gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
06-02-2015, 09:16 PM

Pack life, she never thought she would find a place where she would fit in. Yet the mind did work in mysterious ways as she had learned. Swinging her hips left and right the monochrome lady would stop just before the borders. Renhett's red eyes would look at the orchard curiously, definitely a pack place to live. Plenty of prey and as far as she knew there were two other territories as well. Excitement flowed through her but it came off as a mischievous smirk. She was a healer, but also a healer of the mind. What made other wolves do what they did was something she enjoyed studying and perhaps she could be of use here with both her skills.

Throwing back her head, she let out a howl, her voice crisp and clear. Lowering her head she respectfully waited for the alpha. Home sweet home, or at least she was hoping. However, she had no fear of rejection. It was only a matter of mind over her body. There were many gruesome things in this world, and they didn't scare her they fascinated her. So perhaps here was where she could test all of her experiments.

"Talk"

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-03-2015, 04:37 PM
ooc; pardon my interruption, I promise he won't be a bother he just wants to sit with the new gal to make sure she's not being sketchy.

The howl rang out and he wouldn't hesitate to answer it. He had been out of commission now for over a week and he was done obeying doctor's orders. Not that he'd done the best job obeying them after day two, but that was beside the point. He stood up stiffly, feeling a tightness in his belly that he knew would still take a while to go away. Bearing fresh new skin and a few new scars, Kyarst Armada moved at a moderate trot toward the newcomer. It seemed someone wanted the attention of the Imperator, but they would have to settle for his attention as well. It was his job, after all, to protect the borders at all costs. Not a smile nor simper graced his features as he came upon the scene, noting with mild pleasure that the woman was smart enough to remain outside of the Imperium line. Good, at least she had common sense on her side. “Hello,” he offered, not willing to be called impolite. “You've found yourself in the presence of Imperium's Praesidio. I realize I'm not the one you called for but surely you wouldn't mind my company until the Imperator can meet with you?” Of course he didn't care if she minded or not, he was staying put for the time being. He also didn't care that she probably wouldn't know what 'Praesidio' meant - it was actually in his favor that she didn't know he was only the border guard. Now it was her turn to play nice and offer her name, and perhaps even her reason for being here.

“speak,” 

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
06-03-2015, 11:20 PM

Company was not something the woman minded, as she saw him approach her eyes would automatically go over his features. Strong, ohhh her bones shivered on the inside. Independent, all sorts of those things. Renhett would dip her head in respect to him, shaking her head in an answer towards his question. "It's a pleasure, my name is Renhett Walker I'm here to join imperium, or at least try." she let a slim smirk reach her lips. He was definitely a looker, she was hoping that this pack was something she was looking for. After all, each and every one of them she had tried keeping her distance until now. She knew some didn't want wolves just joining and leaving if they 'didn't' like it.

"Can you explain a bit about the pack to me? I only know as much as an outsider could." For a wolf who was born on Alacritis soil, it was surprising how much she had spent on the outside. She knew Latin, Japanese and even Italian. However, learning was her strength. The healer and psychologist was full of questions, but she indeed could be a troublemaker as well.

"Talk"

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-04-2015, 10:52 AM
He knew when he was being looked over, and he knew when his looks were being appreciated. It wasn't something that bothered him, because he'd grown used to it over the course of his life. He knew he wasn't the most unique looking wolf, but he also knew he had a quality about him that most considered handsome and even appealing. It seemed this woman thought the same, or at least that's what he assumed based on the way her eyes ticked over every inch of him. He dipped his head in response to her, unwilling to be so tactless as to ignore her sign of respect. She introduced herself sweetly, eloquently, not unlike he might if he were in the same position. “Kyarst Armada,” he let slip. She had given her name, it was only fitting he give her the same courtesy.

She inquired about the pack, a question he'd never liked receiving because he honestly wasn't sure how much information he ought to give out to a stranger. Still, she had an interest and had directly asked him, it wasn't as if he could shy away now. His haunches dipped to the earth, resting in a comfortable seated position - slightly stiff due to his slowly healing injuries. “Imperium is a generally neutral pack. We're not sunshine and daisies and we're not demons and dragons, we are whoever suits us at the time. We are overwhelmingly militaristic in regards to how our ranks are designed, and much time is spent in training and cultivating whatever your craft may be.” His eyes filtered over her, noting that she was svelte and agile, more skilled for lightweight fighting or perhaps even hunting or healing. “What is your craft, Renhett?” It couldn't hurt to ask, right?

