size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
06-09-2015, 11:46 AM

Rhythm made her way to Abaven, she'd been feeling a bit down since everything had happened with Valentine. How could she have been so stupid? The thoughts would bring a heavy sigh from her lungs as she made her way towards the pack she used to call home, a place where she was once again welcomed. She felt like it were a year ago, coming home to Motif and Bass. Before they'd started their own families and she had grasped at the chance of her own. Times were much different now, and she felt like she needed her sister. Rhythm felt so much better now that she could go and seek out Motif's presence once more. No longer were the sisters barred from each other. They had both changed as much as their relationship had, but she couldn't forget the time when they had been inseparable.

Rhythm's chocolate form made it to the borders of Abaven, and with a soft call the girl would seek out her almost twin. She might have gone in and sought her out if she had been more certain of her relationship with Abaven now, but having Motif there as a chaperone would surely keep the trouble at bay.

"Speech"

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
06-09-2015, 06:16 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2015, 06:16 PM by Motif I.)

Motif would take to sleeping more often then normal and had thrown up a few times more since that first morning. She was feeling pretty degraded, certain she was coming down with some flu but one that was taking its sweet time to fully manifest, instead if teased her with days where she was fine and felt as fit as ever, and others, mornings mostly where she was certain she was dying. She was sick at tired of this already and knew she aught to find one of the pack healers to see if they could give her anything for it.

Her appitite was all over the place as well, and since she was feeling so out of it these days she only kept herself in the company of Shai and their child, she didn't feel that up to visitors. Or at least, that was her initial thought until she heard the sweet call of her sister float out across the land. The siblings had most assuradly spent too much time apart as it was and she was keen to see Rhythm, so she picked her fattening bulk – through if anyone mentioned her growing weight they would quickly lose their head - off the earth and started off in a trudge in her direction. She would make an effort to hide her grumpy state as she reached her sister and nuzzled the other girl on the cheek.
"Sister”
she said simply.

"Speech"

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
06-09-2015, 06:45 PM

Her petite form would get comfortable on the grass right outside the borders, her haunches would coil beneath her as she wrapped her luxurious tail around her feet. While she waited for Motif her bright blue and purple gaze would linger on the lands around her, the soft snow that seemed to cover all the surfaces, and she'd take a look at the tracks that were left in that snow. The perimeter was clearly marked where many wolf paws had walked across the ground. While other little trails of prey species were scattered about. She couldn't deny how good it felt lingering here.

Though she would not be kept waiting for very long, her sister's form would be seen cresting a small hill as she made her way over to where her almost twin was relaxing. Rhythm would stand, making her way over the border as she helped close the distance between them. Not hesitating in returning her sister's affection she would greet her back, "Hello, Mo." She'd whisper back as she buried her features into her sister's fur. The scent that she took in was changed, while she hadn't been around Motif in a while it was still obvious. Though the change was still farther back in her mind enough that her suspicions would not be aroused. "How are you?"

"Speech"

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
06-09-2015, 07:39 PM

Rhythm would easily return the affection and Mo would dig her head a little further into her sisters coat, breathing in the familiar aroma of her and letting out a soft sigh. For the moment, there was no history, only two beloved sisters, and nothing in the exchange would stir Motif's pride and anger – cords Rhythm struck only too easily these days. Motif would pull away from her sister and look into the others brilliant blue – violet eyes, and well she smiled, she would also offer a soft sigh.

Rhythm had asked how she was, and that touched on her frustrations these last few days. Rhythm was a healer after all, exactly as she was training Motif's daughter into. Perhaps her sister would have an answer for her. “Not great, i'm coming down with something but its taking its sweet time actually doing anything other then making me throw up occasionally” she explained, her voice edging into a complaint as she spoke.

"Speech"

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
06-09-2015, 08:03 PM

It felt good to forget about the strife that lingered between them for a few moments and just enjoy how close Motif was to her. She couldn't help but smile softly as they sat still for a few long moments. Eventually Motif would pull away and Rhythm would also release, sitting back down gently as she listened to the answer Motif offered her. She hadn't really expected the words that she heard but as she received them her previous tiny thoughts about scent would come back to the fore front of her mind. Motif would finish her statement, and Rhythm would look t her a bit more closely as she stood up again. She'd move close once more, obviously taking in her sister's scent with the deep breath she took above her sister's shoulders. "Motif, is there any way you could be pregnant?" Rhythm had no idea about her sister's sex life, though she had noticed Shai had been with her the last they'd met. Had they found their way into a casual relationship or was his strong scent on her sister's coat testament to a new commitment to each other?

"Speech"

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
06-09-2015, 09:24 PM
They would both sit and enjoy each others company despite motifs complaining. Through, the girl healer that rhythm was she would seem to inspect motif without the other girl having to ask her to do so. Motif sat patiently a moment as rhythm did her thing. She never could have expected her sister answer even with the prior comparison to shaye's pregnancy being the last time she had felt sick. She stared at her sister in open mouth alarm "!!!" For a moment before she commented "impossible, you know my season, I. ." She stopped, because of course rhy also knew me had conceived outside of her season before... With shaye.

