Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
06-12-2015, 01:18 AM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2015, 02:08 PM by Ashelia.)
What was this? What was that? Ashelia bounced from one rock to another, sniffing and investigating each and everything she saw. Her tail wagging madly as she went about her little exploration. She had never been here before, so everything was so new! With her tongue lolling out and her dual toned eyes bright as her eyes glanced off of everything. She couldn't keep still for a moment, her paws practically bouncing beneath her every time she stopped to check her surroundings. She loved adventuring, and she wished she had someone to share the adventure with. She wished in fact, that she could go adventuring with her siblings, but when she had returned to Alacritia, she not seen a scent nor a whisper about them. Though she was discouraged, she figured perhaps she might find them if she went out to explore.

However, her attempts would be in vain. For her family, though she wouldn't know it, would not be coming back. As the young girl veered away from the rocks she had been investigating, she'd come across an opening in the mountain that towered over her. She gazed up at it in awe, but the cave was much more interesting. With the need to know what lied within its depths, she made her course towards the entrance. However, a scent coming her way stopped her. She turned her head back, nostrils flaring and her tail wagging. Could it be another friend?

Otaktay

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
07-16-2015, 02:17 PM
Otaktay had wandered for what seemed like centuries. The old man, well, at least he thought he was old, continued onward, his dual colored eyes of maroon and a darker tone of blue walked everso quietly into the cavern. This land echoed every noise that his paws made, from the soft shuffling of his paw pads to the clicking of his ebony claws. His nose flared in interest. There happened to be someone whom he had not happened to meet before.

He walked calmly over to their destination, happening to stop as he met this dame with a mix of brown, black, and white. He was not sure who she was, but, her appearance was definitely something that he did not know excited, just sheer beauty. The man smiled gently and bowed his head respectfully, the white native markings that he was born with shone bright from the specks of light that shone throughout the cavern.

"It is nice to meet a dame such as yourself." He spoke, his voice deep and sincere, "My name is Otaktay, and may I have the honor of knowing your name?" He asked, a smile still upon his maw as his eyes narrowed ever so slightly, but enough to show kindness and yet curiosity.

Ashelia

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
07-26-2015, 10:50 PM
Yes! Hallelujah the stars had answered her! She spun around fully when a figure came towards her, his pelt a strange color, the markings on it even stranger! Her tail wagged madly, tongue dangling in a comical fashion. "It's nice to meet you too! You have no idea how boring it is all by myself!" She would say excitedly.

And her excitement would grow even more when he said his name, her head tilting almost all the way vertically. What an odd name! This guy was getting curiouser and curiouser! "My name is Ashelia Adravendi! You seem really nice!" Her smaller body swung itself in tight circles, the excitement at a prospective friend too much to bear. She could hardly stay still! "What brings you here? How'd you find me?"

Otaktay

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
07-26-2015, 11:02 PM
Otaktay chuckled at the woman's speaking. He, too, was excited for a friend and did not wish to say the wrong things which could make her blood boil. Ashelia, what a beautiful name for the woman as he gave a small bow of his own, a smile across his lips, but not a wide one which could be comical. He soon stood up, tail swaying freely as his dual colored eyes met her own.

"I only happened to stumble upon this land, m'dear," he explained, looking around as his voice echoed throughout. "Your name is beautiful, I am sure any male would be elegant and be happy to be within your presence." He looked sat down beside her, "My appearance may seem strange, but, on the other hand, I am as gentlemanly as they come," he grinned.

Ashelia

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
07-27-2015, 12:05 AM
She willed herself to remain still as the man came to sit beside her. "You stumbled? Did you hurt yourself?" She didn't quite get what "stumbled upon" meant. Did he trip? She hoped not. He looked too classy to be falling on his face. His response made her tilt her head, ears perking at his words. Never before had she blushed, but today she would. Her face felt hot beneath her fur, nobody had called her beautiful before. "I don't know about that, I've never really met other...males, before."

He mentioned his appearance, and she was glad he said something because she didn't want to feel dumb asking. "Your pelt is a strange color! Did you fall in a berry bush or were you born that color? And what about your markings? They look really pretty!" Was that strange to say? She hoped not.

Otaktay

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
07-29-2015, 09:00 PM
Otaktay gave a small chuckle and smiled at the dame, his dual colored orbs focusing upon her own. "No, ma'am, when you stumble upon someone, it means that you didn't know you would see someone where you are located." He looked upward, seeing some bats, but he let the winged beings slide and looked back over to Ashelia.

"I was born with this colored pelt. I was made fun of for looking a lot like a female, however, I did not care what others thought of me and just stood strong and kept on showing kindness to everyone I met. As for my markings, I was born with them too. My mother and father had markings just like mine, but, my father was killed by our alpha, and my mother died of illness, so I ran off and made a life of my own where I can be free." He looked to see a small waterfall coming from the bottom of the rocks. The brute approached, lapping at the cool liquid with a smile on his face before turning back over to the woman, "So, what is your life like, Ma'am?" He asked, a small, calm smile still stretched across his maw.

Ashelia

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
07-30-2015, 07:33 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2015, 11:10 PM by Ashelia.)