“speak,” 

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
06-04-2015, 03:58 PM

The woman was always extremely happy when her questions were answered. It was okay if they weren't as well, but it was a sense of satisfaction that came to mind when it happened. She decided right there that she liked Kyarst. He probably was very proactive given his demeanor, she didn't know what his rank meant but she would soon learn once the alpha got there. He then shot a question back at her, her craft. "A healer, of body and mind. I study wolves behaviors and why they do what they do. Because sometimes things just go wrong in a wolves head that make them do things. Yet I also can heal various wounds since my childhood days." her brother was a prime example of that.

Renhett was excited for this, already she felt as if she was getting along with the man. Of course, she could tell right now it was hard to see what he was thinking. It was a good thing as well as a bad thing. Her curiosity she would pull back on it for now. "Thank you Kyarst-sama, for coming to the borders and speaking with me. It makes me happy to have my questions answered." Renhett would sincerely thank him. She meant it, after all the oddball of a wolf was always interested in making friends. Though enemies were just as fun, he would probably not be one.

"Talk"

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-05-2015, 04:13 PM
She was a healer of both the mind and the body. Intriguing. He was used to wolves catering to the body, the physical being that could be torn apart and mended again under the right conditions. But the mind, he felt as though that was far more difficult. He had witnessed his mother's ailment, how her mind had been lost to her and had felled the great creature that she was. Perhaps if Renhett had been there things would have been different, but there was no altering the past now - and he didn't like to think about his mother's last days in Alacritia. “Fascinating,” he would comment idly, clearly lost in his memories. After a moment he would bring himself back to the present and fully focus on the woman once more. “I've never known anyone to cater to the mind, it must be difficult.” He was perhaps in awe that she claimed to be able to study wolf behaviors, but he wouldn't question it. She thanked him for greeting her and answering her questions, and he would nod his head briefly. “It's not every day I meet a newcomer as pleasant as you,” came his own version of a thank you. “The Imperator's name is Valentine, he should be here shortly.” The man must've been caught up, but Kyarst wouldn't begin to blame him because Imperium was a large pack - physically and numerically. Surely Valentine couldn't be everywhere at once. “Are there any other questions I can help you with?" He was feeling more at ease in the company of the woman, and therefore would likely be a little more forthcoming with information.

“speak,” 

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
06-07-2015, 01:02 PM

Trotting towards the call, Valentine was surprised to cross the trail of Kyarst. In a matter of steps it was clear that the brute was headed towards the caller the same way the King was and so he followed it in curiously. The call had clearly been for him, but maybe recognition had spurred the Praesidio into coming? Perhaps the howler was a friend of Kyarst's.

He managed to catch the end of the conversation as he approached and from what he gathered, the fae was explaining herself to Kyarst. Ah, so he didn't know her then. Interesting. "Kyarst," he greeted the Praesidio before turning to the rogue. "Welcome to Imperium, my name is Valentine and I am the alpha here. What can I do for you, Miss?"

""

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
06-07-2015, 01:33 PM

Renhett was glad that she got along with him, and even more so for his words. She could tell it was a form of thank you as she shook her head as he asked if she had anymore questions. She was certain the alpha would explain the rest of it when he arrived, just as he spoke he did happen to show up. Her ruby eyes staring at the male looking him up and down for a moment. The same she did with Kyarst she was observing him very carefully. Digging in his details to her own brain she dipped her head respectfully to him.

"It's an honor to meet you, my name is Renhett Walker. I was looking to join this pack. My skills are within healing the mind and body." She would tell him, a small smirk plastered across her face. Now that she was in a good mood, she hoped that Valentine himself would not be annoyed by her. She would be careful not to ask too many questions of him, even if it was within her nature.

