Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
05-31-2015, 12:22 AM

The male would narrow his eyes a bit to the plant that was fighting him. A small Yarrow plant had caught his eye, and remembering his basic herb treatments he had wanted to gather it, to no avail though his best guess was that with the onset of winter it was already dead. A grumbled growl left his lips as he simply sat down and looked around the nook. His single emerald eye taking in the details. Even though he had seen most of these places before, the reason why he was here was almost unclear. Perhaps to catch a glimpse of his sons, which made him go back to why he wanted to in the first place.

After stumbling upon Avalon, the man had been discovering new things about him. Something that invoked fear that he wouldn't be able to provide for his new pack either. He knew if he didn't get stronger than the past would repeat itself. He had already spoken with Athena again, he understood himself a little bit better even if it was only minute. They were never really meant to be together, siblings shouldn't end up at mates. He couldn't deny he had loved her, but now he simply was her brother. Part of him wanted to see Amalia again, just.... to thank her.

Vereux shook his head and returned to looking at the plant. He mildly frowned feeling a bit bad he had crushed the plant trying to get to the roots. Remembering though, as long as they stayed in tact that the Yarrow would grow anew when spring came along. Flicking his tail back and forth, he let a silent sigh escape his lips. He definitely was no healer, and his fight training was only going so far. The only thing he could do was hope.

?I speak?

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
06-01-2015, 04:32 PM
Bacchus spent a lot of his time with Abby but he found himself enjoying his solitude more and more. He didn't know why he felt like he was drifting but his trips outside the pack were becoming more frequent. Not that any of that meant that he cared any less for his family and pack, no quite the opposite. He wanted more than anything to protect them and keep them safe, maybe underneath he was just searching for that next opponent. He needed more practice, he needed a teacher. He wanted so badly to get better. Though he'd won his first real spar he didn't think himself incredible. The woman had been a cripple after all, he'd only needed to sit on her to get his victory.

He'd return to the forest where the festival had been held. Not that he expected anyone to be here, but that same sense of the need to wander had struck him. Maybe he'd find his next opponent here. Large mismatched paws carried the young wolf forward through the young wood when he caught a whiff of a wolf he hadn't expected. His father stood, looking his dejected self as he had the last time they had met. Bacchus would frown, but continue onward all the same. "Hello, Father." His voice was changing, though he still didn't carry the deep tone of adulthood he was well on his was to dark masculine vocals.
""
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
06-02-2015, 12:01 AM

His head would snap the sound of a familiar voice. Vereux couldn't help but to feel his tail wag, until he stopped it a few moment after. His sadness had been swept away at the look of his son, but indeed what Athena had said had been true. Bacchus towered, maybe almost as tall as Laufey but not entirely. Bigger than his grandfather for certain, Vereux had to go wide eyed for a moment before blinking and smiling a bit. The greeting was simple, but he had a feeling and hoped that Bacchus held no grudge against him. At this point he and Athena were simply siblings as they should have been.

"Bacchus, it is good to see you son. How you've grown it's.... almost unbelievable." In the back of his head, he regretted every moment he hadn't spent with them. However he would not wish it any other way, for Athena and Amalia had found something great. He wanted it to stay that way, truly love such as that should not be shared between siblings. He kept the thought to himself.

?I speak?

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
06-02-2015, 09:33 PM
His father was quick to look up as Bacchus offered a greeting, he didn't miss the wag of his tail or the look on his face as he took his yearling son in. Bacchus tail would wave slightly, he'd grown a bit less enthusiastic over the last season, maybe it had to do with why he felt like being alone all the time. He held no ill will towards Vereux, and he had taken what they'd said at their last meeting to heart. He wanted to get big and strong and defend his family. The older Armamde wouldn't hesitate to comment on how large he'd gotten, though Bacchus still had a long way to go to his full adult size his height was more than impressive. "Yeah, it's weird looking down at mom." He'd say with a hint of a smile. "I won my first spar," he'd say with a bit of pride in his voice. He'd been more than impressed with the outcome of his fight with Akemi. "Threar had a festival, and I signed up for the spars, and I won mine!"
""

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
06-02-2015, 10:02 PM

Vereux would watch his son carefully. A small smirk on his face, indeed he remembered Athena telling him about it. Though as Bacchus continued to speak, a sense of pride filled in him. His son, had won his first fight. That was an impressive feat especially for his first time. Vereux would be tempted to jump at his son. Though, his childish mentality would be thwarted and simply he would dip his head to his son. "That's amazing Bacchus, you have your mothers spirit in you for certain." He would praise with a lot of enthusiasm. A soft sigh escaped his lips of relief over everything else.

"I've spoken with your mother recently. It seems things are finally settling down, I'm hoping to visit you more often if you're interested." Vereux would tell the boy. Although, he couldn't say anything really until Amalia spoke with Athena. He didn't want to impose on the family at all, he was more than proud at his sons for everything. They definitely were taking good care of their parents.

?I speak?

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
06-08-2015, 09:42 PM
He could tell that his father was watching him closely to he tried to settle down, he didn't want to see childish. It was only his first spar, there would be a whole lot more down the road if he wanted to be successful in protecting the family. He needed to grow up mentally too, there was too much pup left in him still. His heart was still filled with the innocence of a pup like wonder. While tragedy had struck early on in his life living in Fiori had softened his troubled heart. Along with Amalia always being there with her gentle kindness. Bacchus needed to toughen up.

Still he couldn't help but feel prideful at his father's words. He'd smile and sit up straighter as Vereux explained a potential arrangement with their mother. He wanted to visit. "As long as I can spar with you then," he'd say, not sure he could beat his father right now. But in a while when he came and visited the pack? Surely Bacchus would have picked up a couple new moves by then.
""

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
06-10-2015, 04:11 PM

The way Bacchus was now, he could probably beat Vereux as it was. He wasn't very keen on fighting, even if he could do it. Never had he been good at it, it felt like at times Vereux was no good at anything. His emerald eye watched Bacchus, however if he felt his son could beat him than perhaps it would be better for him anyway. "It would be a pleasure." Vereux stated as he looked back to the north. Perhaps it was time he started to head home.

"I should return to Yfir, but I will see you around Bacchus.... I hope at least." something about this had seemed like a dream. At first he thought he would never see them again, but just seeing them and speaking with them made him more optimistic about things. His fear still coiled at the center of his heart, but he never thought he would get rid of it.

?I speak?