insömnia

Insömnia

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-09-2015, 06:30 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2015, 06:47 AM by Insömnia.)
Out-of-Character Name: tigress

Character's Name: insömnia armágèddon kraïcõ
Character Age: 2 years
Season of Birth: Winter
Adult Height: 36"
Appearance Description: oh, insömnia is a very pretty woman and she will admit to this as well. being very vain about her appeal she excels in keeping her looks plentiful to the keen eye. the main pigment of her coat is a rich, flushed bronze and auburn color with the tints of magma woven into it. she has some white fleshy colors decorating her elbows upon both of her upper appendages and hind quarters - and if one were to travel the length of her four appendages they would take note of the light hue that melts into the dark bronze shadings. her belly is darker in color along with the outline of her tail. her face holds this dark chestnut attire just between the eyes that takes on the shape of a deformed diamond, while a lighter in tone milky vanilla color takes it's course long side it and this color extends along the roof of her skull and ruffles out down her nap and further beneath her heart-shaped cavern and stops abruptly before entering the crevasse of her belly - giving her that lioness aspect in which it feathers out like that of a mighty lions mane. as of her eyes they are a very cold and infused icy leaf green color that over takes her glowing embryos which shine brightly and give her that awing appeal.
Skills: none yet

Proof of Purchases: n/a

Eldarwen

gems
size
build
player
06-10-2015, 04:04 AM
Hi there welcome to Ala, unfortunately there are a few things that need to be changed before your character can be accepted.

First one, is your ooc name going to be Tigress or Imsonia? At the moment the profile and form don't match so pick one and amend the correct place.

Next, for a character to be 39" you will need to purchase extra height from the gem store. A character can be a maximum of 36" for free so as you are new and have no gems yet you'll have to make her a little shorter.

As for her appearance, magma is a colour that has to be paid for. The diamond marking too is one that might need paying for. Do you have an image reference of her at all as sometimes that helps to clear up things?

Also just thought I'd point out to you that an embryo is a developing baby what I believe you meant is iris (and neither of these things actually glow)

The personality does need more than just a list of words, explain how each of these things fit together to make insömnia herself.

Insömnia

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-10-2015, 06:37 AM
I'll fix her when I have the time. Also I do know embryos are a developing baby I just come up with different ways to introduce eyes.

And yes I'll be going by tigress. I'll fix that.

I'll try and find a picture for her but I'm not certain that I'll succeed.

Insömnia

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-10-2015, 06:44 AM
I'll fix her in a little bit. Also I did mean embryos as in eyes and I know they are a developing fetus which may be confusing but I do not like to over use eyes or other type of words for it so yeah.

As for her appeal I can try and color a lineart of a wolf if you'd like. Be warned though I'm not that great at it but ive tried to find a picture of her but haven't had any luck so I'll just do that instead.

Insömnia

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-10-2015, 07:28 AM
alright so i colored in a lineart (watermark credit is still located in it) and that's a general colorization of insömnia. tell me if i need to except anything from her appearance.

http://i.imgur.com/hmXrbHs.png

Insömnia

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-15-2015, 11:42 AM
she is fully finished now.

Nyx

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
-
build
-
player

ContributorPride - PansexualEaster 2022Rapid Poster - SilverToys for Tots
06-15-2015, 11:47 AM
Hi Tigress,

Sorry for the delay in replying to this. That color is really quite pink. If you loo at the character creation section of the guidebook you can see the spectrum for acceptable colors versus colors that must be purchased. That seems quite pink to me, not brownish. Let me know if you have any questions.

Insömnia

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-15-2015, 11:54 AM
yeah i checked the colorizations before joining and no it's not pink. i can see how you'd get it confused for a very pale pink color but it's actually supposed to be a light bronze color. i might have picked the wrong tint on GIMP. my bad hun. but she isn't pink at all, just a light, darkish bronze. i'd have one of my friends design her for me on DA but she's currently not avaliable so i had to fend for myself aha. but yeah she's not pink (:

Insömnia

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-20-2015, 03:05 PM
Do I need to change anything on her?

KatG6

gems
size
build
player
06-25-2015, 12:35 PM
Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful!

Guidebook, Adoptions, Gemstone Store