size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
06-05-2015, 04:18 PM

He ventured towards the heart of the Eastern lands. The male finding difficult in this season to be out alone. Although he was a Northern wolf, he was used to the cold and the driving snow. But being alone didn't suit him. He was too used to having a tribe. A family. But those were no more, and they hadn't been for a while. Though it wasn't that long ago, maybe less than a year at best, he missed the company of others. Whether it was poking and prodding at them to annoyance, or bantering and arguing playfully back and forth, he didn't know. But he missed the company.

And so it sat in his mind. The need to join a pack, not just for survival but to perhaps, fill that empty spot in his chest. Even if just a little. Zell knew where to go, for he had contemplated and mulled over the possibilities in his mind several times over before making the decision. He heard whispers in the wind, through the grapevine, and several other sources about the different packs that were around. And the one he sought now was probably his best bet. Whether they accepted him or turned him away, only fate would tell. He knew he had a knack for pissing off others due to his attitude, but it was his way of coping with his past.

He'd reach the borders of Abaven. The rapids were to his right, several yards behind him. He'd stop several feet from the border, not wanting to piss of this alpha like he had the last one. Then again, she had judged him before even trying to understand or get to know him. Which in turn, caused him to decide to walk away from the woman. He hoped this one was different. The large male threw back his head, calling out for the Alpha. He would not like to meddle with anyone else but the head honcho. He needed to see for himself if it was worth it after all.

"Talk"
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Allen

gems
size
build
player
06-15-2015, 12:07 PM
Ooc:: Set before the "Darkness Falls" thread.

A voice would call for the leader of Abaven, and Allen would give pause. The voice belonged to a male, deep in tone. He would turn from his patrol, heading back towards the rapids to where their border lay. His mind was working, head and tail lifted to a more dominant position. His green eyes were shining, thoughtful. Bass had not been quite so well recently. He had seen a little less of his friend about and decided not to push him, but rather give him his own space so that he could adjust to whatever plagued him. Allen would give his friend time, and, when the time was right, he would find him.

Allen would arrive to find a male marked with blood red standing upon the border. He looked to be a fierce beast, large in size. Something about him reminded him of his son, Kau. The man would breathe out, steadying himself before he came upon the other. He would tip his head, speaking in a clear tone.

"Greetings. I am Allen, Azgrat or secondary of Abaven. What business do you have here, sir?" The calico gentleman would ask, pondering what the other might be doing here today. Was he a prospective new member?

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'

Table by:: Tealah

Zell

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
06-25-2015, 06:16 PM

Clear blue eyes fell on another approaching, introducing himself as Allen. Zell raised a brow, so this was one of the Alphas? He wondered who the other was. He did say secondary, after all. Shaking out his coat, Zell didn't offer a dip of his head or anything of the sort. After all, whether this male was worth his loyalty or not, would be determined later to see if he deserved his respect. That's just the way Zell worked.

"Hey, name's Zell." He replied, though it wasn't unkind. He pondered about what to tell Allen, he didn't want to go right in and say he was looking to join, even though that was his intention to begin with. He wanted to know if it was worth joining in the first place, else he'd be #foreveralone. "I came to inquire about your pack. Any information you could give me?"

"Talk"
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Allen

gems
size
build
player
07-03-2015, 07:53 PM

The reply wasn’t unkind, though it wasn’t perfectly mannered either. The young man looked to be a little bit on the rugged side, but that wasn’t necessarily a bad thing. Allen would breathe out as the man, Zell, asked if he could get some information on Abaven. This was the first wolf he’d be accepting since Bass had gone. He would tip head, offering a gentle smile.

“Well Zell, you’re asking the right wolf about that! Abaven is typically a pack aligned with good wolves, though as long as you’re not here to start trouble with your packmates or other packs I’m sure you’ll fit in. We like all wolves to pull their weight and have a strong sense of justice in our hearts. Is this something you can live up to and also believe in?” If not, well, Abaven might not be the place for him.

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'

Zell

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
07-27-2015, 03:37 PM
He quirked his ears and brow as Allen explained to him what the pack was like. The word trouble caught his attention, did he really look like he'd cause trouble everywhere he went? Well...probably. It was sort of his nature, though the type of trouble he caused was more along the lines of teasing and having a no bars held sort of attitude. He always said what was on his mind and that was that.

