"Burn Baby Burn"
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-29-2015, 10:13 PM
Voltage froze the moment he heard Freewing's chirp. He didn't want her to know of his distress, she had enough of her own. With a gentle sigh he would quickly shake himself, trying to calm his stiff body as he watched her move towards him. He nearly felt it whisk away, for now, the way it always did when he saw her. With a gentle nudge to Freewing when he landed on his shoulder he'd look towards Gaia, feeling her press into him and nuzzle into his fur. For a moment he didn't trust his voice, so instead he turned to gentle brush his nose into her ear fur. With a small sigh, he took in her scent, her warmth. "Hello, my little cloud..." He whispered delicately, pressing a kiss into her cheek. The reason for the trip was what was causing him stress, but what it would bring meant the world to him. There was so much that could come from this, they could and would get closer, get to know each other outside of the distress of their life. So he nuzzled into her, cuddling gently into her fur, hoping that she would help him forget this stress. "Hey.." He said with a gentle smile, shifting slightly to pull into him. "How's the ocean today?" He asked softly, merely nuzzling into her still.

"Like Lightning"

Gaia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
05-29-2015, 10:33 PM
He didn't hesitate curling around her as she pressed into him, Gaia could feel him nuzzle into the soft fur by her ears and she would mimic his sigh. He whispered to her softly as he kissed her gently, and he'd cause a grin to play on her features. Freewing was right, this was better than sitting by the ocean. She knew they would be leaving soon, and that she would be spending plenty of time with him during their trip but Gaia still wanted to be beside him. She'd push into his chest and breath in his earthy scent as she sighed softly at his words. "It's beautiful, but not as nice as your kisses." She'd tell him as she pushed into his neck and left a few of her own affections there. "How much longer until we depart?" She'd whisper as she enjoyed his closeness.
"Burn Baby Burn"

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-12-2015, 01:23 AM
Voltage would continue to nuzzle into her, a small laugh upon his lips as he pressed kisses here and there. It was as if his problems seemed to melt away in her presence, and she was all that mattered. He'd lift his head then, moving to rest his chin atop her skull and pull her close with a paw swung over her back. She was all that mattered in this moment, and yet the nagging thoughts continued to plague the corners of his mind. When she complimented the ocean he grinned, but when she compared them to his kisses he couldn't help but laugh, his eyes closing. She was perfect, everything about her. "Well, nothing can compare to you." He said with a grin. "So I win." He whispered. Whether it was because somehow, someway, Voltage might have been able to obtain perfection incarnate, or because he believed he outdid her compliment with that half-assed one, he wasn't sure. When she asked of their departure he sighed, eyes slowly opening as he looked out at the darkness that covered his beloved beach. "In the morning...bright and early." He whispered softly. He wanted to spend the night with his brother, checking in on his siblings. But he didn't want to leave her alone either. Carefully he would hold her closer, eyes closing again as he pulled in her warmth. "I've never left my brother's side before...I need this night with him. We will have all the nights for eternity..but, I hope you don't mind..." He whispered softly, hoping she wouldn't be upset. Since she had come here, he had spent every night with her. He'd spend a couple hours every morning after his stretch and meal to sleep beside Serefina, something that had become a habit since her hibernation habits started. Even when they were seperated he'd sleep in on cold winter mornings, pretending, wishing that he could curl up beside his beloved fire sister so help her keep away the cold. But, tonight...he needed to be with Glacier, above all his other needs. He hoped Gaia wouldn't mind..

"Like Lightning"

Gaia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
06-17-2015, 01:15 PM
She wouldn't complain about being the recipient of all of Voltage's love and affection. When she was with him she could only be with him, the rest of the world seemed to fade away as he held her and kissed her and made it obvious that she was the center of his world. She'd nuzzle him back and would let him hold her and slowly she'd feel her own heart heal. One day she would again be whole for him. "So I win." To know that despite the whole in her heart he still adored her did wonders to boost her confidence. She'd giggle softly at his words, amazed that he felt so strongly about her broken soul. She clung to him like her life depended on it, he was the ray of sunshine that kept the darkness at bay, without him she was completely lost.

He'd sigh as she asked when they might leave though, she knew that it would be more than difficult for him to leave his siblings behind. However she couldn't deny that she looked forward to being alone with him for so much time. Surely this trip would also aid in her healing process. They were leaving early, but tht wasn't all he needed to tell her. He'd pull her close as he'd tell her that he would not be in their den tonight. Though she felt the pang of longing even within his tight embrace she knew he needed to be with Glacier. "I'll be here waiting." She'd tell him with an easy smile, Freewing would keep her comany.
"Burn Baby Burn"