size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
06-06-2015, 11:48 PM
I DON'T WANT THAT FOR YOU.
This place used to have a pack in it, she could tell by the scent that they moved on. Her lime green eyes marking each and every stone that had fur on it. Different colors as well. Though she wouldn't think anything off it, she was just happy to relax in such a place with the sun so high in the sky. The young woman would smile hoping onto a rock that seemed to fit her nicely enough. Her white tipped tail flicking behind her as she splayed out onto it, hoping to suck up it's warmth.

Limno curled her tail around her rump as she decided to sit up again. The average sized woman puffing up her chest a little when she started to think about her life. Most of her thoughts centering around Quelt of course. Her mate, while it had only happened recently, she felt it would work out. Even if he did sometimes make her want to scream from the top of her lungs.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
06-07-2015, 12:42 AM

The girl would take to venturing outside her borders. She had remained in Sonticus for the last few days, mostly in her den, and other times sitting outside getting what little sun she could as well as talking to Arian. She felt a little braver now, a little more hopeful that the events in her life were turning around finally. Though she was four years old already, she still had no mate. She had hoped that maybe she would have met someone by now, and she had a couple of years ago. But she had given up the opportunity and gone off on her search for her parents. It was a shame...she had connected for the first time, with someone else who had expressed his feelings for her. Though it made her heart heavy when she was leaving the lands, it was a choice that was out of her control.

The large girl stepped into lands that smelled as if a pack had been here before. And the pack scent was familiar. She had smelled it on Vereux, had they moved elsewhere? She was hoping to visit him, but it seemed he would not be here. A little disappointed, Avalon decided to explore a bit here. She climbed the rocks, enjoying the time spent in stretching her legs and getting her damaged leg up to par with the climbing. And it was as she climbed atop another rock, another wolf would be there. She had been absorbed in climbing and more or less in her thoughts, that she hadn't noticed the scent of the other female. She smelled like a pack wolf, so a loner was out of the question. "Oh, hello. Sorry to intrude, I didn't realize you were here." She looked apologetic, the girl ready to leave if the other woman chose for her to do so. But she was curious, and the possibility of meeting someone new fancied her. She missed being around others, being solitary was not what she had wanted. Ever.
"Speech"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Limno

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
06-07-2015, 12:50 AM
Her lime green eyes locked on the large female. Not as big as Quelt, but just about his height, anything that reminded her of him seemed to come to mind. Though, when Sonticus' scent hit her nose the woman couldn't help but to pull a small smile on her face. Abaven and Sonticus were good allies, only that being because she and Arian spoke sometimes. Her sister was a gem she had found when coming out of the den. She knew her brother must have been happy there as well. Though the woman would apologize it would make Limno raise an eyebrow for a moment.

"It's a neutral territory now, not entirely disturbing." she laughed for a moment hoping up to her paws. Her tail wagging a little back and forth. "I'm Limno Hutashi, you smell of Sonticus. My blood sister is the alphess of that pack. Also I'm part of Abaven so we're friendly being allies. It's nice to meet you." Limno would step off the stone, now though she was shorter than Avalon. However, she doubted that would change anything.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

06-07-2015, 01:56 AM

A relative of Arian? Well, Avalon could only know kindness from her then. After all, Arian was one of the nicest people she knew! So her sister would be too, and it was confirmed from the way she responded to her. "Ah, well...sometimes people don't want company, haha." She felt at ease with the woman, but perhaps it was because she hadn't lashed out and appeared friendly. Her ears leaned forward as the woman introduced herself as Limno. Also going on to tell her that she was from Abaven, and if she hadn't told her that, then she probably wouldn't have known that fact. She didn't know the scent of their allied pack, but now she knew.
"It's nice to meet you too! My name is Avalon, and I just joined Sonticus a few days ago." She dipped her had to Limno, glad to have met a face she could call friendly in the future. The woman stepped off the stone on which she was perched, and a question begged in her mind. Sonticus so far was quiet, Avalon not yet having met any of her other packmates, wondered what Limno's pack was like. "May I ask, what is your pack like?"
"Speech"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Limno

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
06-07-2015, 12:16 PM
Limno was not as nice as her sister, she could be but, she had a hot temper on her. She simply was in a good mood today, which probably was why she was talking to stranger however part of her sisters pack she had no choice but to trust them until proven otherwise. As her white tipped tail flicked from one side to the other she tilted her head at the woman. True, it was true some indeed didn't like company. However she was a firm believer that if it was free land, anyone was free to be here and should stand their ground regardless.