For once she sat and listened quietly as she explained more information to her that it seemed, she didn't have to bug him about. Her head tilted when he explained what 'stumbling upon someone' met, and she was satisfied with the answer as she gave a vigorous nod when he finished. "Yay so you stumbled on me!" Well, he didn't exactly trip over her or anything, but she was close to what he meant. Her tail wagged, practically sweeping the floor behind her like a snow angel without the snow. She was excited and part of her grateful that this male had stumbled upon her. She didn't want to admit it, but she was lonely.

When he explained to her about his pelt, her brows furrowed. Why would someone make fun of such a pretty coat? Maybe she was just weird. Yeah, that was it. She knew it too, but who cared? Normal was boring anyway! He went on to explain about his family, and her eyes grew wide and she frowned. His parents were dead? It made her sad for him, and in turn, it made her think about her own family. Had her parents died as well? She didn't have much time to think about it, she didn't want to. She didn't like to be sad, and she still held hope that her family would one day come back.

"I'm sorry to hear that..." She wasn't sure what else to say. She had never dealt with death before, even though giving her age, she still didn't quite understand what death was. She wouldn't ask though, maybe she'd learn about it later on. Her ears perked then, when he asked about her life. Yes! Finally someone could listen to her blab about nothing! Her life wasn't entirely exciting, but she'd done a lot of interesting things! Okay...maybe not interesting to someone else, but they were interesting to her. "Umm...let's see...I was born in a pack too. My momma was a hunter and my daddy was a warrior. My pack's name is Valhalla, er...was. I got lost one day and couldn't find my way back. But when I finally did, I couldn't find them anywhere! So I came this way and I've kinda been living in this cave since...by myself...with nobody to play with." She sighed, offering an awkward smile as the thoughts saddened her. Gods damn it all! She didn't like to be sad..

"Listen to me talk" 'and know my thoughts.'

Otaktay

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
07-30-2015, 07:55 PM
Otaktay nodded his head, listening to the dame's words with interest. She was still rather young, but playful and kind, something that he admired in a wolf. His dual colored eyes met the woman's once more, his smile showing kindness once again as he still listened to her explanation of how she came to be in this cavern. So, her pack had dispersed. It was something that was hard to be dealt with, especially when you had grown up around them. He gently placed his paw upon the woman's, his face still being kind, but, however, a new expression appeared upon his maw: seriousness. If this woman was lonely, she wouldn't be anymore.

"Ashelia, if you ever need a friend or someone to talk to, I shall answer your call and be there whenever you need me. You may not have a family right now, but, I will be willing to help relieve your boredom and keep you entertained until you are to find your pack once more." He explained and then looked to the entrance of the cave, "It sure is beautiful outside. My homeland was not as beautiful as this, and it was hard to hunt. This is like a peaceful paradise," he explained and kept the smile upon his maw.

Ashelia

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
08-01-2015, 11:20 PM

She glanced up to look at the boy, his eye colors reminded her of her parents. Leon's eyes were a pretty clear blue, while her mother's were purple with flecks of gold. Ashelia had gotten a mix of the two. Her eyes were purple mixed with blue, it was odd but she always loved her eye color. It made her feel closer to her parents somehow. The placement of his paw upon her own made her feel a little better, his words making her insides flutter and feel funny. She could tell he was serious when he said he'd be her friend. And she wanted that more then anything in the world, to have friends. Though she wanted her family back, and her pack...she didn't know if they ever would. But she hadn't searched hard enough. "You'll really be my friend?" Her tail began to wag, eyes bright as she got excited again.

She leaned over and playfully nuzzled him beneath his chin, covering his face in licks. This was the most nicest person she'd ever met! Asides from her parents and Erani of course, but everyone else wasn't so nice. She followed his gaze outside, nodding her head as she agreed. She loved her homeland, though her old life was gone, at least the sun and moon had remained unchanged. "C'mon let's go outside!" She exclaimed, rising and bouncing to stand just outside the entrance. The night was clear and the breeze felt nice on her pelt. It made her feel more happy now that she had a friend to share this with.

Otaktay

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
08-01-2015, 11:29 PM
The man smiled, his eyes would meet her eyes as he gave a small blush underneath his fur. She was beautiful, and definitely kind and playful, something he adored in a dame. He would feel her tongue glide over him in a series of multiple licks, and he chuckled, playfully pawing at her. He may be a bit older than she is, but, he would treat her with as much kindness as anyone should.

He walked outside, feeling the cool air glide over his pelt, eyes closed as he continued to listen to the wind as well as the various plants that surrounded the land. He could sense that there might be a storm coming through, but, he did not wish to worry the woman if it was a false alarm. He looked over to Ashelia, the smile still on his maw as his eyes closed slightly, placing a paw on her and gently pushing her to the side. He was trying his best to play around and not hurt her in any means.

Ashelia

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
09-08-2015, 01:36 AM

She sat outside, waiting for the male to join her. When he finally did, she grinned as she watched him. He was quiet, but he looked like he was concentrated on something too...at least, until he pushed her shoulder. Did that mean he wanted to play!? "Hey!" She would exclaim playfully, turning to face him as she play bowed. Tail wagging furiously as she thought about pouncing on him, until her striving curiosity made her stop. Pausing mid wiggle, she sat up again as she looked at him with a burning question. Why had he looked so concentrated earlier? "Can I ask what you were looking for? Or listening to?" Her gaze fell to the odd markings on his coat, did he have super powers or something!? Oh man, that would be so cool!