"Talk"

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-07-2015, 06:11 PM
She wouldn't pose any further questions as she either didn't have them or else Valentine's arrival rid them from her mind. He dipped his head respectfully to the Imperator, offering a simple greeting, “Valentine.” He would watch how smoothly the king shifted into leadership mode, greeting the woman eloquently and inquiring what he could do for her. It wasn't unlike how his father used to greet strangers at the border. Kyarst would not offer a word or expression, knowing that his purpose had been fulfilled and he was no longer really needed here. Instead he listened to the woman's answer, noting how concise and well voiced it was. Well, wasn't this a quaint meeting.

- OOC; If for some reason I fall behind you two, continue without me. Kyarst won't speak unless he's spoken to.

“speak,” 

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

06-09-2015, 07:42 PM

As she stated her business Valentine's gaze took on an assessing edge. He was picky with his wolves and strongly opposed to letting rogues in based solely on their interest. It took more than a desire to be part of Imperium to gain admission. His eyes roamed her person, taking in her general state of being. As far as he could tell she seemed well. Life as a rogue was harsh and unforgiving, and it appeared she'd weathered it well. Good for her.

A healer of mind and body? Interesting. He'd never dealt with someone who claimed to be able to heal the mind so he wasn't sure how to test her level of skill in that regard. But physical healing? That he could test. "Healers are certainly welcome here in Imperium. It's an admirable profession," he rumbled, gaze briefly flicking to Kyarst, "I'm assuming Kyarst filled you in on the nature of Imperium?"

""

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
06-09-2015, 08:29 PM

The woman would listen closely, her eyes locked on the alpha. To give him her full attention was her ultimate respect. As her gaze shifted to Kyarst for a split second, her rubies darted back to Valentine. She herself was judging him inside of her head, already running through traits that could possibly pull him together for her. "Indeed he has, it seems to be my best fit." she giggled a little bit. Though she wouldn't know until she actually was involved. Whatever he threw at her though, she would be ready to face.

"I'm a fast learner and I can follow orders." Renhett rolled her eyes back for a moment, not out of a rude gesture it was more looking up in thought to grab at the words in the air. As she went to look back at Valentine, she wondered what he would do. Make her grab some herbs, heal someone on the spot? A test was a test, however she was unsure if the pack even worked that way. Renhett knew though, she could work her way up.

"Talk"

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

06-11-2015, 08:22 PM

"Indeed he has..." Ah, well that made things a bit easier. Valentine trusted that Kyarst had done a thorough job of telling Renhett about Imperium and so he wouldn't launch into an explanation himself. "I'm a fast learner and I can follow orders." Good, good. Both of which were desirable characteristics.

Not being a healer himself and not having any patients to set her loose on, Valentine had his paws tied. Soon enough there would be sick or wounded to tend to and he could see her in action then. Until then, he had an idea. "I'm afraid I don't have a means to test your skills at this time." With a lopsided smile, he said, "For once there aren't any wounds to tend or illnesses to heal as far as I know. So if you find it agreeable, I'd like to test you in combat and then possibly accept you as an unranked member until I or one of my healers can test you in healing. Here in Imperium everyone must be able to defend themselves and so I'd like to assess your abilities." She didn't have to dazzle him or win, but he did need to know what he was dealing with. If they should ever be sieged or siege themselves, knowing her worth as a fighter would help him figure out where to place her.

""

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
06-22-2015, 10:22 PM

Even though she spent more of her time with herbs and playing with wolf's behaviors. Fighting was something she found essential for life. Her head would nod to the alpha, hips swaying a little bit as her red eyes crossed over Kyarst for a moment. Would she be fighting him or Valentine. It would be indeed a very good chance to gather data on what went on in their heads. "I have no objections with this." she mused playfully.

Renhett would stay steady, she wouldn't get ready to fight until she knew who she was fighting. Despite her muscles already tensing up, ears ready to pull back and her paws to balance her. Eyes focused on Valentine. He was indeed a handsome man, something that she felt was worth trying to get into, if possible anyway. Some were harder than others.

