Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
06-08-2015, 03:21 PM

He had slept at Voltage's side throughout the night and with the dawning of the sun it would be a symbol also of how his brother would be leaving their pack for a little while. He had been totally calm and reasonable well comforting his brother but in truth he was already fretting inside his head, and missing his energetic fur-ball of a litter-mate dearly. It was perhaps only natural that he would seek out the only other wolf that was going to accompany Voltage in his endeavor.

He hadn't really spoken to Gaia yet, so far their meetings had been fleeting through he already know he adored the girl with all his heart – how could he not? She was family. Really to Glacier it was enough that Voltage had fallen so truly for her, that meant she was one with their family now but perhaps it would be nice to get to know her also for who she was and speak to her about the journey she also was about to embark upon. He raised his muzzle and called for her.

"speech"  

Gaia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
06-08-2015, 04:32 PM

Gaia lingered on the beach, the feeling of the ocean breeze on her face was pleasant. She was at peace, though she suffered some great losses she felt like she was where she belonged. Everyone was a friendly voice, and no one had outwardly rejected her. She missed her siblings, but she felt like a princess again. Being able to almost revisit the feeling of when they had been pups and their family had been complete. That was something that could never happen again, but having Voltage and all of his family surrounding her she could almost feel it again.

There was a sudden call for her, it wasn't from Voltage either. Curiously the girl would lift herself from the sands, the action disturbing the bird that lingered on her haunches. Freewing would take flight, starting off in the direction the call had come from. Gaia was after him shortly, she'd follow the sound of his wings, he would dodge the protruding rocks below and she followed that pattern to avoid them. This would quickly lead her to Glacier. She knew he was a large wolf, his voice was bigger and came from slightly farther away than most wolves. Gaia would slow as she approached him, curiosity on her features, "Yes, Glacier?"
""
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
06-08-2015, 05:02 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2015, 05:02 PM by Glacier.)

The girl and her guardian bird would soon be before him, the birds brilliant red feathers where a stark contrast to the girls soft silvers and he couldn't help but think they complimented each other perfectly. He would see her curiosity as she stopped before him and spoke his name. He stepped forward slowly and bent to kiss her cheek. “Good morning sister” he said pleasantly as he lifted his head once more, only to dip it at Freewing polity. “I hope you don't mind, I wanted to speak to you about your trip before you left today” he would start to explain himself as he took a seat on the soft sand and gave Gaia his full attention.

“Do you know much about our family, about our parents and the trip Voltage is going on?” he would wonder, uncertain how much his brother had had a chance to tell her in all the excitement of the suprise party and the decision to go.

"speech"  

Gaia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
06-08-2015, 05:34 PM

Voltage hadn't spared her any information about his siblings when they'd spent their time together. She knew each one of them as though she could actually see them. He'd told her everything, but she'd heard little about their parents. She knew that they'd been forced to leave the place of their birth, and every year after more of the siblings were pushed out. That's why they were going on the trip.

Glacier greeted her kindly, he'd lean down and kiss her cheek as he called her sister. The words cause her face to grow flush and a small smile to turn at the corners of her lips. He wanted to speak with her before they left for the trip. She would sit with him as Freewing made his way to her shoulder. The bird offered Glacier a bright chirp before making himself comfortable. "Voltage has told me a little. I know why it is we're going." She'd answer truthfully.
""

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
06-08-2015, 05:55 PM

The sweet young girl would blush at his warm and brotherly greeting and he couldn't help but grin at her. She was naturally precious and dear to him as the holder of Voltage's heart. He waited a moment as she also settled on the sand, and her bird companion made himself comfortable on her shoulder. The brightly colored creature chirped his way and he nodded his head again at the boy, through didn't speak.

She would explain that she knew a little, and he nodded, and smiled. “I'm glad” he said simply, before explaining himself more. “Voltage had a big heart as i'm sure you know already, its for this reason that he feels everything so keenly, I know this trip is going to be hard on him and i'm glad your there to watch over him” he said.

"speech"  

Gaia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
06-17-2015, 12:41 PM

She really didn't realize yet how much this family of Voltage's would care for her, though with Glacier's gentle words and mannerisms she could begin to guess. She and Voltage had a mutual understanding, but they hadn't vowed their lives to one another yet, she wasn't even sure she was yet ready for that commitment. Well, her heart was ready, it ached to know Volt's love but her mind was reluctant, it still lingered on thoughts of Solo and all she had been through with him. It seemed inevitable now that she and Voltage would be fated to take her heart, and she couldn't complain about that if she tried. She'd received him and a supportive family with a single acceptance.

The silvery girl would listen as Glacier answered her, though eh wouldn't do anything to clear up the blush on her features. She knew very well how big the boy's heart was, she might have known better than anyone. She didn't see what he did in the physical world but she could feel so clearly the love tat poured from him when he was with her. Yes this journey would be more than a challenge for him but she would be there for him the entire way. "I just hope I'm of more help than hindrance." She'd note, knowing how her disability could affect her and those around her.
""

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
06-17-2015, 10:59 PM

This young stranger who he already accepted as family would be embarrassed by his open affection, something he found amusing and sweet. Somehow, she held some of the characteristics he loved in Anais, her sweet shyness and inability to accept how important she was even as she was also entirely her own person. It seemed fitting to him that Anais and Gale would come into their lives at a similar time, they could both accept that part of Voltage and part of Glacier was given to the new wolf even when so much of Voltage was his.

As Glacier further explained himself, Gaia would go on to talk about her hopes for herself for this journey – that she wanted to help not hinder Voltage. Glacier smiled easily and moved his head forward to nudge her cheek. “Just being there will help him, I promise you, and it doesn't matter if the journey takes longer so long as you are there with him” Glacier would add.

"speech"