She would fall silent as she let the possibility sink in. Would she be doomed to be caught blindsided by accidental pregnancies? She amused for a moment the though of having to keep herself from the temptation that was shai before letting herself get serious once more. Pregnancies where frightening sure and she remembered her previous one with dread.. but then she thought if shaye, her perfect little girl and entertained the idea of another perfect little girl all tiny and helpless in her arms again and almost melted with love for the image "is there a way to tell for sure?" She whispered.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
06-09-2015, 09:40 PM

If this really was the case then this would be Motif's second litter, how far behind she was than her pack dwelling siblings was another blow to her as she thought of how distant she and Valentine were now. She wanted to deny her desire to offer him children, knowing full well she'd just be another added to the list of mothers. The scent of Shai that lay upon Motif also would make it so she didn't question the father of this potential child, but for all she knew it was very much possible. For a moment though Motif's surprise would make Rhythm think that she might not have even indulged in baby making activities recently. At least until her words slipped past her lips. "You know my season." Rhythm would nod, but Motif didn't continue because they both knew full well that Shaye had not been conceived during Motif's season.

Motif grew quiet and Rhythm would again guess that yes indeed she had had relations with someone recently enough pregnancy was an option. Rhythm would lean forward and nudge her sister encouragingly, wondering what thoughts she might have about these pups. Eventually though Mo would speak, "is there a way to tell for sure?" it was a whisper, and Rhythm could only guess what she might be thinking. "Time is only the sure way to tell, but if your belly has been getting hard it's another positive sign." She'd murmur back, watching her sister with a hungry curiosity.

"Speech"

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
06-11-2015, 12:07 PM
Motif would look at rhythm and all she could think about was who rhythm had been when shaye had been conceived how the other woman had infallibly been there for her throughout and how rhythm had been hers. Now.. She was her own, and she did not know if she could count on rhy to be at her side and supporting her through another traumatic birth and she was afraid to ask, not just because rhythm might say no but also because she might say yes. She knew how much it had hurt rhythm to see motif pregnant and to be the healer that had had to deal with the stillborn that motif had si successfully wiped from her mind.

Rhythm would give some more healer advice about telling if she was pregnant and motif bit her lip and shrugged in response. "Why you think I've conceived only outside of my season? Maybe there's something our parents didn't tell us" she muttered, half joking.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
06-11-2015, 12:44 PM

Rhythm had been there for her sister when the unplanned pregnancy had happened, and she would have done it again in a heartbeat if she needed to. Though it seemed this time Motif had a lot more support, Shaye would certainly be excited about a new sibling and Shai or whoever the father was, though Rhythm really couldn't be sure. Still, she missed being that close to her sister, and as she felt the strain of her relationship with Valentine she almost craved to go back to those simple times. Though she'd eventually be put through one of the most difficult challenges of her life it had all been worth it. While she still mourned the lives of her nephews Shaye had been the most amazing of blessings. Motif's question was unexpected but it certainly brought an amused giggle from her sister. While she didn't have any idea how often she fooled around she had to ask, "Maybe because you've only gotten busy outside your season?" She couldn't help but ask, though the conversation still brought a blush to her features. She'd never been good with talking about such intimacies. Though it seemed it was easiest with Mo. "We'll probably know for sure by the next moon, what do you think Shaye will say?"

"Speech"

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
06-11-2015, 06:25 PM
Rhythm pointed out the it was likely because she only 'got busy' outside of her season. The destruction paused at that "hmm" she offered, saying nothing else because she thought it might actually be true, and that meant that shai and mo, either one or both where very potent clearly they couldn't be so careless any more, not unless they wanted a hoard of children under foot. Rhythm would distract her from that thought as she asked what shaye's opinion would be. "I hope she wouldn't be jealous through i don't think that's in her nature" luckily for them all she didn't inherit all her mother's bad traits.

"Perhaps she would be excited.. would.. would you mind being there when I tell her? I know how she respects you, if you where there it would strengthen the chances of a positive reaction" she offered, thinking that perhaps it might be something rhythm would want as well, to be there as shaye learned she would be a sister. She knew that shaye and rhythm where very much a part of each others lives.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
06-11-2015, 09:31 PM

Motif didn't say all too much about her comment, not that she knew one way another but from Mo's gentle 'hmm' it made her think she might have been right. Goodness her sister must have been incredibly fertile. They wouldn't linger there for long, the possibility was out there, and as Rhythm lingered in her sister's presence she'd become more sure about the news. Motif's scent had changed too much for her to not be. She'd smile as her almost twin answered the question about Shaye, jealousy was a possibility but that didn't much sound like Shaye. The girl was incredibly mature for her age, and had a great outlook on the world. Motif even made a proposal of her own, would Rhy be there when they told her not so little niece about the coming addition to their family. "I'd love to be there," the answer came with an even wider smile. Shaye was one of the most important wolves in the world to her, she wanted to be there when she say that she was going to be a big sister. Her and her own siblings, at least to her knowledge, did not have any younger siblings. The experience might have been interesting, and she couldn't help but think it would have been a lot like helping raise Shaye.

"Speech"