Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-08-2015, 02:19 PM
I had one of these, and.. idk where it went so... here goes.

Andy has the following characters:

Kyarst Armada, currently residing in Imperium as Praesidio. He's very social and is my number one fella at the moment. He is big into family and bloodlines, so if you're related to him he'd like to meet you. Uhm, he also likes women a lot and will flirt with anyone of the female persuasion unless they tick him off. I'm open for some angrier threads with him, so if you have ideas lemme know.

Vitus Armada (cause I like dem Armadas) is currently living in Fiori as a plain 'ol member. He doesn't really know what he's good at yet, although he has an affinity for fighting and a mean/sadistic streak. He doesn't talk much, or at all really because of a birth defect, but he has a nifty owl that does most of his speaking for him named Carlisle. I'm looking for interactions with family and perhaps he could make a friend or two? Or even a love interest?

Shaw is living in Imperium and is basically trying to figure out life now that he's the head of his family. He is a little worrywart and could use some wolves to play nice with him and get him out of his shell. I wouldn't turn down a little puppy crush either ;)

Andréas is my fratboy and is currently tied down to no one and nothing, although that could change in a split second. He's fun and charismatic and.. spanish. I'm up for just about anything with him :3

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.

Alamea

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
06-08-2015, 02:23 PM
Freya and Ky because family!

Also I wanna throw someone at Andreas but not sure who...

Safir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
06-08-2015, 02:23 PM
-throws Satoshi at Andreas
[Image: ojtJhNT.png]
[Image: safir_pixel_by_reflectedmemories-d8nbhy0.png][Image: ylVIm7C.png]

Vitus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-08-2015, 02:51 PM
(06-08-2015, 02:23 PM)Alamea Wrote: Freya and Ky because family!

Also I wanna throw someone at Andreas but not sure who...

Freya + Ky = YES
[Image: xqcOLtI.png][Image: dKno3bh.png]
[Image: Z6bvUpf.png?1]