"Talk"

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

06-24-2015, 06:35 PM

Renhett didn't object to being tested in a fight and in showing her willingness, Valentine's opinion of her grew marginally. Eagerness didn't equal quality or capability, but that she so readily accepted his challenge helped shape his first impression of her. More than once his borders had been visited by hopeful cowards and each time they'd crumbled under the weight of his scrutiny. It pleased him, really, to know that his methods weeded out the weak.

"Then you will be fighting me," he rumbled, his stance growing defensive. His expression grew serious. Inclining his head slightly in a short nod, he then parted with the words, "The first move is yours." Out of instinct his pulse began to quicken and his pupils grew wide. This was only a test, but that didn't stop

OOC: For ease of judging I'd prefer two rounds.

""

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
07-08-2015, 04:47 PM

ooc: Sorry for the delay, I'll be able to make deadlines now too so we can do defaults.

Renhett's eyes snapped back to the large king, it made her smile. So she would be able to gather data so fruitlessly off of him this way wouldn't she. Was he reserved with fighting, more controlled in his anger than anything else. To get into his head, it was something she would just be trying to do. As he said that she could have the first move, her defenses became set. Her toes splayed out into the dirt, ears pinned to the back of her head. As her shoulders rolled inward and she distributed her weight evenly. Her eyes narrowed and locked on him, abdomen muscles tightening with her scruff pulled forward. Lastly her tail acting as a key ingredient to balance.

The lady tried to use her smaller weight to her advantage, charging him head on she would try to shift her body slightly to her left so that her right shoulder jutted out. Aiming it to his lower neck as she attempted to press her full weight into him knowing it would probably bruise her as well. As she did her chin tucked jaw opening as her head tilted to the left slightly, aiming right below his right elbow near his ribs. Her toes kept splayed into the dirt to keep her balance scruff scrunched to protect from any holds.

1/2

"Talk"

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

07-08-2015, 08:00 PM

A predatory grin helped bunch the skin around his eyes as Valentine began to set his defenses too. His eyes narrowed to both protect his sight and further scrunch the fur around his eyes and along his forehead. Deep slate ears slicked back and lay flat against his crown. Anticipation encouraged him to hurry and so the rest of his defenses came together rapidly. His hackles and tail rose, the former rising to shield his spine and the latter rising in the hopes of bettering his balance. The King widened his stance, bent his knees slightly, splayed his toes and dug his claws into the ground, all in an effort to make him an immovable target. He dropped his head several inches and tucked his chin while rolling his shoulders forward to create a protective hollow around his throat.

Renhett charged forward and began to shift towards his right. Seeing this, Valentine also sidestepped to his right in the hopes of countering her efforts. He sought to line them up so that they were facing one another head on with the center of his chest lined up with the center of her's. Doing this caused his opponent's shoulder throw to miss his neck completely. Instead her shoulder struck directly below the point where the forward-facing part of his left shoulder joined with his chest. A moderate bruise was sure to form there later.

The King's shift to his right also displaced Renhett's bite by taking her target out of range. Because he'd moved her jaws were now lined up with the front of his right shoulder. Seeking to capitalize on this, Valentine jutted his right shoulder further forward while kicking forward in the hopes of intercepting his opponent's attack. He aimed to use the bony front of his right shoulder like a lance and drive it into the front of Renhett's nose in the hopes of causing blinding pain and at the very least, a nose bleed. Doing this would also hopefully deflect the attack and keep her jaws off of him. Of course it was entirely possible that the pain wouldn't drive her away and she'd still be able and willing to bite him, but he was unconcerned. [counter to bite; damage pending]

As he rolled his right shoulder forward, Valentine also raised his right forefoot (his weight redistributing to accommodate the move as he did so) and attempted to slam it down on the toes of Renhett's left forefoot in the hopes of crushing it beneath his weight. Along with causing moderate damage, the brute hoped to pin his opponent's paw to the ground and limit her movements.

Meanwhile, his jaws sought an attack from above. Rotating his head to his right, Valentine then attempted to grab his opponent by the back of the head. He sought to sink his upper teeth into the skin just behind Renhett's left ear while hooking his lower teeth into the skin just behind her right ear. Valentine hoped to slam his jaws shut and not only cause heavy damage to the skin, but earn a hold that gave him control over his opponent's head.

