I applied

Kaerf

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-04-2015, 11:22 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2015, 09:16 PM by Kaerf.)

They were gone for now, or at least he hoped so. The wolves that had been following him previously, of course they didn't exist for others. Only in his head but the boy didn't know that. There was no line between hallucinations and reality for someone such as himself. The sad looking wolf would trek through the greenery, trying to catch his breath as he stopped beneath a leafy tree. His panting would stop, blue eyes looking around at wherever he had ended up.

Strangely enough, his paranoia would die down for the moment. Now, all he could think about was why he was here. Tail flicking behind him, the gray and black male lowered his head, nose closer to the ground to take in the scents. To the corner of his eye, was another hallucination, a dark black owl. Yellow eyes peering back at him, no other wolf would be able to see it but Kaerf would apparently be staring at something.

"Talk"
This character is prone to unpredictable acts of violence, he suffers from Schizophrenia and blood is a trigger to his violent fits.

Zuriel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Athena I

Famous
06-05-2015, 01:51 PM

Dainty black paws trudged through the layer of snow that coated everything around her. Her mismatched eyes scoured the area around her for any sign of green plant life or even some trees that might have useful barks like willows, but so far her trip away from the plains had proved unhelpful. She sighed grumpily and came to a stop. She really should have known better than to think there would actually be herbs still around this time of year, but her herb store was pitiful and with nothing else to do she was desperate to fill it up.

She looked around again and happened to catch sight of a rabbit out of the corner of her eye. Her ears perked and she quickly dropped down into a crouch. Well, maybe this trip wouldn't be comepletely useless! She crept forward on nearly silent paws until she near her prey and then leaped forward. Her small, light frame made it easy for her to move quickly and she was just quick enough to grab ahold of the hare before it could dart off.

Her tail gave a satisfied wag and she lifted her head with her kill hanging from her jaws. She turned around to find somewhere to enjoy her lunch when she suddenly realized there was someone else nearby. Only a few feet away a silver and black male stood there, staring off into the distance. In her fixation on the rabbit she hadn't even noticed him till now. She set down her rabbit and looked at him apologetically. "I'm sorry, I didn't see you there. You weren't hunting this rabbit were you? You can have it if you were."

"Talk" "You" Think

Kaerf

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-05-2015, 11:51 PM

His head would turn to the other wolf when he spoke. Words crossing over into his brain, now that had to be real didn't it? Kaerf was unsure on most occasions, so he had to automatically just live his life. He already had a permanent scowl of sadness on his face. As the black owl fluttered off, his ears twitched a little but his attention turned back to the wolf. "No, I didn't even notice it. You keep it." no one should give up their food for him regardless of whether he had been hunting it or not. After all, they killed it and got it first. Wasn't that how things worked, first come first serve.

"What brings you to such... a scary place." Kaerf would try to strike up a conversation. Knowing that he really shouldn't have. After all, he didn't know what he could do. If he blacked out, or if the other wolf was just another figment of his imagination. He didn't know, he just didn't know. Having to live with that every day was difficult. His ears fluttered to the sound of the owl moving about, it was annoying and made his heart jump but he tried to ignore it.

"Talk"
This character is prone to unpredictable acts of violence, he suffers from Schizophrenia and blood is a trigger to his violent fits.

Zuriel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Athena I

Famous
06-17-2015, 06:19 PM

Zuriel relaxed a little when the monochrome male told her to keep the kill. Some wolves could get possessive over prey very quickly and she would much rather give up her rabbit than fight, but it didn't look like she would have to do either of those things today. She was about to say her last apologies and goodbyes and be on her way, but it seemed like maybe he wanted to socialize more than she was inclined to. Socializing just wasn't her strong point. Her mother would be happy to hear she met someone new though... might as well try to get out of her box a bit.

Trying to make herself, and this other wolf, feel a little more comfortable she settled herself onto her haunches and moved her prey off to her side so the rabbit wasn't just sitting between the two of them. Turning her two-toned gaze back toward the male she couldn't help but tip her head to the side with a mix of confusion and curiosity. Scary? She glanced around the wide open field that was covered with snow and lightly dotted with trees. Bringing her gaze back to him she tried not to comment on the aspect of him thinking this place was scary and rather just answer the question at hand. "I was actually out looking for any herbs that might have survived the snowfall. I haven't been able to find any, but I did find some prey so the trip hasn't been completely for naught." She smiled a little and asked, "How about you?"

"Talk" "You" Think