"Look buddy, I know I may seem like a big 'ol troublemaker, and I'll admit that I can be. But not the kind of trouble you think." He didn't really have to think about his response. Justice...it was something he was taught growing up. Something his parents instilled into his head just before they died not too long ago. His eyes held a shadowed look before he looked at Allen dead in the eye.

"You better believe I can. I may not be the nicest guy around but..." No, he couldn't tell him the reason for his changing. Not yet at least. "You'd better believe I'm not a slacker. Never have been. Never will be." His voice carried truth and a strong determination. Whether Allen questioned him more or simply decided to turn him away, was on him. But he would damn well pull his weight and more given the opportunity.
Tracker||Plotter

Allen

gems
size
build
player
08-01-2015, 06:08 PM

Allen would give a soft chuckle as the man spoke. “Oh please forgive me! I wasn’t trying to insult you, good sir, I would say the same to anyone. I really just want the best for my pack, as I would like to assume you’d want for the pack you’d join.” The way the younger male spoke while it might have been offensive to some did not bother Allen. He just assumed that was the way the other went about speaking.

“That is good to know, Zell. If you can uphold our laws and carry your own that is all I could ask of you. By no means do I expect any wolf to be perfect, but as long as you strive to do your best then that is more than enough for me.” The calico man would dip his head.

“There remains only one last question before you enter our lands, and that is what you would like to do in our pack. Hunting, fighting, fighting and healing, healing alone... Any rank you feel that suits your fancy.” The gentleman would smile, his demeanor good natured as he waited for an answer from the younger man.

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'

Zell

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
08-10-2015, 10:49 PM

He looked at Allen with fire burning in his blue eyes, ear twitching as he sized up the man...non threateningly that is, as he spoke. He was so tired of others judging him because of who he was, like they knew first hand who he was and who he could be. Just because he had a prickly attitude didn't mean he was an asshole...well, okay maybe he was. But it wasn't entirely his fault. He got used to pushing others away after his parents died and his siblings lost, they were the only ones he'd been able to grow close to...he didn't exactly grow up with friends. Allen did have a point though, and Zell would agree with him with a simple slow nod.

"Of course I can." He replied, voice blurting it out as he shut his trap. He could feel another retort coming, but he bit it back. Allen didn't deserve his smart remarks, he was being nice after all. So instead, Zell bit his tongue and took a deep breath to calm himself. He could be polite, it wasn't that hard now was it? Perhaps not, but patience and politeness with him was like pulling teeth. There was almost no pleasing him, at least not unless he trusted someone else, but since when did that ever happen? He stared down at Allen then, ears perked in slight interest as he was offered one last question. His smile was genuine, and in a way it made him relax a little. He didn't have to think long, he already knew what he wanted. "Fighting, definitely. It's...all I know how to do."

"Talk"
Tracker||Plotter

Allen

gems
size
build
player
08-16-2015, 07:39 AM

A fighter. So it was decided then, the rank easily decided for the younger man. “Perfect. Your initial rank into Abaven will be a Mruni. When you prove yourself through battle you will rank up further, such is our way of doing things here.” The calico gentleman would offer a gentle smile. Hopefully this was agreeable to the other man. He would step back, directing the other to enter Abaven with his muzzle. “Welcome home, Zell.” Allen would say softly. Unless the other had more he wanted to say the calico gentleman would leave for the time being. There was something else he needed to attend to.

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'

Zell

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
09-05-2015, 09:45 PM

The giant nodded at the Alpha, a brief glimmer of thanks and hope in his eyes before it was replaced.
Allen explained what his rank would be, and what he would have to do to rank up. "Like any pack." He commented more to himself then to Allen, but a comment nonetheless. He took in another deep breath, this would perhaps be one of the biggest decisions he had made on his own, and hopefully it wasn't a wrong one. Almost hesitantly, he took a step forward as Allen welcomed him into Abaven, the older males words making his ears want to pin but he would refrain. It was far from home, and he wasn't sure if it ever would be...but time would tell. "Thank you." He said simply. He didn't smile nor laugh, his demeanor serious as he passed the male and made his way into the territory. It was new beginnings, a new chance to start a life. It was up to fate how he fared here.

"Talk"
Tracker||Plotter