VALENTINE versus RENHETT for SPAR
Round ONE of TWO

""

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
07-09-2015, 05:57 PM

Her blood boiled for a task she was not built for, and yet trained for in her life. Making contact straight center they faced each other. Her right shoulder bruised as she growled, his own right jutting out to her bite. However she would remain strong in her task, the pain erupting from her snout did not deter her as she kept her jaws open wide aiming to bite the shoulder. Trying to remain aware of her other surroundings, her ears pinned to the back of her head, scruff scrunched forward to protect the back of her head and vitals. Renhett tried to scoot back an inch, her left forepaw lifting up as she attempted to shift to her left so they were at an obtuse angle. Feeling his right forepaw scratching the midsection, her narrowed eyes locked on the huge brute trying to grab for the back of her head.

Renhett tucked her chin slightly her shoulders rolling inwards to attempt to absorb the blow as she repositioned her weight. As her attempted repositioning, his jaws missed the previous mark but snapped shut on her rolled up scruff just between her shoulder blades a half inch wound bleeding out. She tensed her muscles, tail becoming level with her spine she would splay her jaws open again even with the pulsating of her nose. Head tilting to her own right she aimed for the left side of his neck just above his chest where the collarbone would be should a wolf have one. Meanwhile using her left forearm to hook his own left leg in an attempt to dis-balance him, her toes splaying into the dirt for more traction.
2/2

"Talk"

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

07-11-2015, 04:20 PM
OOC: I asked Riv for clarity and she said Valen's right forepaw struck the middle of Renhett's left foreleg.

His shoulder made contact with its intended target. From this move his opponent sustained moderate bruising to her nose and a gushing nosebleed. While his shoulder strike may have deflected much of the force behind Renhett's attack, Valentine still sustained damage from her bite. Moderate lacerations gouged deep tracks of flesh out of the front of his right shoulder.

His stomp to Renhett's left forefoot earned him less success than he'd hoped, but it caused damage. As Renhett lifted her forefoot up, his paw missed it entirely and instead caused damage to her foreleg. His nails raked down the front of her left foreleg, causing mild welts to rise up from the middle of her foreleg down. Once done with his move Valentine set his paw back down on the ground and redistributed his weight to accommodate it. He kept his knees bent and his stance slightly wider than his hip/shoulder width in. His toes were also spread, the nails of each toe curling forward to dig into the dirt for added traction.

Lastly his jaws found purchase on the loose scruff directly over his opponent's shoulder blades. Attempting to keep his biting grip, Valentine intended to worsen the damage done by driving his teeth in further and shaking his head vigorously from side to side. He hoped to not only deal out a fair amount of damage, but thoroughly disorient her.

Pain suddenly radiated up his neck as Renhett's teeth found purchase. They tore a moderate wound at the bottom of the left side of his neck directly above the place where his chest joined his neck. Unperturbed he pressed on. Thinking fast he decided to try to use his opponent's bite against her. Rolling his left shoulder forward, the King kicked forward suddenly in the hopes of ramming the bony front of it into the lower portion of Renhett's throat directly above where her neck met her chest. He wasn't looking for serious damage; all he wanted to do was choke her and force her to submit. With her head down to bite into his neck, Valentine was also hoping to once again bash Renhett's already bruised nose. He hoped the portion of his neck that was right above where she was biting would strike the front of her nose and bruise and bloody it further.

In trying to ram into Renhett, Valentine unwittingly moved his left foreleg out of harms way and because of this his balance was unaffected by her efforts.

Though all of this his defenses remained unchanged. His eyes were narrowed, his lips lifted to bunch the skin around his eyes and across his muzzle, and his ears lay flat against his crown. Hackles stayed bristled, standing rigid over a tautly held frame. Behind him, Valen's tail flagged upwards for balance.

