gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
06-05-2015, 02:24 PM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2021, 08:57 PM by Avalon. Edited 1 time in total.)
Fight Stats

Intel Stats

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

06-05-2015, 02:24 PM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2018, 12:07 AM by Avalon.)

Blackened ears were at full attention as her Father spoke. Eyes sparked interest as his words fell across her. Sure, she had witnessed rabbit hunting before, she had seen the techniques that others had used, but she figured actually doing them were quite different then just watching. Her paws tingled with excitement, she was finally going to do this herself! Oh her mother would be proud! Her nose twitched with excitement, She hoped to have the best nose in all the lands! To know when a storm was coming, or to sense changes in the weather, wind, and the land itself. The thought excited her. She rose at his gesture, wanting to speak but refrained. No matter how excited she was, she didn't want to scare off anything, much less attract anything hostile. But that she wasn't worried about, after all, she had her Father here to protect her from any danger.

The girl stalked forward, carefully placing her paws on the ground so as to make as little noise as possible. Sometimes, it ended up with her legs spread out in odd directions, like a game of twister with the ground being carpeted in leaves. She was not sure whether or not they would crackle under her, so ever so carefully, she placed one paw atop the layer, then another as she realized that they were soft underfoot and lacked the crackling that she was afraid of. Satisfied, a toothy grin found its way onto her face as she then pulled herself forward, body halfway to the ground and placing her weight on her toes. She had seen Awaken do this before, and was sure this was correct. If not, then she knew her Father would fix it. This was her first time after all, and it was much different then chasing leaves in front of her den. Her nose twitched as she caught a scent, closer this time then before. Her ears perked slightly, but with her bulk and size, they would be seen through the foliage, so she flattened them to her head. She turned to look at her Father, wondering if it was okay for her to go on ahead. The slight nod he had given her was enough, and so she crept forward. Soon, a rabbit was seen feeding on the grasses in front of her. She furrowed her brows, wondering how best to approach it...was she supposed to get as close as she could? Or rush out and begin the chasing to make its heart give out? On this, she was unsure of what to do...she carefully glanced back at her Father, a look that asked for help in her eyes.

"Speech"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

06-05-2015, 02:26 PM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2018, 12:07 AM by Avalon.)

It was here, that she would return. The femme hadn't been here for ages, and the last time she was, she could not remember. Her fur was buffeted by the cold wind, fiery amber gaze seemingly empty yet hardened as she stared out over the sands. Her vision unmoving as she stood upon the shore looking out over the water, the evening sunset casting its fiery glare upon the surface. The scents were gone. Then again, she didn't expect them to linger anymore...her old life, vanished. Her heart ached for her lost family. She had left Alacritia on a journey to find her mother and father, but she couldn't find a single trace nor whisper of their whereabouts. Having left behind her remaining siblings, Avalon risked the journey alone. And along the way, she gained nothing but how to survive now. She hadn't been able to do it before, hardly. Having been abandoned at a young age, kidnapped, and then released into a world where everything seemed so cruel. She had been afraid, and although still felt like that at times, she was also stronger.

"Speech"

Art||Plotter

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

06-05-2015, 02:26 PM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2018, 12:08 AM by Avalon.)

Nulla erat enim, pellentesque ac volutpat ut, elementum quis massa. Fusce hendrerit rutrum eros ut convallis. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Proin sodales ipsum bibendum orci varius iaculis. Nullam ut eros sapien, in vehicula orci.

~Fight Stats~

Character versus Character for Stakes

Round/Move:

Defenses:

Attacks:

Injuries:

Out Of Character Notes:

Art||Plotter

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

06-05-2015, 02:27 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2018, 01:24 AM by Avalon.)
Avalon

Nulla erat enim, pellentesque ac volutpat ut, elementum quis massa. Fusce hendrerit rutrum eros ut convallis. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Proin sodales ipsum bibendum orci varius iaculis. Nullam ut eros sapien, in vehicula orci.

Art||Plotter

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

06-05-2015, 02:28 PM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2018, 12:08 AM by Avalon.)

Talk like this

Art||Plotter

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

06-05-2015, 02:30 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2016, 06:34 PM by Avalon.)

I wish words were like little toy guns.

"Speech"

Art||Plotter

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

06-05-2015, 02:41 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2019, 05:05 PM by Avalon.)

I wish words were like little toy guns.

Art||Plotter

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

08-15-2015, 07:56 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2019, 05:15 PM by Avalon.)

TEXT

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

04-19-2016, 10:23 PM

The north sent the man's skin to crawl. He was so close to death here he could taste it. That in which marked his eye was like a big red target. Vereux pushed himself along with his toes into the snow. His nose twitched and single eye becoming more aware of his surroundings. The male shut his eye for a moment as he came along the larger ladies side. He personally was wondering what she was doing out here. Curious, but never had the guts to ask just yet.

“It's weird.... I was born near here.” he whispered for a moment. It was weird, both he and Avalon had grown up in Glaciem - not the same one but the name itself was connected. “Did I tell you Yfir wants to kill me.” Vereux's green eye turned so that he could see the lady. His chest dragged in a shaky breath. His uncomfortably was shown, but he was here - because he'd be where Avalon was within a moments notice.

“Vereux” “Avalon”

Art||Plotter

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

04-19-2016, 10:33 PM

The north sent the man's skin to crawl. He was so close to death here he could taste it. That in which marked his eye was like a big red target. Vereux pushed himself along with his toes into the snow. His nose twitched and single eye becoming more aware of his surroundings. The male shut his eye for a moment as he came along the larger ladies side. He personally was wondering what she was doing out here. Curious, but never had the guts to ask just yet.

“It's weird.... I was born near here.” he whispered for a moment. It was weird, both he and Avalon had grown up in Glaciem - not the same one but the name itself was connected. “Did I tell you Yfir wants to kill me.” Vereux's green eye turned so that he could see the lady. His chest dragged in a shaky breath. His uncomfortably was shown, but he was here - because he'd be where Avalon was within a moments notice.

“Vereux” “Avalon”

Art||Plotter

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

07-05-2016, 11:47 PM

Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base Base.

"TAWK"

Art||Plotter

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

08-08-2016, 03:31 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2016, 03:33 PM by Avalon.)
Text text test test text text text text text text

"Speech"

Art||Plotter

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

09-16-2016, 10:43 PM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2016, 12:55 AM by Avalon.)

Feel free to change the colors

"Talk"

Art||Plotter

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

09-23-2016, 11:25 PM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2017, 02:06 AM by Avalon.)
RANDOM MISC TABLE

Text goes here

Art||Plotter

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

09-30-2016, 01:47 AM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2017, 12:32 AM by Avalon.)

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui. Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus. Nullam quis ante. Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Duis leo. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh. Donec sodales sagittis magna.

"Avalon"||"Tanaraq"

Art||Plotter

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

05-03-2017, 12:31 AM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2017, 12:32 AM by Avalon.)

For Dragon

Walk, "Talk" Think

Art||Plotter

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

11-12-2017, 01:29 AM

[Image: gYTY9er.png?dateline=1449554223]

[Image: GkHHvSe.png]

[Image: A2mRnGt.png]

[Image: avalon_ancora_by_centipedle-daguwv7.png]

[Image: fNxrX7A.png]

[Image: xIawxWx.png]

[Image: 8o1RRSW.png]

Art||Plotter

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Avalon's Tracker Postlogs 02:24 PM, 06-05-2015 12:02 PM, 01-10-2024