"Abaven, well. It's nice to say the least, the alpha is really great and one of my great uncles is sub alpha his name is Allen walker. Everyone supports each other, and in times of need we definitely are there for everyone. Although we aren't to be taken lightly, mess with our family and we can come after you." Limno crouched down a little, a mischievous smile on her maw. One thing was for certain though, she was a lot more playful than Arian was. That probably being she hadn't been through too much loss of pain, besides losing her parents at a young age and nearly starving to death.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

06-07-2015, 10:58 PM

She listened intently as Limno described to her, what Abaven was like. It sounded like a nice pack, and though Sonticus was nice too, she hadn't met the others to know how they worked as a pack. She watched as Limno crouched when she finished her explanation, a grin creeping up. Avalon felt a giggle bubbling on her lips, her tail wagging as she stood up and barked at Limno. Maybe this would be a chance to connect with someone else on a different level, and the way Limno was acting playful, reminded Avalon of when she was younger. When she wrestled and chased her siblings around the beach.

Her mood changed quickly to playful, as if a switch somewhere in her soul had been flipped. Limno no longer seemed like a stranger to her, but rather, she envisioned her time as a kid and pawed at the other female before dashing off, hopping from rock to rock with a furiously wagging tail. Maybe she could entice the other woman into a game of tag. She barked out playfully, but if Limno didn't want to play then Avalon wouldn't be upset about it. It had been a long time, and though the pair didn't know each other too well, then maybe they could enlighten each other at the least.

"Speech"

Art||Plotter

Limno

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
06-08-2015, 12:31 AM
The woman would see Avalon was playing along. It brought a little bit of joy into her heart. Limno often did have playful tendencies. Her play bow was returned by some pawing and the other running off with a bark. Oh something you should never challenge her to was a game of tag. Limno was fast, not just because of her small size, but because she built her entire life on being quiet and fast as the true hunter she was. Jumping off the rock she started to go after Avalon.

Hoping to get close enough to her to tag her with her nose on the shoulder. Then dart off to her right, jumping on another rock like it was nothing. Much like a rabbit would with graceful movements. Looking behind her so that she could check where Avalon was. A smile plastered upon her face, tag was one of her favorite games. Since she was a pup it always had been.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

06-11-2015, 02:38 AM

It would seem that Limno would give chase after all. This caused Avalon to spur her movements, though not fast enough. She felt Limno touch her shoulder, and knowing she was now it, Avalon skidded to a halt to try and tag back, but to no avail. She fell forward ungracefully, her chin hitting the rock on which she had leapt onto, though it would not deter her. Shaking it off, she pelted towards her right, pounding after Limno but it seemed the other woman was faster. Even so, Avalon would not give up.

She'd leap from boulder to boulder, her legs stretching as far as they would and her large frame closer to the ground. Except this time, it wasn't in submission. She was having fun. Something she hadn't felt or done since she was a child. It felt good to feel like a kid again in some way, not having to worry about adult things at this moment in time.

She attempted to draw closer to Limno, her neck stretching out as she tried to playfully nip at her tail. She felt like she was gaining, but Limno was quick, small, agile. Avalon was sure that she could outspeed her, but what Limno had in advantage in speed, Avalon could match with her own legs too. She was taller, her legs longer, so hopefully she'd catch up and her attempt could be successful. If she did manage to catch her, then Avalon would veer off to the left, finding a path down the steppes and try to use the terrain to her advantage.

"Speech"

Art||Plotter