VALENTINE versus RENHETT for SPAR
Round TWO of TWO
""

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-25-2015, 08:05 PM

RENHETT vs VALENTINE for SPAR

ROUND ONE

RENHETT

CLARITY
- 2 "would try to shift her body slightly to her left so that her right shoulder jutted out. Aiming it to his lower neck as she attempted to press her full weight into him" (where on his lower neck? Chest region-ish? What side?)
Total: 8

POWERPLAY
Total: 10

DEFENSES
+ 1 (toes) +1 (ears) +1 (shoulders) +1 (weight) +1 (eyes) +1 (tail) +1 (chin)
Total: 7

ATTACK
+ 2 Chest/shoulder slam to lower neck
+ 3 bite/gri attempt to right elbow
Total: 5

INJURIES
- First round!

Total for Round One: 40 / 50

VALENTINE

CLARITY
- All clear!

POWERPLAY

DEFENSES
+ 1 (eye) +1 (ears) +1 (hackles) 1 (tail) +1 (stance) +1 (knees) +1 (toes) +1 (head) +1 (Shoulders) +1 (nails)

ATTACK
+ 3 shoulder throw into jaws
+ 2 paw pin (due to size difference)
+ 4 bite/grip attempt behind ears
Total: 9

INJURIES
- First round!

Total for Round One: 49 / 50

ROUND TWO

RENHETT

CLARITY
- 2 "her left forepaw lifting up as she attempted to shift to her left so they were at an obtuse angle." (how does just lifting a forepaw move her whole body? Did she skid or hop her move her hind limbs at all?)
- 2 "Feeling his right forepaw scratching the midsection" (Midsection of what? Her chest? How did a toe slam go to her chest?)
- 2 "the pain erupting from her snout did not deter her" (From what, her nose? her jaw? was there blood?)
Total: 4

POWERPLAY
- 1 "using her left forearm to hook his own left leg" (Must always always be an attempt)
Total: 9

DEFENSES
+ 1 (ears) +1 (scruff) +1 (chin) +1 (shoulders) +1 (tail) +1 (toes)
Total: 6

ATTACK
+ 4 bite and grip attempt to left neck
+ 1 leg hold

INJURIES
- 2 moderate bruising to nose plus nosebleed
- 1 shoulder bruising
- 3 scruff wound

Total for Round Two: 30 / 50

VALENTINE

CLARITY
- 2 “rolling his left shoulder forward, the King kicked forward in hopes of ramming the bony front of it into the lower portion of Renhett’s throat” (Renhett is biting your lower neck and you have nearly a foot on her. The height difference doesn’t seem possible to just ram unless you lower first?)
Total: 8

POWERPLAY

DEFENSES
+ 1 (weight) + 1 (stance) + 1 (knees) + 1 (toes) + 1 (nails) + 1 (eyes) + 1 (lips) + 1 (ears) + 1 (tail) + 1 (hackles)

ATTACK
+ 2 head shake/grip worsening
+ 3 shoulder ram into throat
+ 1 worsen nose hit

INJURIES
- 2 right shoulder tears
- 3 left neck grip

Total for Round Two: 39 / 50

Totals:

RENHETT
40 + 30 = 70 / 100

VALENTINE
49 + 39 = 88 / 100

And the winner is...

VALENTINE
Renhett must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Damage:

RENHETT
- moderate to severe nose bruising plus nose bleed - 2 ooc weeks to fully heal, tender until
- mild shoulder bruising - 1 ooc week
- moderate lacerations to neck scruff - 2 ooc weeks to heal naturally

VALENTINE
- moderate lacerations to left neck above shoulder - 2 ooc weeks to heal
- mild to moderate tears along right shoulder - 1-2 ooc weeks to fully heal

Notes:

Tips for writing and some suggestions. (no points are deducted here):

RIVS
You lost a lot of useful points in your defenses! Keep in mind every region of the wolf, I sing the head and shoulders knees and toes song as I go along to remember them all. The more defenses you have the more points you have! Also, be sure to fully specify where exactly you are aiming your attack as well as where Valen's moves are hitting exactly. Remember to be realistic in your movements, especially when dodging attack, and be very specific when it comes to pain and damage you take! Spars need to be very specific, more so than any other IC posts so everything is very clear.

LAZ
As always, you are a beast. Remember, Valen's height is both a severe advantage, as well as a disadvantage when it comes to aiming. You gotta bend down sometimes. Defenses and powerplay was always spot on! I don't really have much to say, keep being awesome.

- By [Arin]